Verified:

Heretodie Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 22:46:48

Originally posted by Taveren:
I agree that Pang should have been more active in addressing security threats, like the recent boxcar incident, or at least informed the user base. Could this have been handled better by game admins and staff? Yes.

However, knowing about weaknesses in a system's security does not make it okay to exploit them. The idea that "something wrong has occurred before and will occur again, so it's alright" is complete horse fluff.

Anyone (Heretide) who believes that those responsible for this breach in security aren't members of RD is in denial. Those people also probably believe that OJ Simpson is innocent.

The only person in denial is you that Bradens not your dad.

fluff talking aside theres many others who have posted valid arguments and you all fall under Pangs statement like sheep. I myself you reasonable doubt and Pang does nothing to explain how a major IP breach wasn't on the inital list. Others have posted stating facts thats theres colors in other alliances and Pang himself was in RD. Yet you all ignore the facts, like Chris Angel with his smoke and mirrors Pang is walking on water.

Everyone here who hates RD is bashing them for what, all it takes is a fee angry EEer's to hack the system and one grude from Pang to make it is now.

Facts are facts and I see nothing solid but words from a moderator I no longer trust KNOWING his history in the game

Edited By: Heretodie on Oct 30th 2013, 22:49:48
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit