Verified:

Kalick Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 17:12:28

Originally posted by Flamey:
Originally posted by Atryn:
Originally posted by iScode:
Laf (although sure they were cheating but you stabbed them in the back before you knew that)
Rage (you guys as well as sol just let them get trounced by laf last set)

This is actually the first time in a very very long time MD has fs'd someone in defence of an ally, but please feel free to spread more bullfluff.

I'll just respond to these two.

First, we strongly suspected LaF was cheating before that FS. It wasn't the only reason we FS'd them (we mostly wanted to test MD against LaF in a 1v1, but SoF wouldn't allow that) but we had plenty of internal discussions about LaF's "unusual access to information" before their hacking became public.

Second, RAGE - Did RAGE ask us for help last set? If they did, I missed it. Our options would have been limited since both were allies but we have worked to help mediate between them (or so I've been told).

The main reason MD went after LaF was because Arsenal wanted revenge for the LaF vs MD wars 7 years ago and LaF's connections with the old RD. However you didn't want a 1vs1. You plotted to take them down with SoL/Evo, who had pretty much begged SoF/LaF for one years of peace and put a sneaky little clause in that would allow them to help you. You FDPed two of our enemies in secret and planned to take out one of our FDP. Although MD wasn't hostile towards SoF, you totally sidelined us and relegated us to junior partners. We would have never known if Hanlong hadn't had access to your site. But instead of us being openly hostile, we took the decission to really make it a 1vs1 (and cover SoL) and pretend to be ignorant. We hoped that MD would have new elections, take a break from politics, have new elections and FDP LaF again. But then the Hanlong scandal happened and we decided to stick by LaF eventually leading MD to FS us.

Part of this is incorrect. At the beginning of the set, MD wanted a 1vs1 against LaF. We wanted to prove our mettle and go against the top alliance. Arsenal may have had his own reasons, but the general membership and rest of the leaders just wanted a good, fun fight. We would not have supported a gangbang, and it is not what was proposed. LaF would have the member advantage (I think they were about 15 countries up on us), but we hoped us having the FS would even things out. At this point (prior to the set starting) we were not aware of hanlong having access to our Boxcar site.

Once the set started and it became clear something shady was going on, Arsenal entered talks to try and make sure MD didn't get annihilated by LaF having both the FS and member advantage. SoF was a tight FDP of LaF and it was pretty clear they would not help us, so Arse went to SoL and Evo.