Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2014, 20:58:42

Well the max half-life is 24 hrs, so any hits on a 0 def country would I guess just have a 24 hr half-life. That's not that different from 18 hours really.

But when you say "come back again and do it a few days later," that's kind of what this change is put in to eliminate. For example, say a guy abandoned his country and you hit him 6x. You can't come back on the next day at just the right time and hit 6 more times. Because attacking at 20:58 will give basically the same returns as hitting at 20:55 which will give basically the same returns as 20:45 etc etc etc. so basically people will just hit whenever they feel like it.

But what h2o says is what I mentioned in the announcement thread - this could make it a major pain to find targets. If it makes it take 30 minutes a day to make your attacks then that's a problem. There needs to be some site somewhere that will display the new "estimated" DR totals automatically.

Edited By: blid on Feb 4th 2014, 21:08:03
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.