Verified:

Rosco Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 6:42:35

And please read up and tell me what that has anything to do with this post. You still holding a grudge from 4 sets ago? Your response in and of it self speaks volumes about your character. If you hold a grudge on me and or Ares as you say.....Why wait until now to speak of it. And once again you speak with not even a hint of intelligence. Just the same old smack and trash talk we would expect from someone like you. Your true colors shine when you talk like that. I'm an open book my friend. Love me or hate me you know where I stand. I don't care how awesome a player you are or think you are. If you want to run solo next set and hit me or anyone in Ares......Shocker you think you are the first? You are not and you will not be the last. You comments are as laughable as they are stupid. You holding a grudge for that long but you wait until now to speak about it? Get a life man. Man up, come get some or go back to the hole you crawled out of. I don't care either way. Move on or move out.

Take that cry baby fluff somewhere else. I'm a nice guy but you seem to want to press an issue that should have been over a long time ago. So you are drunk...going through a mid life crisis, or you have no life. " 1v1" if that would make you feel better than come on with it son. I know who you are and I know your skill.

What I don't have to do is bring up old school fluff and air it out here. After this post you can be a man and contact me PM, or you can do what everyone expects and that's spew some more stupidity out of that helmet wearing mass you call a brain. Sweet Dreams idiot.

Respectfully,
Rosco

Edited By: Rosco on Jun 29th 2014, 7:12:58
Back To Thread
See Original Post
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR