Verified:

Symac

Jul 13th 2014, 21:36:21

Originally posted by Alin:
Originally posted by Symac:
Don't care about any of that, it's just over you know? The waring is done, everything has been said, and all that remains is the fallout.

This thread will draw the same thing as the rest. Also to blame a single person for personal attacks is crazy. Is SOL so fluffing blinded by their own rectum that they don't see any faults of their own or do they just have their head up their asses? Oh wait... I think those are the same thing.

I don't think I have seen a post by Alin this set without personal attacks. He really has done a good job taking over for Dagga but he just doesn't have the style and street cred. Dagga is the Ric Flair of war trolling. Wooooooooooo!

Show me a post where i insulted unprovoked. I insulted none, however the people you give blowjobs all over this place, came with nothing but racial, personal and all kind of insults. I pointed the truth. The painful truth, that shows the side you support, is full of fluff for over 3 years.

Anyway counting in this thread we got 105, 106 & 107.
To be honest i am kinda tired of you fluffs, with enough big ego to bend the rules of an old text based game. Looser!

Hahaha, personal attacks in a post asking to be shown posts with personal attacks. Mission accomplished, I guess.