Verified:

Heston Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 21:09:26

Originally posted by Alin:
Originally posted by mrford:
Classy as always alin.

I have publically stated multiple times all the information wasn't correct and that I had given up on the matter.

It is comical last night that you were complaining about me posting PMs (which I never did, I just said you were romanian, common knowlage but you are well known for using whatever to rationalize whatever so I assume you will ignore that as well) and you take a PM out of context in a developing situation and directly quote it on a public board.

You are classless. I will troll and whatever but I atleast have my limits. But I don't really expect or want you to change. I don't have to tell people what type of person you are because you constantly put it on display. You are doing my work for me. That is the last I'm going to say on this situation and in this thread.

I am doing exactly what you were doing to me in the past(not only the romanian part). I have honor, a lot more than you have. i own pms with other people i will never share. But i would not fight you with bare fists when you already shoot your guns @ me. I am nice only once with people ... after that i am just : me :)

Now fluff off ...

Step away from the some and mirrors!

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯