Verified:

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Jul 11th 2015, 4:25:53

Originally posted by mrford:
the funny thing is, prime went to RB, he never once contacted me and asked me not to hit

maybe you should ask him why he went to RB instead of me. he wasnt even in tag dinos at the time.

I don't want to ask Prime, I don't give a damn. IMP is not some elite war clan. Since E2025 moved to EE we never have been. We are pretty uncoordinated, mostly solo players who occasionally join up for a random kill run. We use no bots, we don't use phone highlights or constant text messages and phone walling. We try but not that hard. Killing us should be pretty easy as it has always been for CC and company.

IMHO, CC has and continues to be the downfall of the server. All of the best war players in one clan is bad for the game. Just like having a sport league where only one team is the dynasty and everyone else has no chance. Boring for sure. Parody is a good thing and I always tried to stick with IMP because I believed I could help establish parody, but I can't. Too much work, too hard and I don't have time.

Edited By: SublimeNightmare on Jul 11th 2015, 4:28:08
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
IT'S KILLING TIME