Verified:

Starwulf Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 7:17:00

The funniest things I've noticed since coming back to the game, is that there are still massive arguments on AT about grabbing/retal policies, that LaF now has the Country advantage, whereas(for this set it appears) SOL has the NW advantage, and that Dagga is STILL a troll that annoys the living crap out of me and I honestly wonder why my old buddies over at SOL still tolerate his nonsensical ranting that does nothing more then drag SOLs honorable reputation through the mud(I swear, even when I was a SOLer, I didn't understand it, even asked the leadership why, don't even recall the answer I got).

Other then that, I have nothing to the debate. I see the logical, positve points of each side, and I also see the negative points as well. Maybe someday someone will come up with the perfect solution, though there is a good possibility that the day that happens, the game will likely die, since most of the wars I've ever seen fought were over "Policy". The rest were over "I just don't like such and such, lets kill them" :)

It was great warring against ya SOLers, I wish I had been home to wall when you killed me the other night, but at least I got to break 500+ hits with my less then 3 1/2 weeks old country. It was hilarious a few hours before I died, btw, I was hitting and the person I was hitting was saying "No, stop starwulf". I swear I nearly pissed myself I was laughing so hard :).

Edited By: Starwulf on Sep 24th 2010, 7:19:12
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit