Verified:

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2016, 7:38:15

Oh and one more thing for those of you that think it's funny that I'm now physically disabled.

I was healthy active and fit all my life. Had a good career as a metallurgist and specialized in failure analysis in an independent lab. Half the job was labwork, half the job was chasing microfractures in complex castings sometimes sectioned in half-ton segments, cutting those castings down to a half inch square for scanning electron microscopy. It had some significant physical demands, it wasn't just a cushy desk job.
Just the summer before my life changed forever, i could still dunk a b-ball when messing around on the basketball court with my grandson. At age 56.
I know I could have kicked heston's cowardly butt if it came down to that but wtf is wrong with having a cold beer instead? what the hell happened to that cretin to make him so hateful?

I knew I was getting older, but it was one day at a time, one month at a time

Do you have any idea what it's like to have that all change in one moment? Can you imagine that happening to you?

yeah, have lulz making fun of my fricked up leg, you neanderthals. And hope that karma doesn't catch up to you.

There's some things that a seven figure settlement can't fix.

👽