Verified:

amy winehouse

Nov 9th 2016, 22:30:21

we get tax dollars on oprahs billions? 2.9 usd is like 4 in monopoly

we get first dibs at tickets to lena dunham stand up? done. and done.

we get a prequel to breaking bad on cbc where walter is in college learning chemistry and literally nothing exciting ever happens?

we get the ebony princess with a voice of an angel? is her husband bringing his club of baskets ballers with him? when he makes money, the taxes go to canada, yes? and she lives in d town torana, three dollars and twenty five cents away from me? and she thinks trump is a problem?

i get first dibs at demi something italian sounding tickets at ricoh?

who cares that america is going to die, with any luck your rapist banishes huma to toronto and then, truly, i'm not sure what i'd do. if huma moves to southern ontario i'll die a happy death.

i'd let her montana my hannah, when she performs thrice weekly at rama.

when sam jackson dies we'll take half his estate. that sounds fair.

i'd fluff her, but frankly ya'll can keep schumer for all i care.

handler, we'll take the taxes off her books and the publishing rights. thank you, kindly.

i thought neve campbell was already canadian? in fact i'm pretty sure i did mushrooms and mdma in her home town.

sharpton, but we'll make him pay taxes. if the cra makes my poor ass pay, you best know.. oh wait, forgot he's a minority in canada and pays lawyers instead of his, pardon me, but, his fair share

spike lee? sorry, i think promise of employment is a necessity unless you come from "no jobs, yes war" areas.. so maybe he will, actually..

and then, of course, we will take Barbra with open arms. she missed where the clintons hate us jews, but we'll forgive her because, frankly, Babs aint do no wrong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2Bm6-vCxuE