Verified:

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 6:35:40

Originally posted by KSFRekuyukai:
So here is a funny idea, what if b/c of this the mods put a clause in the rules that stated suiciding is a bannable offense? What would you do then? Likely the answer would be resorting to multies given your previous replies to "follow the rules" ie bend them to your advantage. As for gerdler's line i am a horrible netter and will never claim to be a good one. But ive been a war general and kill team leader in quite a few alliances so i enjoy hitting people very much. While im not a suicider, i am a KSFer. Personally i find netting very boring, but i do love the landgrabs, they definitely help my tech and my spal out greatly. So keep going, or don't most here don't care either way. You are pretty much just a nuisance by this point b/c you do so little damage with so much.

If farming countries like we did becomes bannable then Ill find some other way that is within the rules or go back to netting untagged or as a 1 man tag (if I dont get constantly killed OOP lol).

I have never and will never run multiple accounts. If anyone resorts to that then I will be out and will provide any proof I have to mods/admins to get rid of them. The guys in sp00ge have a similar opinion.