Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2019, 17:16:10

Yeah, mdevol. Get your fluff together lol

Dude is not buying i dont own a pc because i own an xbox. Pretty funny. Lol

All day long I'd biddy-biddy-bum
If I were a wealthy man

Xbox first gen used was like $70 on black friday. Pro tip.

I basically would have no use for a pc other than earth (and apparently finding things in my text files lol) and I'm not buying one because the last time i owned one i had facebook open constantly and wanted to die. I'm good on that. It's all just trash, social media, bullfluff news and solitaire on there anyways.

I do enjoy the hangup tho. I did not bring up my text files in this convo. In fact that had nothing to do with the content of this post. Some egotistical maniac (47 down, 553 to go) just got hung up on some comment i made 2 months ago about something that was said to me at the beginning of the year. It's basically all he has on me tho so he just keeps regurgitating the same fluff.

I have plenty of time to sit here and have some fun. Combing thru hundreds of thousands of lines of text for a few negative statements is just a way I'm choosing not to spend my day. Like i said. Anyone who wants to believe xyle was super cordial with me while i was being a huge asshole can believe that. I'll just have to live with it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 23rd 2019, 17:37:34
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit