Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2020, 21:47:24

Yes I still know which countries are yours without spies, believe it or not. Unless i somehow still have one there lol. Maybe I do? Hahaha

You had gone a month without being a fluffhead to my members. I'd even kept my mouth shut after you reinstated a proxy string to kill us, because I could see you were willing to do anything to make constant sure that I knew you were an asshole. I hadn't forgotten, I'd just decided it was best to keep silent because you'd rather overstep plain ethics and undermine the other mods in an effort to ruin our sets. There's no point in reasoning with that. There's no coming to terms with that.

But it is nice to know in the time that I was silent, that you never even blinked at the wall of NBK killing you. You just kept thinking about the 4 netters you could bully before you died.

You're dead now and NBK has offered to pay for your misdeeds. A leader may stand alone, but never apart. The way you treat players has turned the server against your clan, and not by any actions of theirs, only of your own. It's a shame ironx will only get oop wars because of your behavior. And it's a shame that you targeted us and others, as you often have, as a lone wolf. Turning me against my brothers, and wedging me against my friends.

In short, as always, go fluff yourself prime. You're a fluff leader and you do your members a sad disservice that led to this.