Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 21:03:49

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Don't look they've fallen farther than imp from my perspective. Utterly destroyed and griefing netters on the way down.

You guys have become nothing more than the suiciders you said were the bane of this server when i joined years ago. At the time, I agreed with imp pushing the warprepped untaggeds off the server because they generally targeted netters. My loyalties have changed but my convictions about that behavior remain the same.

So congrats imp. You're now lumped in with macdaddy. Running proxies, hiding untagged, using fake accts and suiciding netters. That's who you are now.

How do you know they ran proxies and fake accounts unless a mod fed you this info?

Maybe it's the same mod I have logs on who could provide said info on who is who a year or so ago...
Literally none of your usernames are moving up the scores list. If a mod had fed me that info, you'd definitely hear me attacking them for not deleting known cheaters, and not me fluffing on FFAT about it. But go ahead, keep believing i have spies or some fluff. Idk. Galleri is helping mod FFA now. If i had your new usernames all confirmed and proxies confirmed, you'd already be deleted. And it's likely this time there will be some pushback when your leader decides to overturn the delete of an obvious cheater. Galleri isn't one to not stand up for herself.