Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 21:31:13

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
https://imgur.com/HaMRbnV

This, for example, is a reverse lookup i did on irc today. I guess i was unaware that yall had people i know are from america traveling to romania during a pandemic.

And whoses is that? All that tells me is you looked up a random ip without giving us the username.

And for your info I only have 2 usernames and 1 hasnt moved since set 33 the other started in set 34 when cc used to track usernames. Logs dont lie and imps boards are barren with information. Only a few people know what's going on and none of them would talk to you anyway.

Oh and my stats did change earlier I think I'm +19 deaths this set.

And deano is not in imp. He is not in the imp site as I have control of the user logs. So I dont know why you lump us all together but if he could play legit I would not mind letting him come back.

Yours did yes. And as far as i last checked yours still was moving. Theres also at least one or two other players on their normal accts but not a majority at all. Most of your guys are on new accts for sure. Unless FFA has like 30 new players this set and the vast majority of impers have retired.

Running proxies is cheating. Multying is cheating. I can see for sure thru IRC that multiple imp members are ln VPNs. So you're cheating, like deano. And what's more, you're just suiciders now. You attack us on the way to your deaths just to continue to hit netters and for what? This all started because you wouldnt leave nbk netters alone. Loc netters joined nbk because you kept ruining our sets. Sota netters joined nbk because you kept ruining their sets. Icd netters joined nbk because you kept ruining their sets. And here it is again, with äshe getting killed for what? Thank goodness NBK has offered to pay reps equal to his losses or else I'd be losing another member to them on a missiom to kill imp. And the fluff is, I don't wanna lose anymore members to nbk. I want to net with them peacefully in LoC. What's th point of griefing us?

I'll tell you what for. It's for nothing. Every time LoC has been griefed it has never been to improve the finishes in imp. It wasnt to make a war. It was just to be a fluffhead to netters for the sake of it. And now that your tag is squashed like a bug, you turn to suiciding us just to keep it up? Dafuq is the point?

So now you are cheaters, griefers and suiciders. Proxy users. Untagged. Griefers. You lumped yourself in with syko at his worst and somehow fail to see it? And your leader overturning deletes of known proxies just to suicide us further? The fluff man...

When the mod boss has a whole clan of players using proxies against the rules of the game, and overturning deletes of known proxies to suicide. There's a problem. That's not ok.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 19th 2020, 21:46:50
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit