Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 22:38:07

I can answer weezy for you, but i will say rokkie is not the only member i lost to NBK. Rokkie and weezy were both in LoC during our set where we swept the top ten. Rokkie in the sets following. Looking at those sets in a window, theres about 60,000 acres in unprovoked grabs numbering in the 30s or 40s in number of hits over a 3 set period on us from imp. If you don't walk away from that with a bad taste in your mouth, you aren't human.

The last set before SOTA reformed, they were all members of LoC and accepted help from us on strategy and so on. We were proud to help a fresh netting tag reform, and wanted badly to see them succeed. While weezy is not LoC at this time, he was still in LoC chat and saw what we were doing to help establish some netting parity on the server. He is friendly to us and he is friendly to our little helper project for parity in SOTA. We talked at length daily in a set that ended with missiles and topfeeds from IMP on LoC in the last hours of the set. To this day I consider kahuna's EM on me a lovetap from a friend, however the 200m nw topfeed on ashe to cost us massively is not the same story.

The next set SOTA formed and weezy was again NBK. NBK said war originally but ended up netting so weezy detagged to find a war. Having been topfed himself by imp while netting in LoC, and seeing IMP trash our netters on destock, he had a mind to hit IMPs ally in panlv (they defended imp in imps last set hitting loc...). When IMP attacked sota, weezy was already looking at imp adjacent targets over history, and decided on the main tag.

But it is actually an instance of another person who used to net with me, got hit by imp while he was here, and has left the clan to take revenge on his own accord.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 19th 2020, 22:44:08
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit