Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 23:22:20

Annnd there you have it hawk. Turns out i had no idea that imp intended to hit my netters for no fluffin reason, and that NBK hit y'all on their own fluffin accord. SHOCKER

So lets not worry about the fact that prime overturned a mod to let a known proxy user deleted accurately for breaking the rules suicide us last set, even though its pretty much the dirtiest thing I've ever seen in this game coming from the top. Lets direct elsewhere.

Smegma. Hawk. What's up? Why are you guys chill with prime doing this fluff every set until it gets to this point. That guy has topfed us for 100,000 acres and killed a couple of our countries COMPLETELY UNPROVOKED in my time as leader. I only started complaining after the first 50k and realizing being chill wasn't working. So what's the deal? If your fine with him cheating to win, I cant help that. But what gives man? Why does this happen between us EVERY SET with NO ACTIONS OF YOUR OWN and you stand by it, support it and condone it? Why? And now i find out you wanted to kill me when i finally boiled over onto the forums about getting multiple members hit during destock? Seriously? Wtf.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 19th 2020, 23:38:52
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit