Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2020, 3:39:42

So my brother and his wife had a child at 3am yesterday. I left work early Thursday and rushed up. Due to covid, my nephew is not allowed in the hospital and my bro is only allowed to come in and leave once per day. So I've been playing single parent with my 18 month old nephew since about 1am on Thursday. Got killed about as easy as ever on 1a and team. Dropped the kid at my boy Jim's place so I could spend 120 on a cab to work (40 miles away but also, the proud boys were destroying fluff, the women's march was today and BLM is protesting the Breonna Taylor decision so there is just a lot today, proud boys destroying fluff instantly made the news, hilariously, as "liberal city dmg." Even tho I've never seen any of these racist suburbanites ever in my life) to make 220 and cab back. Gotta babysit again 7am to 1pm before work at 2 to midnight again tomorrow.

Anyways I'm beat. I want to finish these countries and I hope I do. But I'm just beat. Sorry for the lack of entertainment. It's good to be back but I'll try again next set when I can really do it.

Anyways. Amina Joy Mallory was born at 3:13 am. 8lbs 9oz. 20 in. Whoever stole my oil if you could please fluff off and give me a break until next set I wont forget the solid. Thanks.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 27th 2020, 3:56:33
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit