Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2020, 2:42:58

RE: getting teargassed on a highway and having a Facebook post go viral

Youd be damn shocked how many comments on that thing were actual threats to kill me with a car. It was crazy.

It's kind of funny it gets naturally associated because like....38% of Republican voters are believers of Q, some of which have burst into places like Comet Ping Pong with assault rifles acting violent, and people want to disassociate that with the GOP, but they are pretty ubiquitously cheered on for their actions by at least the Q community if not the whole party base. KoH or cerb could confirm that for you.

0.001% of democrats align with far left extremist groups such as antifa, and still less than 1% is pro-property damage or rioting, yet can't shake the reputation of them haha.

I bet there is still more card carrying KKK people than people who identify as antifa, and I suppose those actively claiming they are one or the other is probably actively a terrorist lol. That's kind of played out.. It's like blaming the NRA for school shootings blaming dems for antifa riots. You can actually repost most arguments against the dems for antifa and sub the words "democrat" "antifa" and "riots" with "republicans" "the NRA" and "school shootings" and make seemingly an argument of the same validity.

But I suppose I too have been caught in a hypocrisy from time to time viewing something I dislike in a different light than I view something I like. Misinformation is annoying, terrorism sucks, cancer and Covid-19. I think we just live in extremely dark times and it's nice to have someone or something to blame it on. Its unfortunate we generally blame our neighbors rather tho, because that's in most cases not accurate.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 28th 2020, 3:24:32
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit