Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2020, 4:50:51

Hahahaha. I'm not saying he isnt batfluff crazy tho. But we're talking about how people want the opposite side to claim its most batfluff crazy fringe. I'm not actually making a case for him aligning ideologically with people here. But people claim repeatedly that myself and other left leaners are somehow aligned with left wing terrorist groups here because of my beliefs and activism and comments. If that is the case, then the right absolutely needs to start taking responsibility for its fringe as well.

Most democrats are no more connected to riots and looting than most conservatives are connected to Jared Loughner. That's an honest fact of the world right now. Either the republicans are in bed with the KKK and Loughner or milquetoast liberals like myself are not responsible for the actions of the fringe groups like CHAZ. But you cant have it both ways. Either you are responsible for Jared Loughner or you need to change the narrative. That is my only point.

I've been accused of being a terrorist for my beliefs about a hundred times in the last 6 months on these forums galleri, perhaps you could have had my back. I'm merely making the EXACT SAME POINT.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 29th 2020, 4:55:28
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit