Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2020, 16:28:04

Probably true. A lot of those current bumps in numbers come from the northeast.

https://www.phila.gov/...id-19/testing-and-data/#/

Just so were all privy to the data I'm referencing. It's in the ballpark of 6 to 8000 tests per day and a bit over 1000 positives. In terms of daily positives, we eclipsed 1500 for the first time on the 19th as a city.

2,904 Pennsylvania residents were hospitalized for COVID-19 as of Wednesday, according to state data, an increase of more than 700 patients compared to just last week. About 500 patients were hospitalized two months ago. The previous high was 2,800 on April 27 has also been passed.

Death tends to lag behind cases, but as long as the hospitals aren't overwhelmed it seems they have quite a bit of success with the virus these days. Death rates in hospitals have dropped 85% but that's pretty dependent on the hospitals not being overwhelmed. Public health officials warn that if we dont get control of it soon at our current high in hospitalizations, we could see a shortage in intensive care beds like we are currently seeing in south jersey and delaware by as early as December 1.

I think that's all secondary to the point I was trying to make tho, which is that Biden won this election here already. Our election result will be certified with michigan tomorrow. And the Rona is still very much a news story and worse than it has ever been. The idea that it was just going to disappear when Joe won has proven to be false.