Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2020, 3:14:55

Buch is king but actually you can now. I just pulled this card on a buddy who was messing around last set.

After each set you can click on your country thru the scoreslist in the front page, click the country if it's open profile, and then click view country news, then click spy, and actually see which country did every single harmful op to you in a set. I have tons of fans so I actually go back thru them to see who my fans actually are in any given set. Here's a random FFA country that got knocked down to like 12th place for example. https://ibb.co/z706m6s

Once you have a good grasp of who your fanboys are it's a bit easier to guess where it comes from, and then you can claim to know your suiciders by some other method to confuse them. But also. To the people who steal tech and such. Literally all netters can go back and see who fluffed with them after a set. Not many do anything about it because it is whatever, but we all do actually know who steals tech from us and stuff. That's a thing.

A lot of people I showed this to recently didnt know it existed. Odd to me because its sorta how I know who my silent fans are .....