Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2021, 20:57:01

What are your...ehm...thoughts on that area being a hotbed? It ain't much of a stretch from Co Springs on up thru Longwood and columbine high school, the planned parenthood shooting, the aurora theater shooting, etc to Boulder. I hate to say it this way, but that's only third worst shooting in that exact area, and maybe the 10th mass shooting there since 1999.

Politics or not (and I haven't watched the video but I assume it's about CO open carry laws), it can't just be purely coincidental that there is a mass shooting in that exact part of the country seemingly every other year. That's insane. Also insane would be having a mass shooting every two years and not wondering what the hell is different that we could change there.

Perhaps there's some psychology to the presence of guns. Like people dont fear them because they're around all the time so mentally ill people are more apt to use them? Or have access to them?

I actually don't know and am sort of meandering and speculating but I think you at least have the conversation before the inevitable 2023 mass shooting in Thornton. I mean. Like. What do you all think is the deal there? Stroking each other on the gun debate kinda doesnt answer what the fluff with the mass shooting there every 2 years. Its bananas.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 23rd 2021, 20:59:36
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit