Verified:

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 21st 2021, 17:32:09

Originally posted by Primeval:
Originally posted by g0nz0:

Who gives a fluff if it's "ban" over "delete". I just lost weeks of work because a mod had a power Trip and ruined all my projects. There was no need for it. They know I'm not a cheater. A "You can't us TOR, it can get you banned" would have been met with "sorry about that. I like my privacy. No problemo." Instead I get post-ban updates.

Any lost gameplay is your own doing. A tap on the shoulder to remind a player not to break the rules shouldn't be necessary. The moderators are not here to ruin your gameplay, we are just here to enforce the rules that were placed with good reason. Also, moderators occasionally catch heat from players that might be negatively impacted by someone breaking the rules for not identifying those people fast enough. They could make the argument that weeks of work was ruined needlessly and it should have been identified earlier.

That's almost an admission. Why would Galleri take the time to link the rules page in some random post, but couldn't at "Can't use TOR". 3 words. She deleted me because she thought I was a previously banned player. We are moving the goal posts to "she gave you a warning". She did not. I have used this browser to play here for YEARS. 3 words could have been spared, but she's super busy and we're losers in spedos.

Originally posted by g0nz0:

So are purple countries locked or permanently destroyed? You guys have the ability to restore?

Yes, players can appeal deletions ingame and the country can be restored (new turns are still lost for the deletion period). Players that are polite... or even just halfway decent... stand a better chance of country restoration.