Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2021, 6:42:47

Rolling back to the original topic because I'm probably only here for a day and wanna blab to my homies. I feel like I had to get a whole pile of immunizations on record before I could enroll in public school as a 3 year old right?

I think it's a total of, or rather as I understand it, 17 immunizations you need to be active duty military. I know a lady who got 8 in one day!!!!

I know this one makes you a 5G death machine microchip man, but if someone could explain the difference between an immunizations record which required me 4 shots of DTaP, 4 shots of polio and 3 shots of hepatitis B to attend school as a child, and a VaCcInE pAsSpOrT, I'm all ears. Seems like we been doing this fluff a while. Idk. Polio, for example, was eradicated by this requirement afterall. Requiring immunizations is not new to anything, really. Calling it a vaccine passport I guess is all I see as new. Otherwise I could see schools requiring it, just like they do 11 other shots.

Opinions about this vax aside, I feel like we totally already do "vaccine passports." I feel like we just have a kitschy name that makes it something different for no reason. You could live around it by homeschooling your kids and fluff for sure, but I think immunizations requirements is kinda normal for public schools, universities and most professional jobs....at least that's my experience and I'm just a drunk who happens to be a drunk professional, you know...it's kind of usually required...

Also, are you my body my life people down to convert to pro-choice. I defo hear you on your body being your right and whatnot. Points I just made aside, I tend to agree. Figure ladies ought to be given the same rights as men tho, right?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 30th 2021, 7:02:35
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit