Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2021, 16:04:23

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Rolling back to the original topic because I'm probably only here for a day and wanna blab to my homies. I feel like I had to get a whole pile of immunizations on record before I could enroll in public school as a 3 year old right?

I think it's a total of, or rather as I understand it, 17 immunizations you need to be active duty military. I know a lady who got 8 in one day!!!!

I know this one makes you a 5G death machine microchip man, but if someone could explain the difference between an immunizations record which required me 4 shots of DTaP, 4 shots of polio and 3 shots of hepatitis B to attend school as a child, and a VaCcInE pAsSpOrT, I'm all ears. Seems like we been doing this fluff a while. Idk. Polio, for example, was eradicated by this requirement afterall. Requiring immunizations is not new to anything, really. Calling it a vaccine passport I guess is all I see as new. Otherwise I could see schools requiring it, just like they do 11 other shots.

Opinions about this vax aside, I feel like we totally already do "vaccine passports." I feel like we just have a kitschy name that makes it something different for no reason. You could live around it and get diphtheria in the household by homeschooling your kids and fluff for sure, but I think immunizations requirements is kinda normal for public schools, universities and most professional jobs....at least that's my experience and I'm just a drunk who happens to be a drunk professional, you know...it's kind of usually required...

Also, are you my body my life people down to convert to pro-choice. I defo hear you on your body being your right and whatnot. Points I just made aside, I tend to agree. Figure ladies ought to be given the same rights as men tho, right?

Apples and oranges, the immunizations you get as a child have a fluff ton of science and research behind it, the vaccine that they pushed through, again, pushed through in desperation to stop the virus hasn't even done that, it doesn't even prevent the spread as they claimed it would, people even vaccinated are contracting and spreading COVID-19, again, not everyone needs the vaccine and forcing people to get it is unconditional, period.

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!