Verified:

g0nz0 Game profile

Nov 23rd 2021, 23:30:23

Originally posted by Ratski:
Originally posted by g0nz0:
Yeah no. You gave him one of the most complex strats. MBR?

Go farmer. Grab, grab, grab. Buy Agri and mil tech. Store food on market. Sell on private to buy military and oil.
Farmer for you. Then try techer/Casher.
My last Theocracy Government, I cashed and At over 3 million and went nuts buying Res/ Indy I bought up to 152.000 on both And I had no labs no oil. I was not selling anything ether, didn't need to my spies could steal up to 7 million from the bots and investing in the tech market started incensing the cash flow and I capped the spies at 500K and destroyed indy's down to 5 buildings and rebuild as Res / enter, and I had 256 MB's, and I still had 2800 farms, and was losing 9.000 bushels,a turn, I was ready to dump all the farms too !
So if I want to do farmer I should run a fascism gov, and sell on the open market oil and bushels ?

If you are ok with grabbing bots use Fascism or Tyr to get more land/less turns. Dictator gets you more shadow acres but the building loss can cost you more turns. If you want all-x there is a theory that Republic is good for exploring bonus.

Food you can sell on public if it gets crazy. If you get high mil tech the food sells for $38 on private market ($39 if Dem). So buying Agri and mil tech will get you more profit (without tax) on the PM. Spend what you need for military and building. Store excess bushels on the market @99+. Keep adding to that "stock". Save as much as you can. When you notice other player double in NW they are usually spending that stock. From here you buy out pm and wait for it to refill. You can sell if there's profit but don't sell more than you can buy back from pm. 500k spies is heavy. It just chews a massive hole in your food and adds to expenses. Buy spy tech if you want a boost.

Edit: Don't mix n match farms/oil rigs, oiler is a separate strat. Build some rigs for attacks or buy oil. Majority of your build is farms.

Edited By: g0nz0 on Nov 23rd 2021, 23:33:29
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit