Verified:

g0nz0 Game profile

Nov 27th 2021, 23:51:06

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Originally posted by g0nz0:
Originally posted by Gerdler:
I know people who used to do it every turn. I never did more than every couple turns. But you can see there is an issue here that some people invest a lot of time and effort into their countries only to have it destroyed on a Saturday or Sunday by someone who spent a tenth of the time into their country themselves.

You saying that no one cares who wins anyway is probably true now, but it isn't always, just a few months ago we had good competition and people were taking great pride in tweaking their strats to outnet the competition. Granted it was shortly after extensive game changes and that might have made it more interesting.
But still we had those bouts of good competition here before over the years when there wasn't big game changes, there isn't a pattern for how they start, but there damn sure is a pattern for how they end; A couple of griefers play every week with the intent to destroy said competition.

Mods know who the griefer is. Galleri 'Not My Problem™' Supermod won't do anything for some reason. Players get banned on other servers for player abuse, but not this one. He picks and chooses which set to ruin, farms as many countries as possible, then turtles up. I can't tell you how many players have quit this game (many permanently) because of THIS EXACT BEHAVIOR. Do your fluffin job Galleri. Holy fluff what a diversity hire you turned out to be.

Good luck guys. Mars and it's No Mod policy landed on Earth (express/team at least). I do enjoy the challenge, but I witnessed personally as it destroyed Mars2025 and ended that game for all of us. I see the same pattern here, and you guys deserve better. Please retire Galleri Not My Problem™. You are of no use as a mod.

She can only delete after the fact, if there is any rule broken like collusion, multi or similar. The fact is it's never on her plate except that one time one of these guys offered a trade of land in team server for land on express and thereby suggested collusion ingame and was reported for it... Even that set all the damage was already done when she deleted.

This is on admin/dev/mod boss depending on what action you are suggesting and what is on the table. You have to understand that the mod of a server has a limited set of behaviors to punish and a very limited set of available punishments.
Without knowing what information is available to the mods every reset its very difficult to say if they are doing a bad job or everything they can.

What Galleri could do would be to write out a "Spirit of the server"-post that points out behaviours that are unacceptable and then enforce those rules in this server. Last time this happened(in team server), and even tho the playerbase suggested those rules and agreed with them when they were implemented, the mod who correctly enforced those rules got removed.

Galleri can delete players (same couple) who harm the player base and ruin the experience for MULTIPLE players.
If Galleri is too Not My Problem™ then she can inform another admin who can do the job for her.
It will chip away at the player base, but that only matters to players, which she is not. Nothing affects her personally, so fluff off, NMP.