Verified:

bcho018 Game profile

Apr 2nd 2011, 13:37:24

I have been playing fine until someone half my networth decides to AB me more than 20 times when I only landgrab him/her once. The game has come to the point that all the fun is gone for me. A country I took so long to develop just to be ruined by someone that just wants to suicide me.

I am done with the game. For the rest have a good and enjoyable set.

PS: I was playing to win, not to war.

spawn Game profile

Apr 2nd 2011, 15:10:29

why didnt you join GDI? if you grab someone once (all set long), he cant suicide you then... new GDI rule
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

diez Game profile

Apr 2nd 2011, 16:01:31

try the new GDI man, saves your ass from suiciders like that nub..

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 3rd 2011, 4:27:07

Everyone not in gdi runs the risk of suiciders. Just like the old 1b was. If the game was no risk, it'd be no fun.

I know it sucks when it happens, but think twice about quitting... At least don't quit over something like that.
The EEVIL Empire

Reroll

Apr 3rd 2011, 16:25:39

I tried to get as much tanks as possible to avoid AB. I mean if you are running a suiciding country yourself, it is very tempting for you to suicide on a country that has little tanks.

Cerberus_MI

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2011, 17:11:30

Dude, Grow up. You apparently were at least half the problem yourself.

My argument follows.

1. You did not apparently provide enough tanks to provide for your countries defense, otherwise, it would have been way too costly for a country half your net to successfully AB you.

2. You are probably one of those people who either does not sent a message to calm the target after your attack. I generally send a message, explaining that it's nothing personal, so keep their shirt on, and would they like to learn to play better. Yada Yada. You meet some interesting people that way.

Cerberus of the MI
Cerberus of the MI

Philippines Azkals Game profile

Apr 3rd 2011, 17:43:47

why lg then cry when abed?

Reroll

Apr 4th 2011, 2:15:02

Totally agree with Cerberus.

Rockman Game profile

Apr 4th 2011, 2:29:59

So you attacked someone without provocation, and you are annoyed that they attack back after you provoke them?

kwmi Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 17:13:41

I had a guy drop 20 missiles and a full spy run on my country because of 3 hits I made on him A MONTH AGO. He called it retal, but he seemed to know how to play so he should know a retal needs to be timely and needs to be level with what hits were mad onto you. These were 3 hits i made back when all our NW was 50k or so. Now I'm 10m NW and full stocking and this guy comes back to ruin me. Thats just the way Earth is, man.
MKR - HFA

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 11th 2011, 5:02:30

Well I abed a guy that did 12 bomb banks on me, but when u are 12 mil net and have 26k land and only having 80k tanks, its a bad idea to annoy someone
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Prima Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 20:57:34

lol, this complaint reads like:

I want to attack your country without any consequences for my actions.

play an all-x country and retal the hits made against you, sometimes you get to land trade and build up acres this way. When two players are at about the same strength and can land-trade then the game gets to be a little fun.

This quickly loses its charm when players attack much smaller players. So for me when the complaint starts out by stating "I attacked a much smaller player then myself"... then you basically deserved whatever came your way.

You might be able to get away with it on the alliance servers, this however is a solo server. The smaller players you go out of your way to exploit get to capitalize on your weaknesses as they see fit, without a whole clan killing them for it. If you want to exploit smaller players then build a solid country, not some half-lazy land-grabber with no defenses and then cry because some small player gave you a bloody nose for being a bully.

I have no pity for countries that land-grab, if you are playing the game in an aggressive manner then your expectations should be preset that you will get an aggressive response. I am quite certain the all-x countries you attack feel your land grab is uncalled for. I am also sure the response to anyone complaining about smaller countries getting land-grabbed would be

"This Is A War Game".

In which case all is fair game when it comes to war and love! So when you shoot first, anything that follows is fair game. If you do not like it then go play on the alliance servers where you can hide behind the skirts of your alliance.
ZDH: Doesn't the Tigress do all the hunting and killing anyway?
Happy Hunting - Tigress

anubis0079 Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 21:09:14

lol sissy. waaaaah waaaaaah i got suicided on. if you dont want to be suicided you should never hit anyone ever. I think that you should have never grabbed in the first place if you did not accept the risk it would piss off someone and they would parking lot your country ya nub.

it is that countries right to attack anyone who attacks them. GDI helps, but knowing how to defend your country is also a real good strategy when you wanna take land from folks.

SoLer for Life
"All Hail The Maki!"
Have a heart.....they are really fresh.

alexbajd Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 21:14:23

Very well said, Prima. The "I farmed a country half my size, and he dared to hit me back!!" outrage never ceases to amuse me.

If you're going to farm your way to the top, is it really so hard to buy some tanks and SDI?
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock.

geos Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 10:41:53

I agree with Anubis, Cerberus and Prima.

"Playing to win, not war" doesn't seem consistent with land grabbing. I got grabbed more than several times early this set, and it put me, known around here as Mr Laidback, in a warring mood. I can only imagine what it does to a pank.

If you're gonna take somebody's stuff you gotta expect that they might really not like it and wanna do serious damage back in response.

herbs12 Game profile

Apr 13th 2011, 2:45:21

Lol no kidding man up, last set I got hammered twice abed into the ground and misseled. You grab acept the risks, and like the rest said don't grab unless your prepared, I had 1.7 mil tanks ovoiusly not enough that time lol

TNTroXxor Game profile

Apr 14th 2011, 11:59:39

what a noob. good riddance
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Detmer Game profile

Apr 14th 2011, 13:55:07

Ultimately the problem with this game on all servers is people have no incentive to try and salvage a country. There is nothing deterring suiciding once you no longer have a perfect round.

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 16th 2011, 1:32:50

The best is a guy complaining of suiciders going and suiciding himself. Nice.
The EEVIL Empire

Heston Game profile

Apr 17th 2011, 0:30:51

lol! rebuilding after a half assed ab "sui", you are justified in quitting.

joining gdi and getting more construction sites so rebuilding isnt that big of a deal will help. then expect when you hit someone that there are a variety of different attacks that a person will find joy in exploiting on your country.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

uldust Game profile

Apr 21st 2011, 12:18:58

grabbing is an act of war. Just dont do it.---ever