Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 8th 2023, 17:27:48

The mod team was made aware of an in game message made between 2 players a few days ago.
Within the message 1 player admitted his previous game nicks, yes "nicks" is plural.... and the fact that he now plays under a new name and new account to evade previous sanctions placed.

A decision was made to delete the current country due to the following:

Creating a new account and playing it to evade military sanctions.
While military sanctions are no longer in effect, the sanctions were in place when the player decided to create a new account and play under the new account to evade the sanctions.
Thus this was evasion and is unfair to the players that had to play with sanctions in place.

Edited By: galleri on May 8th 2023, 17:40:09. Reason: Needed to add something
See Original Post

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2023, 17:35:33

SMH
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rocky79 Game profile

May 8th 2023, 18:49:15

This is absolutely amazing,

I believe it was the other party claiming I was other people I just went along with it, I knew you guys were reading my messages so I wanted to see whether it is worth it to play a country or not in future rounds

My assessment the first time I was deleted was correct, it’s not worth while to play this game if you can just get deleted by a happy finger mod who reads your in game messages, especially where you are simple responding to others and/or saying things that are completely unverifiable and irrelevant to the round, or to the countries within the round, etc. etc.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 8th 2023, 19:25:19

Originally posted by Rocky79:

I believe it was the other party claiming I was other people I just went along with it, I knew you guys were reading my messages so I wanted to see whether it is worth it to play a country or not in future rounds

My assessment the first time I was deleted was correct, it’s not worth while to play this game if you can just get deleted by a happy finger mod who reads your in game messages, especially where you are simple responding to others and/or saying things that are completely unverifiable and irrelevant to the round, or to the countries within the round, etc. etc.

Just stop it now. We didn't go just go off the word of another player. We checked deeper.

P.S. we weren't reading your messages. They were reported. So are you calling the other guy a liar?

Edited By: galleri on May 8th 2023, 19:30:54

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Cumorah Game profile

May 8th 2023, 20:29:15

Originally posted by Rocky79:

😂

Cumorah Game profile

May 8th 2023, 20:30:16

Shame, I had another 50 turns ready to attack. Anticlimactic ending for me now.

SuperFly Game profile

May 8th 2023, 20:53:24

damn and I debated PSing him twice but I was scared that he would be the one to finally wreck the noob

Real Man

May 9th 2023, 1:01:41

I’m pretty sure the only people ever sanctioned were:

1. The entirety of theBOMB
2. Superfly

So either this rocky fellow is RickyDee or…..what?

RICKY IS THAT YOU?

SuperFly Game profile

May 11th 2023, 1:01:11

I was actually never sanctioned. The legal council that i retained worked tirelessly to save me from such unjust punishments for playing the war game in an aggressive warring manner…

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2023, 2:43:03

RAWR SF RAWR
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!