Verified:

Prima Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 3:15:26

what is the max return % on a successful bank bombs spyop?

The reason I ask is that regardless of cash on hand i.e. 200 mil or 1 bil it seems to only return about 3 mil max. and not much difference when there is more cash on hand.

also what would make someone with a 100+ spal against 30-40 spal fail?
ZDH: Doesn't the Tigress do all the hunting and killing anyway?
Happy Hunting - Tigress

lincoln

Feb 15th 2011, 20:33:15

the answer is server dependent

slagpit recently increased the yield on express to .4% from the standard yield of .2%
however on express it does not destroy any cash

on the non express servers the yield is also tied to the amount of cash of the bomber

under the new express rules i have not had a chance to determine if cash on hand of the bomber effects yield

i agree with you that the return is insanely low considering the mount of cash we are discussing

the developers did not receive the spy success formula when they took over earth2025 so they made up their own more calculated toward protecting the target
there is a random assignment of chance regarding the success and it frequently is surprisingly high
people have been complaining about this for months
high SPAL also is not much of a defense
on swirve if you had a high SPAL you could carry a low defense secure in the hope you would not be hit
on this site someone with an SPAL 1% of yours may get through and level you

high SPAL countries fail surprisingly often against even 0 spies which is why many people no longer carry big spy bases

spy DR also decreases your chances of succeeding against a low SPAL country
after twenty ops it will be prohibitive for you to keep trying to spy

i hope this has been helpful
FoG