Verified:

sfbob Game profile

May 4th 2022, 18:21:38

I cash 10 turns, over those 10 turns my income and bushels produced per turn reduces, after 10 turns I sell my bushels, my income and production goes back up to what it was before I cashed the 10 turns.

If I cash another 10 turns this happens again and my income and bushel production again goes up after I sell the bushels.

Can anyone explain what is happening?

My population hasn't changed, I'm producing nothing except a few spies per turn but this isn't the cause.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2022, 18:39:17

Decay?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

sfbob Game profile

May 4th 2022, 18:50:20

Yeah maybe, but I thought food decay didn't kick in until you held approx 10 turns worth of food but it kicks in as soon as I play turns.

And it doesn't explain the decrease in income as I don't have 2 billion cash so there should be no money decay.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2022, 19:25:20

Even just a few spies will reduce your income each turn. Bushels decay is "always on" but a small value, so you might not notice it too much until you're producing a lot more per turn.

That said, military expenses, alliance expenses, and PCI are all dependent on networth. It's possible you're at some rounding extrema and the difference in bushels is just enough to push you to the next decimal, which then might carry through your military or population. Without knowing the code, that's just a guess though.

sfbob Game profile

May 4th 2022, 19:29:47

Thanks thats probably it, for the bushels at least. I'll turn spies off and see what happens to my income