Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Nov 7th 2010, 22:39:10

For 2 people to hang out and do unbelievably mediocre things. Looks like we'll only have 3 peeps this set.

I really would like one or 2 folks to hook up with us. For those of you who don't know us, OG stands for Our Gang. Any of you who are old might know about Our Gang and the Little Rascals. That was a short movie thing that would have been TV Shows today. Google it. Ms. Crabtree was HAWT. She's now probably dead and buried.

OG hugs trees. If you're an idiot or like to war, we won't be a good fit.

Who The Hell Is OG? Well, we're an ever changing bunch of people who try not to screw up too bad. We haven't had the same identical line up two sets in a row since ICey convinced me to start a Team when I rediscovered Earth back in May.

I'd like to say we're an All-Star Team, but that just isn't true. An All-Star Team wouldn't have me on it. I finished 5th this past round totally by accident.

Anywho, if you're really not interested in server politics, are willing to take personal responsibility for any stupidity you have in your back pocket, and want to hang out, give me a shout.

trainboy Game profile

Nov 8th 2010, 10:58:13

Mememe

Armadillo Game profile

Nov 8th 2010, 13:46:44

raises hand, looking for a team this set

P.S. if anyone else is needing a member for a lazy netting type set contact me I'm in for one of those somewhere

CrisX1

Nov 8th 2010, 13:50:26

You definitely fit OG standards bud, best pm dragon for it.

ICN- Alliance Server

Havoc Game profile

Nov 9th 2010, 16:54:47

I could probably run one again Dragon if you still need it.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

archaic Game profile

Nov 9th 2010, 20:16:22

wow, hell of an upgrade from me, lol
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Havoc Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 20:39:48

tagged up
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega