Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Nov 7th 2010, 22:45:18

Originally posted by Thomas:
Originally posted by NOW3P:
topfeed is a NW based measurement, not land based.

Which is clearly outdated as hitting someone far greater than your NW isn't worthwhile in EE. For maximum results one would have a very close NW and a large land differential. Topfeeding isn't about NW anymore. It is in the eyes of people who haven't adapted their policies, but it isn't correct.

I dunno. I don't NW is necessarily the BEST measurement of a topfeed, but I still think it's better than land based.

With self-farming/internal farming taking on so much prevalence in the new Earth, making it a land based measurement means that anyone who hits what SHOULD be a beneficial target, they are going to get slapped for it. This is too netter-centric, and will just further discourage grabbing and further encourage self-farming (e.g. I can self farm, carry no def, and if someone takes 10k acres off of me for it, I'll just ask my clan to kill them).

I'd be happy to entertain new ideas for a good definition, but imo land based is not the way to go.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 8th 2010, 4:04:08

um....you know, not to side with RD or anything.

But if you want to wine and fluff about it, gather up enough people to give RD a run for their money. (If you do this thing, BTW, I will probably blindside you for no reason just because you're annoying. Once again, I have no affiliation with RD. That would just be too funny to pass up)

Until you do this thing, SHUT IT AND SUCK IT UP. If you can't adapt to a simple game, when you get out of high school or middle school (whichever it is)...look for an opening at McDonalds. Because bigger, meaner, smarter, prettier people are going to win the life race too. No one to whine to when that happens. You could beat your wife or something to keep your manly persona in tact. Not suggested though. Unless they talk back.

Boobs.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Dragonlance Game profile

Nov 8th 2010, 4:05:48

Hit de1i, he is the soft cuddly underbelly of rd!

snawdog Game profile

Nov 8th 2010, 9:28:57

Originally posted by ZEN:
um....you know, not to side with RD or anything.

But if you want to wine and fluff about it, gather up enough people to give RD a run for their money. (If you do this thing, BTW, I will probably blindside you for no reason just because you're annoying. Once again, I have no affiliation with RD. That would just be too funny to pass up)

Until you do this thing, SHUT IT AND SUCK IT UP. If you can't adapt to a simple game, when you get out of high school or middle school (whichever it is)...look for an opening at McDonalds. Because bigger, meaner, smarter, prettier people are going to win the life race too. No one to whine to when that happens. You could beat your wife or something to keep your manly persona in tact. Not suggested though. Unless they talk back.

Boobs.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

That is truly pitiful..
Soooo.My guess would be that you gave up your lunch money,and they took your lady friend too...Such a puss,conscientious objector too,i supose?
ICQ 364553524
msn

NOW3P Game profile

Nov 8th 2010, 17:59:19

Yeah....ZEN is really the type to get pushed around and then develop Stockholm syndrome.

Quit while you're ahead Snaw.

Pain Game profile

Nov 8th 2010, 19:46:55

yep ZEN is terrified of RD.

it has nothing to do with him not being a snawdog and accepting how things are.

snawdog you realize youre the only one left crying about RD right? even archaic pretty much gave up on that crusade.
Your mother is a nice woman

archaic Game profile

Nov 8th 2010, 20:36:10

past tense

I was not the one that picked the scab off this time - you guys did. I had not pushed the send button against an RD country in over 3 months.

I am actually rather flattered that of all the original team server RD haters (me, downsy, snawdog, hobo, walding, h, etc.) I am the only one that you guys seem to be holding a grudge against. Is it because I won't kiss the ring? Or is it because unlike the rest of them, I actually point out the absurdity of the RD reunion rather than just spouting off about being killed over an obvious topfeed?

I guess the pen is mightier than the sword huh?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Mr. Iris Game profile

Nov 8th 2010, 20:46:16

If you need an explanation I'll have one of the Pups make you a Venn Diagram or a flow chart to explain it to you. Any requests as to who the lucky guy should be?
Originally posted by archaic:
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 8th 2010, 22:08:02

Yeah....ZEN is really the type to get pushed around and then develop Stockholm syndrome.

Quit while you're ahead Snaw.

This is funny btw. Stockholm syndrome for you idiots is as so: "I'm scared I'm scared, do me do me. Show me the gun. Yes. I came"

Re-inacted by ZEN
Developed by NOW3P
Inspired by BankRobber3
Semen discharged in Tubesock.

I got no qualms with you snawdog, just pointing out things. I am a big fan of Detmer. Who is in PDM. So it's not like I think you are an internet tough guy who spends a lot of time with the lights off counting shoes in his closet. His pretty shoes. That make him feel sexy.

That ain't me man.

I've never kissed a girl....on the mouth.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

snawdog Game profile

Nov 8th 2010, 23:22:19

Detmer and PDM have nothing to do with my posts.
I actually do have the ability to close one server door when i open the next.
I have, and still do, play in the same tag with folks that i war against on another server.
I pact with some on servers that i war against on others.
My fluff on this server is that, RD AND ONLY RD seems to have a free reign..
We tried at times to break the stranglehold of their tyranny and failed....
I, as 1 person, refuse to bow and kiss the ring,ass, or ballsack of that.
I just gotta learn to hit sooner, :)
I aint gots nuttin butt tyme.
ICQ 364553524
msn

NOW3P Game profile

Nov 9th 2010, 0:23:02

Basil is way better than t(h)yme

snawdog Game profile

Nov 9th 2010, 0:36:11

Basil is way better than t(h)yme
mis spell acknowledged.
ICQ 364553524
msn

NOW3P Game profile

Nov 9th 2010, 4:48:16

Oh, I thought maybe you were cookin me spaghetti...

Hobo Game profile

Nov 9th 2010, 17:12:21

past tense

I was not the one that picked the scab off this time - you guys did. I had not pushed the send button against an RD country in over 3 months.

I am actually rather flattered that of all the original team server RD haters (me, downsy, snawdog, hobo, walding, h, etc.) I am the only one that you guys seem to be holding a grudge against. Is it because I won't kiss the ring? Or is it because unlike the rest of them, I actually point out the absurdity of the RD reunion rather than just spouting off about being killed over an obvious topfeed?

LOL! First time I checked the forum in 3 months, and nothing's changed. Downsay and I got smart and got lives, FINALLY.

Glad this Team Server's working out yo!

/inb4 Cool Story Bro

archaic Game profile

Nov 9th 2010, 20:15:03

Actually, prior to 3 days ago - there was no story. I guess NOW3P stalking me is kind of a story though.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Mr. Firebrick

Nov 10th 2010, 2:35:42

for christ sake, so you realy want me to return ?

ps

you all are still a bunch of childeren.

Mr. Iris Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 3:52:24

Originally posted by Mr. Firebrick:
for christ sake, so you realy want me to return ?

Yes.
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

Pain Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 19:53:03

Originally posted by Hobo:
past tense

LOL! First time I checked the forum in 3 months, and nothing's changed. Downsay and I got smart and got lives, FINALLY.

Glad this Team Server's working out yo!

/inb4 Cool Story Bro

i dont believe that story for a second.
Your mother is a nice woman

snawdog Game profile

Nov 12th 2010, 0:55:49

I give
ICQ 364553524
msn

Mr. Lime Game profile

Nov 12th 2010, 3:59:00

we don't have free reign...ford is forever missling poor silver

if anything our members are being oppressed zen just isn't sexing us enough anymore

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Nov 13th 2010, 5:43:20

^^^ is a limey baztard
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Nov 13th 2010, 6:06:42

yep damn that guy

NOW3P Game profile

Nov 13th 2010, 20:32:31

and most of the drinks he goes with are gayer than a bag of fluffs....

mrford Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 0:08:40

Originally posted by snawdog:
Mr Ford and Mossad did not have a reason to kill me..matter of fact MOSSAD retaled me fine,and i quit them.

How did I get dragged into this.

I didn't kill anyone, I'm the one that generally gets killed.

Edit: wait, someone is using my patented "swagger of a chupacabra" country name this set? Flipping bastards. I might suicide them!

I assure you that is not me, I am running under my standard "camaroland" this set, and at the moment I am untagged.

Edited By: mrford on Nov 14th 2010, 0:14:44
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 3:43:07

It must be dagga!