Verified:

EyesofEmber Game profile

Jun 3rd 2015, 13:39:51

Hi all,

I'm an old player of Earth 2025 that hasn't played in years. After reminiscing with a friend of mine about the "good Ol' days" of playing this game I decided to try and see if there was any remnants of the game I loved still around. Needless to say I was pretty excited when I found this website with the game still intact in all of its' glory.

Anyway, after I found this place a week or two ago I decided to wait until the tournament server reset to jump back into the fray (it was reset, rather conveniently, two days after my wedding). So, now that I'm back in the game I'm really wanting to make a go of it and improve as quickly as I can. I've read some of the wiki strategy guides but what I really need is real help from real people.

So, my questions are:
-Where is a good place to discus strategy and tactics?
-Is there any source available to help with starting a country? Like help for the early game?
-How do go about finding and joining a clan? And by extension is there any clan out there that's interested in me :P

Any help is appreciated so thanks in advance.

alliswell Game profile

Jun 4th 2015, 3:16:08

right here baby

stanrools Game profile

Jun 4th 2015, 4:59:25

you can always play express it is a turn every 4 min with 360 360 max turns. you can really hone in on your start ups their. That being said express is a different server all in its own with a different way to play I have found. none the less most start ups are the same for the first few hundred turns. *IN MY OPINION!*
Techer to win it all.

DancingBear Game profile

Jun 5th 2015, 1:34:39

welcome back ... your story is my story, and it is a common one ... i found my way home again a couple of years ago ...

i say go slow and enjoy the process of rediscovery ... things have changed, but they are much the same ....

and i concur with stanrools above - express is a very time efficient way to recover your skills and start to remember it all ...

cheers!

:)

Raging Budda Game profile

Jun 5th 2015, 1:43:43

Welcome back!

The basics of the game are pretty much still the same, though several minor details have been tweaked. AKA, 2 bil "bug" still exists but instead of your cash dissapearing you are charged a tag for the cash you have in excess of 2 bil. Biggest change is probbly ghost acres, whenver you grab someone you take the normal amount of land you got plus you get additional acres out of nowhere "ghost".

As for clans, what servers are you looking at and do you mean to net/war? I can give you honest reccomendation based on what you tell me.

Game needs more people to play. Glad to see people come back.
Your base is mine!

EyesofEmber Game profile

Jun 5th 2015, 13:11:09

Thanks everyone for your kind words and "welcomes back"; I can honestly say that it feels good to be back. I'm doing reasonably well in the tournament C server (I've been hovering around the lower teens for most of it) so it hasn't been embarrassing like I thought it might be lol.

To answer your question Raging Budda I'm not entirely sure whether I'd rather net or war. Both are appealing so I guess what I really would like is to be able to switch between them every reset or something like that. That might be asking to much though. Which servers am I looking at? Any of them. I just want the best experience here I can get so whatever has that is where I'd like to be.

Honestly, what I really want out of a clan is an active community that can help me improve. I enjoy discussing strategies and trying out new things. And more than anything I want to join a clan that will allow me to become a valuable member of their ranks where I can not only accept advice but, eventually, give it.

Edited By: EyesofEmber on Jun 5th 2015, 13:17:49
See Original Post

dustlesswalnut Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 23:13:31

Same story, been back for a few months. I prefer tournament. Enjoy!