Verified:

MILORD Game profile

Apr 1st 2021, 18:10:04

https://skr.sh/s7MdOSqmGp5
Gentlemen administrators, I calmly react to the fact that one person attacks me. In this situation, I want to understand whether this is collusion or accident. Check countries: no. 13; No. 5 and "35.
Thanks in advance!
PS
I also want to address these people here. Do not attack at the end of the period. It's not beautiful ! At any time, on any server, I am ready to fight each of you! You are required to write to me when you want to fight and on which server. We will discuss this and implement it. It is advisable to indicate why you want to fight, sports interest or personal resentment. I am always open to constructive dialogue.
born in the USSR

Hessman123

Apr 1st 2021, 20:29:20

Missile Dump is me

There is no rhyme or reason to my playing style, I just pick someone at random and do some good old fashioned attacking :)

Cheers, I hope your scientists were able to help you out with that coronavirus I dropped over there

Edited By: Hessman123 on Apr 1st 2021, 20:34:33

MILORD Game profile

Apr 2nd 2021, 17:27:05

Originally posted by Hessman123:
Missile Dump is me

There is no rhyme or reason to my playing style, I just pick someone at random and do some good old fashioned attacking :)

Cheers, I hope your scientists were able to help you out with that coronavirus I dropped over there

I don’t know what you find funny when, at the end of the set, you unleash a hail of missiles on a country that has not done anything to you ... But you didn’t break the official rules, calling people to conscience is a thankless task. Therefore, in this thread, I did not write about your attacks. But I asked a question, can # 13; No. 5, No. 35. - to be in cahoots. Perhaps they play from the same IP address or play in the same clan.

P.S.
I do not blame that there was a conspiracy. I want to find out if they were in cahoots or not. Perhaps their joint espionage attacks were carried out in other countries. In any case, such things should be published.

Edited By: MILORD on Apr 2nd 2021, 17:36:47
See Original Post
born in the USSR

Hessman123

Apr 3rd 2021, 5:01:16

Nope, definitely not in cahoots with anyone and was not aware that anyone else was attacking you at all

However, I do find that a ducks opinion of me is largely influenced by whether or not I have bread

Cheers