Verified:

archaic Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 18:13:06

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
and if it'll help you sleep better at night, oh, lookie, i had to get fingerprinted by the FBI for a job and received a nifty letter stating that i did not leave my fingerprints at any valid crime scene in the US. can you state that?

What about invalid crime scenes?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 18:56:03

Originally posted by archaic:
Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
and if it'll help you sleep better at night, oh, lookie, i had to get fingerprinted by the FBI for a job and received a nifty letter stating that i did not leave my fingerprints at any valid crime scene in the US. can you state that?

What about invalid crime scenes?

there are crippled crime scenes?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

mrford Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 20:00:13

Originally posted by madjsp:
Just because I don't know what a Liberty ship is, doesn't mean I don't respect my country. I wouldn't be to hasty to judge people over a lack of knowledge on WWII boats.

you pretended to know about the disaster in the very city you live in and you were grossly wrong, i merely provided a starting point for you to educate yourself so you do not look foolish while attempting to seem knowledgeable again.

i recall a teacher in highschool that tried to teach the class that 3 aircraft carriers were destroyed in the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. this was a US history teacher. i argued with her and finally pulled up the internet. being wrong is one thing, being wrong on important events in US history like the worst industrial disaster ever, well that is disrespectful imo, so educate yourself.

Edited By: mrford on Apr 19th 2013, 20:07:36
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 20:08:42

*chuckles*
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.