Verified:

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2012, 14:39:35

Stay hard,

half the server thinks your war is deserved, the other half (your allies) think 4 vs 1 is an act of true cowards, you could of crushed any of the 4 in a fair 1 v 1 they know that, so do we.

LaF leadership has failed you, I'm talking to the proud LaF soldier not your leadership, tc and han deserve the punishment not you, we, your allies feel that you shouldn't be punished for the action of these clowns, you have been given the raw end of the deal and personal opinion your current leadership should not have kept us out of this war, pride a side this war is prime example how you chase alliances out of this game,it has happened to many alliances in history, some survived, some ended their reign, but the survivors definitely hit rock bottom, earth historians know what I'm talking about and with the fluctuating player membership in this game I believe goku or who ever has the helm now should have let the allies in, we had a just reason to come in on FDP's your pride may have demoralized your member base to the point of not wanting to play, bad decision in this era of the game...

LaF soldiers your probley feeling demoralized and frustrated run down fighting an uphill battle alone, late nights in chat, while trying to stone and still trying to fight back whilst restarting,HOLD FAST, once this set is over the umbrella is lifted then it's time to make the battlefield a more fair position for you to be in, we will make it rain.

Get back on your feet and come back with a blood lust to avenge yourselves. We, your allies, hunger for your retribution of the other sides cowardly act,we would never want to be in your position but know how you are feeling never the less.

Arise back from the ashes La Familia, TAKE your power back!

together, we will be VICTORIOUS!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

SuperFly Game profile

May 19th 2012, 14:42:55

Im right here standing in a pile of rubble.

some one FA me so I can go AB some restart, get killed and restart for a 5th time :P

SuperFly Thinks RAGE is DUMB (#1256)

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2012, 14:54:55

your a legend in my eye's SF, now that is dedication and loyalty, I'd love to FA you but I could be needing all my troops real soon ;)
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Rockman Game profile

May 19th 2012, 14:57:52

I'm on my 7th country :P

I'm not demoralized at all. In fact, I'm disappointed that my current country has been alive for a week without being killed, because I don't think I'll be able to make it to 10 countries in one set.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2012, 14:59:59

that's the spirit LaFers!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

CeyLonTEa Game profile

May 19th 2012, 15:25:16

yeah!!!!!!!!

anoniem Game profile

May 19th 2012, 15:30:27

La Famiglia*

You're in an Italian alliance, not a Spanish one.
re(ally)tired

aqua Game profile

May 19th 2012, 15:39:12

We're far from gone. ;)

D3 arrived at the right time for some of us.

bertz Game profile

May 19th 2012, 15:46:50

D3 killed LaF. But D3 killed the time for the other side from killing LaF too

aqua Game profile

May 19th 2012, 16:19:47

Originally posted by bertz:
D3 killed LaF. But D3 killed the time for the other side from killing LaF too

The war was in a way over when evo jumped in. For the restarts in laf they rather spend it on d3 then restart.

Pride Game profile

May 19th 2012, 18:11:55

Lol

anoniem Game profile

May 19th 2012, 19:50:02

yeh, cos diablo 3 is for real men :)
re(ally)tired

PaleMoon Game profile

May 19th 2012, 20:42:58

Originally posted by anoniem:
La Famiglia*

As far as I know, TaSk1 isn't in LaF.

But yeah, D3 til the end of this set then we'll see where we go from there. :-)
"imo the true issue over there is and always has been palemoon." - Vic (Mr. Clear)

La Famiglia

Lord Tarnava Game profile

May 19th 2012, 21:03:28

what is D3?

Pride Game profile

May 19th 2012, 21:04:37

Diablo 3

locket Game profile

May 19th 2012, 21:09:15

Yah... Diablo 3 seemed a much better proposition than finishing this :P I'll be back.. but my Witch Doctor demanded I spend time with him.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

May 19th 2012, 21:18:01

Originally posted by Lord Tarnava:
what is D3?

ok apparently it hasn't gotten *all* laffers ...

PG Game profile

May 19th 2012, 21:18:50

Originally posted by TaSk1:
Stay hard,

half the server thinks your war is deserved, the other half (your allies) think 4 vs 1 is an act of true cowards, you could of crushed any of the 4 in a fair 1 v 1 they know that, so do we.

LaF leadership has failed you, I'm talking to the proud LaF soldier not your leadership, tc and han deserve the punishment not you, we, your allies feel that you shouldn't be punished for the action of these clowns, you have been given the raw end of the deal and personal opinion your current leadership should not have kept us out of this war, pride a side this war is prime example how you chase alliances out of this game,it has happened to many alliances in history, some survived, some ended their reign, but the survivors definitely hit rock bottom, earth historians know what I'm talking about and with the fluctuating player membership in this game I believe goku or who ever has the helm now should have let the allies in, we had a just reason to come in on FDP's your pride may have demoralized your member base to the point of not wanting to play, bad decision in this era of the game...

LaF soldiers your probley feeling demoralized and frustrated run down fighting an uphill battle alone, late nights in chat, while trying to stone and still trying to fight back whilst restarting,HOLD FAST, once this set is over the umbrella is lifted then it's time to make the battlefield a more fair position for you to be in, we will make it rain.

Get back on your feet and come back with a blood lust to avenge yourselves. We, your allies, hunger for your retribution of the other sides cowardly act,we would never want to be in your position but know how you are feeling never the less.

Nice post :)
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2012, 21:43:29

Originally posted by anoniem:
La Famiglia*

I'm SoF you sock puppet and your in evo the alliance that lacks integrity! And for all you know LaF could be filled with hispanic heritage and taken my typo as a compliment you half a man, 
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Wolf Game profile

May 19th 2012, 22:09:25

Task tells it like it is
[LCN]

En4cer85

May 19th 2012, 23:42:08

lol i'm still kicking... tagged up and undefended :P

they can have their win this set... we'll be back

iScode Game profile

May 20th 2012, 0:08:46

I thought you were a kiwi and had brains?

no one blinked an eye when delietz got 6 vs 1.

Personally i feel laf should just take their beating this set and then they should be left alone, As most of them are doing, some trolls are still making laf look bad, but one of them claim not to be in laf, so who knows.

i agree whole hartdly with laf's decision not to bring in allies this set, i think it was the right one to make. The new leadership has handeled this situation well imo.

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Pride Game profile

May 20th 2012, 0:10:30

+1 iscode

You guys say your taking your beating but, threaten us you'll be back next set for ?

Revenge ? To make friends ? lol I wonder.

Rockman Game profile

May 20th 2012, 0:16:26

Originally posted by Pride:
+1 iscode

You guys say your taking your beating but, threaten us you'll be back next set for ?

Revenge ? To make friends ? lol I wonder.

To crack the top 10 all time in defends.

BattleKJ Game profile

May 20th 2012, 0:57:00

Stay hard,

WHY IN THE SWEET BLUE TITTIES IS A SOF NOOB GIVING A PEP TALK TO LAF MEMBERS? YOU WANT TO TAKE HANLONGS POSITION OR SOME fluff MAN? YOU BETTER KNOW HOW TO CHEAT REAL GOOD, HANLONG SET HIGH STANDARDS AND LAF MEMBERS NOW HAVE HUGE EXPECTATIONS.

Drow Game profile

May 20th 2012, 0:59:27

Pride: No one blinked an eye when SoL jumped NA after llaar was caught out, and LaF were all too happy to sink the boots in to NA over it. now when the shoe is on the other foot, and it's LaF that got caught, it's all ok?
Nup.
if Demter or Balin was caught cheating, then yes, PDM would deserve it, just for the record.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

iScode Game profile

May 20th 2012, 1:21:43

KJ, he is in LCN... :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Xinhuan Game profile

May 20th 2012, 1:23:56

I even let them kill me in a 8 min kill run 1 hour before D3 launched!

Sov Game profile

May 20th 2012, 1:28:24

I am not going to be fooled by the SOL propaganda regarding the Hanlong 2012 scandal.

I know iScode's manipulative work when I see it. SOL are merely iScode's propaganda machine. Battle lines are being drawn.

You are either with me against iScode or you are on his side... aka the "Evil Side". But there will be only one victor.

Helmet Game profile

May 20th 2012, 1:37:59

Originally posted by BattleKJ:

WHY IN THE SWEET BLUE TITTIES IS A SOF NOOB GIVING A PEP TALK TO LAF MEMBERS? YOU WANT TO TAKE HANLONGS POSITION OR SOME fluff MAN? YOU BETTER KNOW HOW TO CHEAT REAL GOOD, HANLONG SET HIGH STANDARDS AND LAF MEMBERS NOW HAVE HUGE EXPECTATIONS.

I DON'T KNOW, BUT YOU SHOULD TRY TO GET HIM FIRED!

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2012, 1:57:21

Haha kj your a worm your nothing with out sol and md your just a little dog for their hand bag.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

archaic Game profile

May 20th 2012, 2:05:54

So uh Task1, did the echo from having your head so far up Laf's ass make it hard to recite the speech they wrote for you?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2012, 2:10:15

Archaic go back into vaction mode it's safer there for you,
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Nuketon Game profile

May 20th 2012, 2:10:23

Originally posted by iScode:
KJ, he is in LCN... :P

Incorrect iScode, he is not with LCN this set.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2012, 2:14:35

Doesn't matter nuke we are on the same side that's all that counts.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Alin Game profile

May 20th 2012, 2:17:05

Stay hard,

Simply lol ... It seems Helmet and company brainwashed them good.
It is an achivement to repeat a lie until it becomes the true.

Laf soldiers are inocent, some of us play this game to relax and care lese about stupid politics however Laf as an alliance has a long history of cheating.

Now, is everybodys right to judge "the game" depending on many factors but don`t come with that fluffty "russian" propaganda here.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2012, 2:24:15

Alin go hang your lip some where else you sook,this post is dedicated to the laffers i don't even know who's alliance your in, and i don't care.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Alin Game profile

May 20th 2012, 2:36:39

Actually i can understand cheating supporters out of ex IX members ...

After all IX was a 200 countries 25 members alliance.

Cya

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2012, 2:50:16

IX this IX that ... We own you Alin, you keep our name rolling off the tip of your tounge boy.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Alin Game profile

May 20th 2012, 3:00:54

Nope ... cheating in an "on line" game dose not own anyone.

Actually cheating ( and supporting cheaters) just proofs that the one doing it is a looser. He can`t use his brain to "achive" what other can achive playing clean, thus they take the cheating path.

I think "a cheater" in a game that barelly has 800 players is a trully lammer on all the levels ( real life inclusive ).

Regarding IX - oh well what can i say? : a bounch of lammers that coudn`t change status from 200 multies in Mehul Era -> 20-30 countries in Pangs/Qz one.

Regarding clean Laf member - they are not at fault, but they choosed to play under a dirty banner.

Edited By: Alin on May 20th 2012, 3:02:57
See Original Post

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2012, 3:20:56

Get a life Alin,you need to go out side and get away from the computer screen mate all the so called cheaters have been dealt with via game devlopers they are not stupid like you they see the problem get rid of it, when Alin has a problem he lets it eat away at him till he can't stand it anymore and posts on an IXers post to make himself feel big, get a life Alin you muppet!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Alin Game profile

May 20th 2012, 3:25:49

Get a life Alin,you need to go out side and get away from the computer screen mate all the so called cheaters have been dealt with via game devlopers they are not stupid like you they see the problem get rid of it, when Alin has a problem he lets it eat away at him till he can't stand it anymore and posts on an IXers post to make himself feel big, get a life Alin you muppet!

insults are the last refuge of the outargued feeble minded.

iScode Game profile

May 20th 2012, 3:43:40

oh my bad, he was in LCN the set before. Sorry Task :P

Sov. give up now, you have no chance!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Nuketon Game profile

May 20th 2012, 4:04:49

Alin, you should really learn how to spell. It's hard to take you seriously when every other word you type is misspelled.

dagga Game profile

May 20th 2012, 5:29:21

SOF WILL RIDE TO THE DEFENCE OF THE CHEATERS!

JUST LIKE IN THE AGE OF dELITEZ!!
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Junky Game profile

May 20th 2012, 5:41:06

now that Hanlong and TC are gone, maybe we can get back to good Ol fashion Politicing like the good Ol days, LaF had to learn the lesson of people not tolerating Cheating.. try to take this lesson and learn.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

H Game profile

May 20th 2012, 5:43:34

Quick question for you TaSk1...

The people who were taken advantage of with hanlong/tc's cheating, do they not have a right to some revenge?

Im talking about the average member, not just leadership. Im in Evo, I had a nice country going when Laf blindsided us the first time. Ended up dieing second, didn't see it coming. I was happy to throw away a netting set for some revenge. Ill be happy to throw away another, and another... if it comes down to it.

"you could of crushed any of the 4 in a fair 1 v 1"

You mean with an extra 10mil troops right? :P

lol, what a wind bag.

Junky Game profile

May 20th 2012, 5:49:38

I'd like to think any Alliance given they are not less than half of said alliance can win a 1 v 1... I remember SOL dominating LaF after being first Struck... but ya... they can certainly beat an alliance that isn't too prep'd.. we'll see how it goes without HL and TC.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

IXNeo Game profile

May 20th 2012, 7:03:33

Originally posted by Alin:
Actually i can understand cheating supporters out of ex IX members ...

After all IX was a 200 countries 25 members alliance.

Cya

Your wrong.

IX is me, ninong, vincey and ading. :)
IXNeo
Illuminati X
Division: EoS

Murf Game profile

May 20th 2012, 7:09:49

Alin talks bout ix cheating but happily ignores the fact an ix head cheated in sol and ran their alliance :)