Verified:

Marshal Game profile

Sep 25th 2012, 13:04:41

damn he's alkive, we hoped that toxicated alcohol had killed him. :P
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Erian Game profile

Sep 25th 2012, 15:02:54

Why don't you ask the Czech girls to teach you Czech lovemaking instead of Czech? Sounds like a much better deal to me... Or maybe that's what you're doing already? :D

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 25th 2012, 18:16:11

Originally posted by Flamey:
Oh, updates...

I'm in an English speaking hostel and have been here a while, I meet new and interesting people everyday and some of them are nice enough to give me Polish Vodka and pralines.

I am meeting up with lots of nice Czech girls and I am teaching them English in exchange for Czech. One of them seems to really like me and wants to go on a date, another wants to pay me to teach her on skype.

Yesterday I got a job in Moscow at a really good school. I've got a month to fill out a million visa forms, learn the Russian alphabet and get a HIV test. Happy days

HIV test?? What the hell?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

GreenMan Game profile

Sep 25th 2012, 19:00:57

Originally posted by galleri:
Oh, updates...

I'm in an English speaking hostel and have been here a while, I meet new and interesting people everyday and some of them are nice enough to give me Polish Vodka and pralines.

I am meeting up with lots of nice Czech girls and I am teaching them English in exchange for Czech. One of them seems to really like me and wants to go on a date, another wants to pay me to teach her on skype.

Yesterday I got a job in Moscow at a really good school. I've got a month to fill out a million visa forms, learn the Russian alphabet and get a HIV test. Happy days

HIV test?? What the hell?

The US had a travel ban if you had HIV until 2009, so this wasn't that unusual. The US was one of the last countries that still had the ban. Looks like Russia still has it as well. Obama ended that. Ban was enacted in the late 1980's.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 25th 2012, 19:10:31

heh I learn something new everyday. Then again I am not allowed in like 900 countries or any of the other planets out there :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 25th 2012, 19:39:01

for a reason. :P

Chand Game profile

Sep 25th 2012, 20:18:14

So I spoke with Mr.Flames today.. and I didn't like how he twisted around the truth..

Here is what actually happened..

"I'm living in a crackhouse for past three weeks filled with niffy loo puddings! All I've come across are crackheads, crazy buggers and loony chuckle fairy like creatures. Some are nice enough to share their beef wellington ensembles sprinlked with cocain and seasoned with meth.

When I ran out of money to stay, the landlord, a old obese tart offered to let me stay if I let her play with my dobber. It was great at first, but when her friends decided they also wanted freebies, I had my knickers in a twist!

So rather than bonking them for free, I decided to go rent myself in search of fresh fannies. Little did I know, most whorehouses in Czesh had requirements of only big gentleman sausages :(

Rejected and dejected, I've decided to try my luck in Russia, I hope to find a nice place where I'd get at least a tenner for all my hard work.

It's not easy, but I'll get there under my own steam. I've considered many times using the hooty tooty point and shooty on myself.....everythings gone all pear shaped, help me plonkers!"
-Rival HC-

Flamey Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 10:22:52

Update: Yesterday I had a HIV test and had to try and describe my sexual history in Czech >.<

They guy understood what fluff meant when he stabbed the needle in though.

oats Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 10:50:47

I'm concerned about this impending foray into Russian territory. Are you going to start playing mars 2025 as well?

Flamey Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 10:52:32

Da.

Atryn Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 23:19:39

lol

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 2:36:53

Welp give the guy credit he is still alive and doing well!!

Flamey Game profile

Oct 11th 2012, 11:07:38

Apparently I don't have aids.

trumper Game profile

Oct 11th 2012, 13:59:03

Apparently I don't have aids.

So it's only the hep you have to worry about now?

Flamey Game profile

Oct 11th 2012, 18:26:03

Oh they don't seem to care about that.

Flamey Game profile

Dec 9th 2012, 19:00:42

Я все еще жив

Magellaan Game profile

Dec 9th 2012, 19:27:35

Приятно слышать
Not MD, fake Magellaan.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 9th 2012, 20:30:16

это очень плохо.