Verified:

SirJouster Game profile

Apr 21st 2024, 17:28:01

M4D Notice of Intent

With the start of the new reset, it is highly recommended that all player countries, tagged and untagged, proceed with building adequate defense. It is our intention to take advantage of all of your big juicy landfat countries and take those unprotected acres for our own.

We will do so honorably, expecting retaliatory attempts which will be accepted per our retal policy.

For information on our retal policy or to contact leadership please visit http://m4d.ghqnet.com/. You may also find access to our discord channel there.

The following pacted alliances are exempted from this policy:

PDM
MERCS
EVO

We wish everyone an exciting and successful reset

M4D Leadership

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2024, 18:06:21

So, you're playing the game as it was intended....carry on 😀
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2024, 18:06:43

So, you're playing the game as it was intended....carry on 😀
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

VicRattlehead Game profile

Apr 21st 2024, 18:36:10

Confirmed, we are coming for teh lands

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 21st 2024, 19:56:49

LOL!

So all you're going to do is pick on small alliances. You've pacted the big 3, and you're going to hit alliances with 2-3 people cause you're too scared to tango with an equally sized foe?

Come on, Cult Leader Leto can do better than that. I thought ya'll were out for blood! You're just gonna bully people smaller than you!

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 21st 2024, 20:26:45

Originally posted by BlackHole:
LOL!

So all you're going to do is pick on small alliances. You've pacted the big 3, and you're going to hit alliances with 2-3 people cause you're too scared to tango with an equally sized foe?

Come on, Cult Leader Leto can do better than that. I thought ya'll were out for blood! You're just gonna bully people smaller than you!

Forget what anyone else does BHole. Your task is to kill Josey and his crew of Cathy and a bottle of whiskey (or several).

Aside from that M4D has <10 players which puts them against SoF, stones a could face a prolonged war with Monsters who are active enough for KR. They are playing smart politics, something rare these last few decades.

Rick Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2024, 0:07:10

I once had sex with a famous person.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 1:34:20

Wow, M4D has 11 members already.

I guess they are really leaning hard into that multi sh1t.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2024, 1:53:15

LOL!

Why are you talking fluff about an alliance that is going to play the way this game was intended? Also if you accuse them of cheating without proof they're cheating, then the rest of the community has the right to treat you the same way....if the shoe fits....
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 2:16:20

Ko - I think you know the answer to that question.

They are playing the way the game is intended to be played. And I'm doing what I do.

It's funny you bring up evidence though. Last time someone accused me of not having receipts (Leto) he got kicked out of his alliiance and ended up building a brigade of Multis on Team and then being too scared to war the clans that were kicking his face in every set.

You wonder why I'm calling him out here? It's because he's STILL not admitted to harboring and supporting cheaters, but wants to pretend to be this morally superior clan leader here. I'm glad he wants to war and play the game was intended, I suspect what he really wants to do is pick on weaker/smaller clans though. What do you want to bet that these guys don't pick a fight with anyone the same size as them?

Bullies and cheaters, scared of a fair fight. It's what they do on team, and it's what they'll do here.

Not impressive to me.

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2024, 2:32:39

*Eats popcorn

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 2:34:31

Leto, I think cult leaders serve koolaid, not popcorn.

Garry Owen Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 2:59:29

Wow - what a radical idea!!

A wargame with conflict between actual players?!? Dont know if that idea will ever catch on.... :)

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 3:17:57

I like this M4D stance. I approve!

Drow Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 11:39:06

They are playing the way the game is intended to be played. And I'm doing what I do.

It's funny you bring up evidence though. Last time someone accused me of not having receipts (Leto) he got kicked out of his alliiance and ended up building a brigade of Multis on Team and then being too scared to war the clans that were kicking his face in every set.

You wonder why I'm calling him out here? It's because he's STILL not admitted to harboring and supporting cheaters, but wants to pretend to be this morally superior clan leader here. I'm glad he wants to war and play the game was intended, I suspect what he really wants to do is pick on weaker/smaller clans though. What do you want to bet that these guys don't pick a fight with anyone the same size as them?

Bullies and cheaters, scared of a fair fight. It's what they do on team, and it's what they'll do here.

Not impressive to me.

Not sure which alliance you are claiming he got kicked out of here...
he certainly wasn't kicked out of Paradigm /shrug

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Drow Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 11:39:35

Originally posted by SirJouster:
M4D Notice of Intent

With the start of the new reset, it is highly recommended that all player countries, tagged and untagged, proceed with building adequate defense. It is our intention to take advantage of all of your big juicy landfat countries and take those unprotected acres for our own.

We will do so honorably, expecting retaliatory attempts which will be accepted per our retal policy.

For information on our retal policy or to contact leadership please visit http://m4d.ghqnet.com/. You may also find access to our discord channel there.

The following pacted alliances are exempted from this policy:

PDM
MERCS
EVO

We wish everyone an exciting and successful reset

M4D Leadership

Good luck gents!

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 12:41:30

You make things go boom?
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Drow Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 12:43:23

Originally posted by SakitSaPuwit:
You make things go boom?

I believe that if you prod them the wrong way, they just might!

calling Jouster's lance a twig for example, will usually do it ;)

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 12:52:03

Originally posted by Drow:

Not impressive to me.

Oh wow, ya'll supported the cheating too? Shoot, Drow. I thought you had kicked him out because you didn't like the cheating/multi'ing that was occurring. It made me respect you a bit....

I'm taking that respect back!

herb Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 13:24:49

/leans back and enjoys the bullsh*t
Founder of ELF
Played in
ELF
MKR
RAGE
M4D

Drow Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 13:26:56

Originally posted by Drow:

Not impressive to me.

Oh wow, ya'll supported the cheating too? Shoot, Drow. I thought you had kicked him out because you didn't like the cheating/multi'ing that was occurring. It made me respect you a bit....

I'm taking that respect back!

wait, have we got our lines crossed here?
you seemed to be implying that Leto got kicked out of his alliance.
We removed Milkman for running multis in alliance, yes.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 13:34:28

I thought they both were. Milkman for cheating, and Leto for covering his cheating, lying about it, and besmirching me publicly when I brought it to his attention, rather than dealing with the problem.

My understanding is YOU took care of milkman, and that Leto covered for him and lied for him.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2024, 13:39:02

Blackhole u should be careful man. You’ve seen what happens to whistleblowers in this game.

Like Chevs for example

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 13:45:20

Drow - Maybe I'm mistaken.

Did you get kicked out of PDM and Leto took over, and then rebranded?

Ya'll have 5 members, lol. Looks like all your people left to run multis with Leto and Milk.

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2024, 13:55:47

You have an interesting perspective but we know better than to argue with fools, most of the time that is. I especially like when we can click next to your name to see your previous countries in the abundance of white red and purples..

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 14:04:47

Last time you didn't argue with this fool, Leto - the entire server witnessed me prove that Milkman and his entourage were cheating, and that you were informed of this days prior and elected to cover for him, rather than address the rampant cheating in PDM and Light.

I don't think I look like the fool.

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2024, 14:11:12

The game moderators did their job; please show us all the purples from last round for Paradigm.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 14:17:23

Leto - I brought cheating to your attention. Your response was that you were going to pray for me for the hatred in my heart. And you did NOTHING to address the cheating. You were more concerned with being a cult leader, than an actual leader.

It's great the moderators did your job for you, but in the future, you shouldn't have to rely on them to ensure your alliance isn't running multis. Be a better leader.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2024, 14:24:05

“A cult is a group which is typically led by a charismatic and self-appointed leader, who tightly controls its members, requiring unwavering devotion to a set of beliefs and practices which are considered deviant (outside the norms of society).”

Bhole, Why do you keep calling Leto that term? That doesnt describe Leto at all

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 14:45:16

Leto is an interesting person. He likes to play the role of 'holier than thou, above it all, wants everyone to be caring, loving, kind'.

But his actions don't align with his words. He's a charlatan, unfortunately. He speaks of being kind, while condoning doxxing. He speaks of being fair, while harboring cheaters. When people genuinely bring these issues to their attention, he attacks their character, admonishes them, and vilifies them, rather than dealing with the scandals in his own closet.

Outwardly, he puts on a great show for everyone. In EE discord he interrupted my conversation to talk about the EE player that had a go fund me started. He kept pestering me about donating to him, citing that individual people were more important than this game. When I said thanks for the info, he kept attacking me because I did not confirm whether or not I donated.

But then when we asked if he had contacted his church to donate to this man, crickets.

When pressed about his hypocrisy, he lashes out. He's spoken about my wife spreading her legs, while at the same time profession to be a moral and amazing Christian man. He uses his religion when it suits him, but discards it the moment he loses his temper and wants to attack someone. He seeks to get others to follow him, yet is unworthy of being followed.

Drow seems to be an upstanding alliance leader. Doug was a good alliance leader.

Leto... Leto is something else. Charismatic, yes. Trustworthy? Absolutely not. He might be one of the most untrustworthy people in this game.

He STILL has not apologized for attacking my wife, condoning doxxing on me, or attacking and vilifying me when I brought information of Milkmans cheating to him. Doug has apologized, and we've moved on.

Why hasn't Leto? Leto, why don't you take responsibility for your actions. Publicly apologize for the mistakes you've made over the last 2 months. Publicly apologize for aiding the doxxing on me. Publicly apologize for talking in heinous terms about my wife. Publicly apologize for covering for a cheater.

Or don't. I know you won't. You are unable to take responsibility for your actions, doing so would pierce the veil of the persona you've crafted.

Auk Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 15:19:28

Oh my, so we're rekindling this topic again.

For all intents and purposes, I'm another leader of Paradigm. I've asked the other clan leaders not to kick because there was simply no proof at the time when we received the pictures. I've presented my argument for why not.

Yes, the leaders were all looking through the pictures, checking, and judging. Technically, those pictures can be faked and I would hope EE staff wouldn't judge solely on such pictures alone. I know the pictures can appear really convincing and so on, but that doesn't necessarily prove that the cheating occurred in recent times. The pictures appear to be almost a year old.

In a hypothetical scenario where the events depicted in the pictures are accurate, that still doesn’t necessarily mean that I would have kicked Milkman from the clan. The absence of concrete evidence that he cheated in the last Alliance round or on any other game server is the reason for this. Considering that approximately a year has passed since the alleged conversation occurred, there’s a chance that he may have completely ceased any cheating activities. EE staff does give chances, don't they? Paradigm don't knowingly recruit such players; such players would have to have several months worth of good conduct before they would even get a chance at membership.

At best, the only thing that picture did was provoke suspicion. So Doug then suggested that I go report to the game moderators, which is what I ended up doing while providing the pictures to trigger an in-game investigation.

After the moderators found that Milkman had indeed cheated, we then started the kill run on Milkman's country, despite the fact that EE staff took no action on Milkman's country on the Alliance server at the time.

We're not going to kick people just because we're presented with pictures that appear convincing. My mindset at the time of judging is that you simply want to spite Milkman at all costs.

I called it:
https://i.ibb.co/...led-it-milkman-spited.png
https://earthempires.com/...k/eestats-52269/3#1029466

Edited By: Auk on Apr 22nd 2024, 15:35:58
Yay, new signature:
https://i.ibb.co/...s-a-paradigm-black-bg.png
Discord: HappyTheExceed
Paradigm's Secretary of State/HFA

Apr 22nd 2024, 15:35:58

BH, I believe I've seen you state you've been involved here for around a year, right?

The decades of drama you missed out on included many ginned up accusations presented with convincing "evidence" against the alleged perps that turned out to be false, as well as the opposite situation of actual cheaters being really good at faking up evidence that they are clean. With that background, all public evidence is automatically mistrusted in the greater community.

Additionally, almost everyone who's been around for a while has been at the very least a technical rulebreaker. For example, I've never run actual multis in the same server benefitting each other directly. I have, though, had countries in several different "random games" (these don't exist anymore) as well as more than one tourney rung at the same time.

My personal violations are long ago, and most agree they aren't breaking the spirit of the rules. Some vehemently disagree, as my countries were playing in the same public markets.

Regardless, everyone moved on because it was all in the past and we all grow and move on.

If we just ejected everyone who ever "cheated" at this game, we would have thrown out the whole community 15 years ago. Therefore, forgiveness and moving on has always been part of the culture here as well. Uh, the broader culture, not AT, which continues to be a rampant cesspit of inflammatory rhetoric and hyperbole (and I wouldn't change it!).

I have no specific knowledge of any events in the last year before about 2 weeks ago, so if you are correct in describing the events as you have, yeah that sounds fluffty and yeah, families should always be out of bounds without anyone having to say it. I am just trying to provide a little perspective on coming here and screaming "cheater" at someone, and why the response might not be what you expect.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 15:38:58

That's all well and good.... if it were the only problem with Leto.

But AFTER this all went down, Milkman starting doxxing me. I brought THAT to Leto's attention. He defended milkman and the doxxing.

After that I had another conversation with Leto about other things, and he insulted my wife.

This is a trend, you see. I get him not fully believing me initially. But attacking me, defending milkman even AFTER proof has come out. That's the problematic part.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2024, 15:46:21

Did the comment about your wife and doxxing go hand in hand? Or was it 2 completely separate instances?

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 15:51:35

Two separate instances.

hahahahah - I tried to go pull the chat from Discord. Apparently old Leto is trying to cover his tracks, he deleted ALL his messages from that day. No worries though, you can tell from context with the way everyone reacted that he said some foul fluff about my wife.

https://imgur.com/a/ViQfOo5

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2024, 15:59:06

Wow I was actually there, and I had forgotten about it. Now that I remembered he did make a comment.

You totally set me up for failure with that screenshot dude. I thought u were making this fluff up and over exaggerating the whole situation

Apr 22nd 2024, 15:59:46

Two separate instances.

hahahahah - I tried to go pull the chat from Discord. Apparently old Leto is trying to cover his tracks, he deleted ALL his messages from that day. No worries though, you can tell from context with the way everyone reacted that he said some foul fluff about my wife.

https://imgur.com/a/ViQfOo5

Unfortunately, for whatever point you are trying to make, you cannot tell that. In fact, Empy tells *you* to chill out first.

Again, nobody deserves what you are describing and, having spent time on the internet I don't really doubt it, but your "proof" here is not even weak evidence.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 17:01:29

I mean... Coalie is backing up that he said something.

And doesn't the fact that Leto went back and deleted all his messages indicate guilty conscience? Why else would he delete all his messages?

Honestly, since I've come clean about the cheating, and outed Milk, what have I lied about? Nothing. Time and time again I've been shown to be 100% truthful about everything I've said.

Some of that time we can't give everyone the definitive proof you want, some of the time we have. But NONE of the time has anything I said been proven to be false. I've established my credibility, through self-incrimination, and receipts.

But look, I don't expect everyone to believe me. Leto is the cult leader, after all. There is a reason people drink the kool-aid and end up dead. Those charismatic leaders are great at what they do. I'm just the guy yelling from the sideline 'DON'T DRINK THE KOOLAID, IT'S POISON'. and ya'll are like - "well, you haven't 100% proven it".

LOL. I'm doing the best I can here Vic.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2024, 17:04:37

I don't even know why you guys waste your time with BlackHole, he's one of those person that only believes what fits his narrative and everything else is false, for example his purples vs the people he accuses of cheating, they don't have any purples.....🤷
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 17:08:41

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I don't even know why you guys waste your time with BlackHole, he's one of those person that only believes what fits his narrative and everything else is false, for example his purples vs the people he accuses of cheating, they don't have any purples.....🤷

Elaborate? I cheated. I admitted to it. I'm pretty sure that info was provided in my opening salvo.

Then I outed Milk and others. And provided receipts. And had those receipts verified by mods, who then took action. I also provided those receipts to Doug and Leto. Doug was upset about it, initially. Leto covered for Milkman, presumably because he was benefiting from the multis in Team.

Everything I said about Milk, Smokey, Taco, Tigerzord, Whorespower, Leto, and Doug, was proven to be true. Verified by external sources and evidence.

But yes, I also did cheat. That's how I knew all this info. Difference between me and the rest of them? I've owned up to the community, and vowed to not cheat anymore. They have failed to take responsibility for any of their actions. And doubled down by doxxing me (for which forum bans were given out) as well as other vitriolic attacks, like insulting my wife.

I'm not someone to put be on a pedestal. I'm flawed, and have made many mistakes here.

But Leto, Milkman, and the rest of the cheaters and doxxers are worse. That's the point I'm trying to make.

I'm trying to do better. They are actively doing worse.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2024, 17:15:25

Meanwhile y'all still playing....and life goes on, you're going to keep stressing over a stupid game?
(•_•)

Josey Wales

Apr 22nd 2024, 17:26:30

Leto,

Kill every country on the Server.

Josey Wales.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 17:29:23

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Meanwhile y'all still playing....and life goes on, you're going to keep stressing over a stupid game?

Nah man, I'm not stressing at all, having fun!

The more I talk, the more I get to know people. For instance, you and I had a chance to chat in discord a bit. I didn't realize I actually like you as a person! We cool now! :P

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 17:29:58

Originally posted by Josey Wales:
Leto,

Kill every country on the Server.

Josey Wales.

Oh SH1t!!!!

Hahaha, I had no idea Leto's crew was allied with the suiciders Josey Wales & Co.

That explains everything, holy crap!

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2024, 17:41:34

My recommendation will always be to treat your spouse with kindness and respect while loving them. It's very important to put other people first in a relationship. It's a Monday, it's a great day to bring them flowers. You can just pick a wildflower, it's the thought that counts.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 17:46:36

Leto - You say heinous things about my wife, but then you spew this garbage on the forums. Everyone sees through your nice guy shtick. Why don't you apologize for what you said? Why don't you be a man and own your actions?

Lord Milk Game profile

Apr 23rd 2024, 0:47:43

wait, have we got our lines crossed here?
you seemed to be implying that Leto got kicked out of his alliance.
We removed Milkman for running multis in alliance, yes.

When did I run Multi's in alliance? cuz that never happened
Doug killed me in an attempt to appease Blackhole
I like you drow but lets air that out now
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

TAN Game profile

Apr 23rd 2024, 0:54:45

Paradigm will never have another leader like good ol' TAN! :D

On a more serious note BlackHole, if I'm reading your posts correctly, you are accusing Leto and Doug of running multis on the Team server?

If you had the receipts, are you saying the game admins did nothing about it? Was it ever proven?

(I've been out of the loop for the last few years)
FREEEEEDOM!!!

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 23rd 2024, 1:17:56

Tan - I accused Milkman, the current leader of M4D, of running multis on team. It was proven, and authenticated by the mods.

Additionally, Doug and Leto covered for Milkman and his multi running. Doug reversed stance once it all started coming out publicly, and has since apologized for me for calling me a liar and attacking me publicly. Doug and I are cool again.

Leto, on the other hand, never admitted to the truth. He continued to cover for Milkman. He publicly attacked me and my character, and spread lies about me. He also attacked me personally. Then when Milkman doxed me, Leto covered for him again, and supported his doxxing. Then in the EE discord, Leto insulted my wife and said things about her spreading her legs.

These are all, incontrovertibly, facts. Many many players here, as well as mods, can attest to various pieces of all of this information. It is not really disputed.

The TLDR of it is that Leto aligned himself with cheaters, then went down the dirt bag path in an effort to cover for his own people, and has become one of the most hypocritical players to ever play this game.

TAN Game profile

Apr 23rd 2024, 1:22:06

The TLDR of it is that Leto aligned himself with cheaters, then went down the dirt bag path in an effort to cover for his own people, and has become one of the most hypocritical players to ever play this game.

I see. I'll look into this a bit more.

And despite what Leto may or may not have done, he's no Ivan or Mr. Pink!
FREEEEEDOM!!!