Verified:

Devestation Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 15:33:10

Eh, I read it all, didn't even think of not reading it all. I'm not alone.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 2nd 2012, 15:40:09

I am not the FR for laf and have not been for some time, so you are wrong yet again.

And how were we suppose to know he was getting his intel from illegitimate means hmm?

Karim Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 15:41:07

I am, as usual, 130% behind our leadership!

Now it's time to see where the other alliances decide to sit.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

justtaint

May 2nd 2012, 15:43:57

From the Earth wiki.
http://wiki.earthempires.com/...y_of_Alliances#LaFamiglia

Contacts:
Don: Hanlong ICQ: 36923162
HFA: H4xOr WaNgEr ICQ: 67603487
SlashMD

davidoss Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 15:46:04

Let's also not forget that MD conspired against LaF and dropped us as FDPs last set. Whether it was for a vendetta against hanlong or whether it was against LaF collectively, is two completely different matters. The former, I can understand. The latter, doesn't make as much sense. Beating an alliance when they're down? I guess we'll see alliances' true colours from this.

justtaint

May 2nd 2012, 15:46:19

http://www.lafamiglia.org/
Your own site only lists Hlw as Head-FR, not DON, so it's even older than the wiki.
SlashMD

ebola Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 15:50:19

The lafamiglia.org site also has links to games.swirve.org and lists Enshula as Don. I think it's safe to say that it's not up to date :).

gibzgirl Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 15:50:25

Conspiring isn't cheating.

davidoss Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 15:50:55

I never said it was?

Devestation Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 15:51:03

Getting intel is one thing.

...The week before the FS, LaF began to rapidly jump. First to our size then higher and higher, until just before our FS they had (from memory) c.20 countries bigger than our biggest country. Now LaF may be better netgainers than us, but not 1 or 2 resets before MD finished with ANW of $90m and took TNW – they aren’t that much better. They had c.20 guys bigger than our best player Highrock. I tell you right now that guy is a genius at this game so what was happening was pretty unbelievable to us. The public market was high from MD’ers buying up (and we though LaF’ers to) so we just could not believe the military levels LaF’ers had and the cash they had. Guys were twice our size with the same cash and stock as us after having bought up...

This is another. There is no way in hell that this could have gone unnoticed by anyone in LaF that knows their fluff (and lets face it, you do know your fluff, LaF's members do not need to cheat to get good finishes).

This is what will be your undoing, should this be proven.

davidoss Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 15:55:40

I'd welcome the admins to examine all those 20 countries and post publicly if anyone had cheated :)

justtaint

May 2nd 2012, 15:57:19

Let's also not forget that those logs only came to light because someone from LaF hacked into Boxcar to retrieve them (Hlw, TC or someone else).

From the logs:

BattleKJ <b>Do you care about a 'fair' 1v1 with LaF or do you just want to kill them?</b>
@Arsenal <b>MD will fight fair unless FS'd</b>, in which case we may call in the political power.

MD membership wanted a 1v1 against LaF to measure ourselves against the "best" (my words) alliance in the game. MD leaders might have had different reasons for wanting a war with LaF, but ALL of Moral Decay was unanimous in wanting a war, and a fair one.
SlashMD

Nekked Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 15:57:58

Loc is a legend in MD, Amira is my granddaughter

gibzgirl Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 15:58:49

Just saying, you are crying about being conspired against almost as an excuse for the cheating.. Beating an alliance when they are down may show true colors, but so does cheating... Somehow beating an alliance when they are down who has a history of beating OTHERS when THEY are down, doesn't seem like a valid "argument".. Especially when you were cheating to beat those alliances and more than likely wouldn't have been able to beat them without cheating.

Pride Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 15:59:02

Great post Arsenal.

I said it once before but Laf you need to get your fluff together you har yourself a long road ahead and I hope the best.

Pride/MD

Nekked Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 15:59:05

and you bombay not

Son Goku Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 15:59:39

Originally posted by maverickmd:
That is the whole point Goku. Because of your leadership cheating, you setup and ran 70 tyr techers. MD did not setup and run 70 tyr techers. It lead to you having an unfair advantage, one that you will never and would never have had. MD ran majority of farmers, which as you know in all your netting glory, typically comes into full war prep several weeks later. MD was raped, destroyed and embarressed last round. We paid with it in our membership numbers, lies and propaganda from LaF to our friends in SoF, LCN, Omega etc etc etc.

When you tell others you're dropping our FDP and plan to war us, we're going to war prep.

If you want to pin LaF being war ready on hanlong/TC, go for it if that makes you feel better. I can't and won't defend their actions, but I assure you the hard work put into preparing LaF for war was already being done based on information you handily told to others. Not to mention dropping a FDP is a bit of a heads up.

I'll have more information shortly.

ArsenalMD Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 15:59:44

Originally posted by justtaint:
Let's also not forget that those logs only came to light because someone from LaF hacked into Boxcar to retrieve them (Hlw, TC or someone else).

From the logs:

BattleKJ <b>Do you care about a 'fair' 1v1 with LaF or do you just want to kill them?</b>
@Arsenal <b>MD will fight fair unless FS'd</b>, in which case we may call in the political power.

MD membership wanted a 1v1 against LaF to measure ourselves against the "best" (my words) alliance in the game. MD leaders might have had different reasons for wanting a war with LaF, but ALL of Moral Decay was unanimous in wanting a war, and a fair one.

Just for the record, we were FS'd and we didn't call in anyone.

justtaint

May 2nd 2012, 16:04:48

Originally posted by ebola:
The lafamiglia.org site also has links to games.swirve.org and lists Enshula as Don. I think it's safe to say that it's not up to date :).

That was my point. That one is obviously incorrect, but the wiki correctly lists Hanlong as Don and one could safely assume that H4 is still head FR. Either way its an asinine attempt to direct attention away from the true point at hand i.e. trolling inconsequential portions of the original post to deflect from the overall point.
SlashMD

Detmer Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 16:06:09

Excellent post.

Deerhunter Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 16:06:23

I read the whole thing and think its mostly spot on. I disagree about the part about letting them keep playing in LAF or the game. Cheating at this level is due a permabann. How can LAF EVER clam to be clean when it still has people like this in its ranks.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

justtaint

May 2nd 2012, 16:07:14

Originally posted by justtaint:

From the logs:

My unfortunate attempt to bold certain portions were unsuccessful.
SlashMD

ArsenalMD Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 16:09:58

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
I read the whole thing and think its mostly spot on. I disagree about the part about letting them keep playing in LAF or the game. Cheating at this level is due a permabann. How can LAF EVER clam to be clean when it still has people like this in its ranks.

In hindsight I agree with you Deerhunter. I was attempting to be evenhanded and perhaps went to far.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 16:14:20

there is the slight problem that they can't really enforce a permaban... other than by the account name. can probably do an IP ban, but IPs a dime a dozen these days. so he becomes a noob and starts playing again under a different handle.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Deerhunter Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 16:21:50

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
Originally posted by Deerhunter:

In hindsight I agree with you Deerhunter. I was attempting to be evenhanded and perhaps went to far.

Sorry but i had to point out this is the first time any Alliance leader has agreed with me on anything. I got the thank Laf for that :)
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 16:24:35

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
there is the slight problem that they can't really enforce a permaban... other than by the account name. can probably do an IP ban, but IPs a dime a dozen these days. so he becomes a noob and starts playing again under a different handle.

Thats always true Dibs. The thing is for guys like this- their rep is everything for them. They live for the boards and attention. Yes, they could get a new IP and start over- and maybe that would be best. Either way their actions warrant this kind of punishment. If they decide to start over, clean, under a new name- good for them.
I shall fear no retals,

Rekuyu947

May 2nd 2012, 16:30:33

Well put Wanger :D either way i dont give a crap about any of that "Im a damn KSFer all i care about is how many missiles i get to send you in the mail."

As for cheating i dont understand the word and if you want a war well bring the troops cause im ready at any time. I died 8 times during the war with MD and got 3 kills along with over 400 hits so if you want the rain come get some.

Rekuyu947

May 2nd 2012, 16:37:07

As for them who cares. Do you know how resistant i was towards LaF but then i saw the Warchats and they were interesting. As for jumping i am not a netter so i really could care less if they were higher in netting.

I bring pain and destruction not cute and cuddly. If you want to net go fluff yourself. Bring the heat ill take it all and when i die ill restart and pay you back 10 fold.

Karim Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 16:45:50

You'd be one to fight side by side, not against :)

-[Panzer Division MD]-

Rekuyu947

May 2nd 2012, 16:47:28

Well as a KSFer i have always prided myself in my ability to hit :D.

Nekked Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 17:33:10

blah,blahblahblah!

drdial Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 17:44:31

great post Arsenal

maverickmd Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 17:58:36

Originally posted by davidoss:
I'd welcome the admins to examine all those 20 countries and post publicly if anyone had cheated :)

See my response to Goku above and shut your mouth you stupid troll. Read the thread, dont just comment and troll.

Nekked Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 19:32:11

maverickmd...blah,blah,blah,blah!

calvin74 Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 22:43:58

Originally posted by Nekked:
maverickmd...blah,blah,blah,blah!

its great that you have such insightful comments or you agree and are complicit with cheating

locket Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 22:53:07

Originally posted by davidoss:

See my response to Goku above and shut your mouth you stupid troll. Read the thread, dont just comment and troll.

How is his post trolling. You dislike when someone doesn't agree with what you think? Perhaps you should read your own post and see which of you was being antagonistic here.

maverickmd Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 23:06:41

My post refers to the 20 countries cheating or no being erroneous. Chicken or the egg bro

Eric171 Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 23:08:23

Seems to me that since MD went so far as to put in doubt the result of last set`s war, LAF should just FS them again this set so we can get a rematch and a clear show of who is top clan (be it MD or LAF).

locket Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 23:13:33

My post refers to the 20 countries cheating or no being erroneous. Chicken or the egg bro

Now you are acting like a 15 year old troll on SC2. Congrats. I'm not even sure if you are trying to imply Laf mass cheated or not but your opinion isn't overly important to me atm anyways so I'll just leave this thread too. Perhaps you should go call some more people bro though. That will show them.

maverickmd Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 23:26:46

I was trying to bring my language skills down to your level, bro. The analogy that I as making is that as a result of cheating LaF leadership had an unfair knowledge of all plans relating to last reset. What im saying is that this led to LaF having a different timetable for war than MD. What im saying is that LaF's 20 countries, while being legit or not, is irrelavent because they wouldn't have existed in their current form. IE 20 massive techers ready to FS earlier than our 20 veterans that werent prepping for a day XXX war. We moved our timetable up, because it looked like LaF was crazy ready for an early set war, again as a direct result of the information stolen by Hanlong & Co.

I am not saying that 20 Laffers are cheaters, I am not denying that they won the war and were better prepped. The only point that I was trying to make is that the setup would not have been the same without the knowledge.

Now go away, because 30 year olds say bro too. You should know this, since you play a text based game from the 90's ;o)

May 2nd 2012, 23:29:31

you're assuming that hanlong didn't also receive the information from an alternative source.

Jiman Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 23:32:41

derpy derp urpy derp

May 2nd 2012, 23:38:42

LOL. dumbasses will buy anything.

dagga Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 23:41:29

Wow, is Goku really the right choice to lead the new LaF?

Unapologetic and somehow justifying last reset vs MD because of logs that were gotten by hacking the target alliance? MD were perfectly within their rights to plan against you due to (a) your disgraceful history with them and (b) the way they were going around trying to destroy anyone not named SOF or LCN.

It was a brave and gutsy move to plan against you... and time has shown it to be a correct one.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

calvin74 Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 23:45:13

you're assuming that hanlong didn't also receive the information from an alternative source.

I think he proved that when he posted the stolen logs under the excuse that he searched on google for them...
and yet somehow the rest of laf believed that...

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 2nd 2012, 23:49:46

The rest of LaF didn't believe it because it isn't the story he told us.

Jiman Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 23:50:26

LOL. dumbasses will buy anything.
Yes they will.

May 2nd 2012, 23:50:53

yah, but the players of this game are a bit backstabbing. so it's entirely possible he also could have gotten the time and date of the FS from somebody with a grudge to settle. meh, i'll leave y'all to your rampant speculation about what really happened. maybe come back on the weekend with some booze and call y'all a bunch of names.

Pride Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 23:52:52

Why the hell would he recieve it from another source !? Are you kidding me ? It's people like you who give Laf a bad name. You sound completely oblivious to the fact that your head was poking in and seeing EVERYTHING.

MD wanted a fair war, we knew our biggest chance to overcome your extra members was a great FS but most of all our best chance was having the element of surprise. You don't even realize you guys FS'd us on our exact FS time lol.

anoniem Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 23:55:00

+1
re(ally)tired