Verified:

Jiman Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 23:51:02

Well I did tell you I spoke to people already from the convos i had. If you considered that was lying, then IDK what to tell you. I mean, if you really think I am wrong, I can go over my own logs and see what was said and when etc. That would just cut into my d3 time.

locket Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 23:51:39

Originally posted by Pride:
Why is everyone mad at what happened ? Was Laf not planning for war ? LOL

Mad at the hypocrisy in their statements. Dagga's early wars and their desire to find peace while doing the opposite is what bugs me :)

Jiman Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 23:58:25

It is possible to search for peace while retaliating for GOOD reasons.

locket Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 0:01:42

Originally posted by Jiman:

If you wanted peace then there would have been peace already.

Newworld Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 0:17:52

Originally posted by kemo:
everyones so stuck in their views its like playing chess with a pigeon. You may be a Grandmaster Chess Champion, but they'll make noise, knock down the pieces and fluff on the board, and strut around like they won

Bonus Post! :)
pew pew pew

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2012, 0:18:30

I agree with locket if you wanted peace why try gang bang them again?
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Helmet Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 0:44:42

I don't understand why nobody is taking my post seriously.

Sov Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 0:51:26

Helmet it's because they are cheater supporters.

Alin Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 1:00:50

Warning!!!

Unwanted sarcasm above.

*Cheaters supporters allert *Cheaters supporters allert!

Flamey Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 1:01:30

Cheat ^

Alin Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 1:07:30

I think you and Ivan can succesfully end a brainstorm session with the half of neuron you both own.

And Helmet can the supervisor.

dagga Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 1:11:21

Originally posted by locket:

Two points

1. You don't get away with the fluff you've been doing for a long time now without repurcussions. If SOL wanted peace 6 months ago, that would not have mattered to the LaF coalition.

2. Early wars are absolutely stupid and this is no different. Your alliance was the one forcing the early wars, maybe you can see that. It is a massive flaw in the game mechanics and exploited by LaF for their benefit and now used against them. If there was a server where alliances are given a reasonable amount of time to prepare decent countries before fighting war - sign me up. Until then, if it takes these retarded early wars to one-up LaF before they do it, so be it.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

archaic Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 1:12:54

Septuple post martian? You friggin attention whore!
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Helmet Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 1:44:38

Originally posted by Alin:
Warning!!!

Unwanted sarcasm above.

BAD SPELING ALLERT. BAD SPELING ALLERT. ALLERT STEELS AL OF THE L'S FROM US AL.

LOVE,
HEMET

locket Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 1:48:36

Originally posted by dagga:
Originally posted by locket:

Two points

1. You don't get away with the fluff you've been doing for a long time now without repurcussions. If SOL wanted peace 6 months ago, that would not have mattered to the LaF coalition.

2. Early wars are absolutely stupid and this is no different. Your alliance was the one forcing the early wars, maybe you can see that. It is a massive flaw in the game mechanics and exploited by LaF for their benefit and now used against them. If there was a server where alliances are given a reasonable amount of time to prepare decent countries before fighting war - sign me up. Until then, if it takes these retarded early wars to one-up LaF before they do it, so be it.

lol you are such a hypocrit man. Stop posting suggested changes if you don't actually believe in them. This was fully your choice and if Sol wanted peace at any point in EE it could have happened. Unfortunately no one is willing to give up a bit to get a bit and only think about how they can get into the "bargaining" with the last shot and the upper hand. So until you stop contradicting yourself and acting like a child again I'd suggest you not judge anyone else.

Rockman Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 3:11:19

Originally posted by dagga:
If there was a server where alliances are given a reasonable amount of time to prepare decent countries before fighting war - sign me up.

SoL has been around for at least 10 years, and I still haven't seen them ever make a decent country. How long exactly does it take SoL to come up with a decent country? Obviously more than 10 years...

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 14th 2012, 4:10:49

A wise man in the FFA server once said:

"I think he just declared war on the english language"

lol

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2012, 4:47:51

Originally posted by Helmet:
Warning!!!

Unwanted sarcasm above.

LOVE,
HEMET

Lol Alin the rehab
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Alin Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 5:19:45

Warning!!!

Unwanted sarcasm above.

LOVE,
HEMET

Tell us the story of your youth . Ya know - the one starting with " When i was young, they booted me ... now i am old and friend with them " | * - |

P.S: if i take Helmet Task and the other one that picked up on my "english" and sum the number of the languages they speak it will barely = mine :) So ... suck it up!!!

Sov Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 5:20:53

omg Helmet they booted you?

Alin Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 5:22:18

Yea ... you can add Sov on that list too.

*Bot

Edited By: Alin on Jun 14th 2012, 5:24:35
See Original Post

Sov Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 5:27:14

Stop cheating Alin. You know SOL doesn't like cheaters.

Alin Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 5:28:30

Never started | - * |

Murf Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 6:08:30

Glad you stopped trying to deny supporting cheaters in your arrow days though

Sov Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 6:13:46

He is a cheater, we have a country in SoF that proves it.

Alin Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 6:23:35

Just a hint to Sov&Co.

If you wanna upset me better pick on my english (like Helmut).
The "cheating thing" dosen't have the wanted effect.

Sov Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 6:24:21

We don't want to upset cheaters. You might cheat on us.

Alin Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 6:30:54

Funny Sov!

you do know the meaning of "moderating" ?

Ya know like : the one that arbitrates or mediates with impartiality.

Sov Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 6:32:16

I am impartial to your cheating.

cypress Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 6:33:06

Did you report all the cheaters yet?

Alin Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 6:34:07

You trying to show me how i am in my bad days ? :)

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2012, 6:49:31

Hanlong told us to tag kill you after laf tag killed you so we did.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Sov Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 7:12:47

Post the deleted post again and I will ban you.

Alin Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 7:14:00

You going to abuse your power ?

Sov Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 7:16:26

Its not abuse of power. Fazer posted something that was not appropriate and I moderated his post. He then wanted the initial post removed because the edited post did not reflect his intended message.

By re-posting deleted content repeatedly you are in breach of forum rules. I am warning you.

fazer Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 7:23:11

Why the ef are you warning me?? Keep your pants on. I never said I was going to repost. I only requested you remove, so that if the original message would be removed, then I'd prefer no comment at all...
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

Kumander Otbol

Jun 14th 2012, 7:24:57

Originally posted by cypress:
Did you report all the cheaters yet?

+1.

if i were a child, i'll accuse everybody of cheating esp. if they got my country killed. that's what childish people do too. but if i'm a man enough, i'd tell the mods and show them evidences that these people really cheated. else, i'd shut my mouth up coz i will look retarded repeating things that has no substance. hence, alin is still a child and needs somebody to guide him. he's not even up to the challenge of telling the mods. rofl.
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Pride Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 7:25:51

Originally posted by fazer:
Why the ef are you warning me?? Keep your pants on. I never said I was going to repost. I only requested you remove, so that if the original message would be removed, then I'd prefer no comment at all...

He's talking to Alin, Fazer.

Alin Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 7:27:13

lol - ok with otbol and Fazer this thread has reached an IQ buttom low. It can go lower only if some monkeys will start pressing the keyboard randomly.

Edited By: Alin on Jun 14th 2012, 7:30:00
See Original Post

Kumander Otbol

Jun 14th 2012, 7:35:06

lol - ok with otbol and Fazer this thread has reached an IQ bottom low. It can go lower only if some monkeys will start pressing the keyboard randomly.

fixed the spelling for you. seems like i have a higher IQ than alin.

so you on for reporting to the mods? or you'll talk of bluffluffs like a child? no answer on cypress simple question? rofl. nice IQ though, it's just a very simple question.

fazer Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 7:48:20

Oh, righteo then. :) I was thinking that was a little mis directed.. :) as you were.
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

Alin Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 8:13:32

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:
lol - ok with otbol and Fazer this thread has reached an IQ bottom low. It can go lower only if some monkeys will start pressing the keyboard randomly.

fixed the spelling for you. seems like i have a higher IQ than alin.

so you on for reporting to the mods? or you'll talk of bluffluffs like a child? no answer on cypress simple question? rofl. nice IQ though, it's just a very simple question.

Is not about reporting anything you IQfluffer.

Is about the mentality of playing a GAME.

One side play the game for fun accepting the competition ( fair even fights) and starting over and over again if loosing.

The other side will do anything in their power in order to win. Including imoral actions. Actually, hanlong aimed and shoted (set after set) in order to cause Sol/MD/Evo to loose members. Also, one Sof representative stated in a phrase that " we wanted to make the game not enjoyable for X alliance thus they disband "

This vicious chain has gone to far and will obligate( or already did) all the alliances/leaders to play dirty in order to survive this jungle.

Meanwhile it will drive more and more people away which is not what i personally want.

So i must take the dirty job of reminding you all, once in a while, what are your doing/supporting until it will be to late for all of us.

And yea i know all the alliances have good parts and bad parts in their history. But none has crossed the line like LAF did in the recent past.

Good luck! And stop being so god damn brainwashed!

Kumander Otbol

Jun 14th 2012, 8:22:39

cut the bluffuff Alin. stop being childish! be a man and answer the question directly.

are you on with reporting the cheaters you mentioned to the mods? have you reported them yet?

we are not talking about what had happened here last set, your statement below reflects your thought at this current state.

Ok - i`ll stop arguing.

Actually i agree. I am an idiot for arguing a group of obsessed idiots that cheat and support cheating in order to win in an on line game - because they have nothing better to do.

Bunch of cheaters and their supporters!

What does that message prove?

That 1 person in LaF that has left them THINKS that LaF MIGHT let him in at some stage?

Stop clutching at straws, you're making yourself look more like an idiot with every post.

Like I said before - if you know that someone is cheating or someone is supporting cheating - get in contact with a game mod ASAP. Stop making assumptions/accussations and lumping everyone (well not everyone, just SoF and LaF apparently) as cheaters and cheater supporters just because of two people that have been banned/removed.

No - taking into account Laf long line of immoral actions ( not only hanlong, TC but others too ) it profs that you and your alliance enjoyed being under Laf umbrella for a while and now you support them back even if their representative members have been proofed to be World Class cheaters.

And yes, Sof leadership supported this second 1 after Pang announcement about the cheating. Soft or hardcore posts of Helmut, Ivan, Murf, Sov, Otbol( altough this guy rarely knows what he`s talking about) proofed to me that Sofs leadership value = 0.

You might be better at recruiting nowadays, probably well organized too but your value as a leading group is 0.

Keep that in your mind.

Alin Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 8:25:45

With the risk of beeing "moderated" by Sov i must ask you.

How stupid are you ? Cause i think you are bellow the safety limit. Try not to forget breathing!

locket Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 8:27:33

With the risk of beeing "moderated" by Sov i must ask you.

How stupid are you ? Cause i think you are bellow the safety limit. Try not to forget breathing!

Why is he bellowing about safety?

Kumander Otbol

Jun 14th 2012, 8:29:20

told you you're not man enough. rofl.

let me know if you got the list of people and have already reported them to the game mods, else you are just making fun of yourself. you really make a good comedian if that's the case. lol.

Alin Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 8:30:54

Waste of time ...

Kumander Otbol

Jun 14th 2012, 8:34:16

roflmao @ alin. you always make me laugh. thanks. ;)

Helmet Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 10:38:38

Warning!!!

Unwanted sarcasm above.

LOVE,
HEMET

Tell us the story of your youth . Ya know - the one starting with " When i was young, they booted me ... now i am old and friend with them " | * - |

P.S: if i take Helmet Task and the other one that picked up on my "english" and sum the number of the languages they speak it will barely = mine :) So ... suck it up!!!

Alin I was forced, against my wiil, to wear boots. Do you have any idea how terrible that was? Nobody should ever be forced to wear boots, especially when they have on shorts. It was just wrong!

For you to come here and mock me about the boot incident is just cruel. Are you some kind of sociopath?

bertz Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 11:05:28

Reading this thread will make you nuts