Verified:

aponic Game profile

Jan 6th 2012, 19:17:35

Could a mod please lock this thread now so the board isn't over crowded? It will make room for a new article.
SOF
Cerevisi

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 6th 2012, 19:30:17

just make a new thread:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Klown Game profile

Jan 6th 2012, 23:10:34

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
now pointless finger pointing

This is coming from one of the most worthless posters in the history of EE...

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jan 6th 2012, 23:23:32

must be a piss poor yakuza member doing it. only kind of people that i can think of that would point at something with a missing pointer.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 6th 2012, 23:50:31

Originally posted by Klown:

It's ok you can still pick your president based on their views on abortion, I'm not calling you a retard or anything!
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

diez Game profile

Jan 7th 2012, 13:36:25

It's ok you can still pick your president based on their views on abortion, I'm not calling you a retard or anything!

hahaha well said PP :P

Edited By: diez on Jan 7th 2012, 13:39:11
See Original Post

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 7th 2012, 14:06:35

His ears!!! They are like helicopters and if you hold on to him and he rotates them you will be taken for the ride of your life.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Klown Game profile

Jan 7th 2012, 14:32:43

How is that well said? No one suggested anyones position on abortion was factoring into their vote, just discussing pauls position on it. More typical BS from that piece of fluff poster that never adds anything to a discussion other than to walk in, attack people and then walk out. He has never posted anything worth a damn to merit a condescending attitude. Hes a parasite on this board and should be banned.

Klown Game profile

Jan 7th 2012, 14:35:27

In my opinion pauls position on abortion is an interesting discussion because you dont typically associate pro life with libertarianism. But no, pp still had to drop in to throw out his worthless commentary.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 7th 2012, 15:52:57

In my opinion pauls position on abortion is an interesting discussion because you dont typically associate pro life with libertarianism. But no, pp still had to drop in to throw out his worthless commentary.
You helped derail a thread with what Paul ACTUALLY adds to the US political debate with your "interest discussion" about abortion.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

weasel Game profile

Jan 7th 2012, 19:05:01

*thread lasts so long, US accumulates another 1T in debt*

EVO Internal Affairs Department