Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 29th 2023, 14:47:33

Alright. I have read a few ingame messages today that make me ponder the insanity of some people and in general, make me sad that it is really this bad. But I digress (I stole that word from Rasp).

Keep the whole cross-server thing out of the solo servers, will you? Whatever beef is going on over on team and alliance...keep them there. There are quite a few players who only play solo servers and are getting hit/dragged in because A. Someone thinks they are someone else and B. People are bringing cross-server bs over C. They decide because one person is in "such and such" clan so they decide to ruin that player's set and gaming action here.
I know it is a war game.
I know there is a button.
I am also not stupid.

I guess I don't understand why some people here have such a hatred for a few people so bad that they make it their breakfast, poop, lunch, poop, dinner, poop, and sleep missions to think about what is going to go down for such person/s in the game. It is unhealthy. Did you see feet photos that made you jealous?

In conclusion:
Not cool.

*cross posted

Edited By: galleri on Apr 29th 2023, 15:56:37

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

A-Rod Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 18:25:51

He doesn't care... he is going to continue to grief like a baby throwing a tantrum.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 20:55:17

Galleri - I want to seek clarification on this.

This is a message I received some Superfly a few weeks ago in tournament.

Message from Kinder Bueno (#17) sent on Apr 22, 13:49
Report this message
I can’t help but attack you in solo servers as you have chosen to attack me and my teammates in allaince and in teams

Also

"I have posted this all over the boards many a times. If you choose to attack me in 1 server and make an enemy of me in 1 server then I choose to respond by attacking you in another server."

I did not report this, because months back, I did report how I had been harassed in all servers, solo and team servers, and that I thought it was against the rules to target/harass people like that.

I was informed it was not against the rules.

As such, I stopped reporting.

I have been victim of this since my days here. Go look at the logs for which country has been attacked the most. I'm willing to be a large sum of money that I've been attacked more than any other player on a per game basis over the past 5 months (since i started playing).

I'm not complaining. What I'm saying is that this cross server griefing has been happening to me since I started playing this game, I've sought to address it, and I've been told its part of the game.

So - given all of that. I want to seek clarification.

Are you asking for this not to occur. Or are you telling me that it is considered a violation of rules? If it is a violation of rules, what will be done to those offending countries, and when will those penalties started being enforced?

Edited By: BlackHole on Apr 29th 2023, 20:58:33
See Original Post

A-Rod Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 21:17:02

I want to know why blackhole continues this behavior, and has been permabanned? The guy just griefs griefs griefs, and aparently thats ok, but if you message other countries he's hit encouraging them to hit him back you can be purpled.

This game barely has any players left... why is one rotten apple allowed to play like this?

Can we please take out the trash?

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 21:28:05

A-Rod - did you not read my message? I know a lot of you can't handle reading, but please try.

This has been done to me for months. I brought it to mods attentions MONTHS ago.

I did not do this to anyone until 2 days ago.

NOW it's an issue.

Who have I griefed prior to 2 days ago?

No one. That's the answer. I've been attacked over and over and over. And defended myself, in every server, as best I could.

You want to take out the trash? Why don't you start with the message I posted up above from superfly a week ago. Who ADMITS that he's not only doing this, but going to continue doing it.

You want to call me trash, but you say nothing about Superfly who admitted to doing this prior to me ever doing it.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 29th 2023, 21:34:13

Blackhole is doing for a month what others have done for years.

While it would be preferable if everyone just played solo servers for top ranks and fought organic wars when they popped up(burying the hatchet at the end of every round) we are so far removed from that state right now. Asking ONLY Blackhole to change how he plays is a bit hypocritical.
Blackhole came into a game that had gotten rid of sanctions and quickly learned by the things done to him and his group what is fair play. That is regrettable, imo.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 21:44:16

Originally posted by BlackHole:
A-Rod - did you not read my message? I know a lot of you can't handle reading, but please try.

This has been done to me for months. I brought it to mods attentions MONTHS ago.

I did not do this to anyone until 2 days ago.

NOW it's an issue.

Who have I griefed prior to 2 days ago?

No one. That's the answer. I've been attacked over and over and over. And defended myself, in every server, as best I could.

You want to take out the trash? Why don't you start with the message I posted up above from superfly a week ago. Who ADMITS that he's not only doing this, but going to continue doing it.

You want to call me trash, but you say nothing about Superfly who admitted to doing this prior to me ever doing it.

You specifically stated when you joined team server last year that your mission was to destroy darkness and its members until they quit the game.

You have been true to your word in that you have attacked us non stop OOP in allaince and teams.

You literally plastered all over multiple boards and IRC this week that you are going to specifically grief every Evo player across all servers. People who aren’t even involved in the allaince / team war.

And you are now crying victim that I chase you around attacking you in solo servers?

Get real black hole…

Edited By: SuperFly on Apr 29th 2023, 21:46:50

A-Rod Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 21:44:44

You're good with people going into other games and randomly tearing into people because it's been done before? So you'd be good with me wrecking your 1a finish for the next 4 sets because someone did it to me here?

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 21:47:55

Originally posted by Gerdler:

While it would be preferable if everyone just played solo servers for top ranks and fought organic wars when they popped up(burying the hatchet at the end of every round) we are so far removed from that state right now. Asking ONLY Blackhole to change how he plays is a bit hypocritical.
Blackhole came into a game that had gotten rid of sanctions and quickly learned by the things done to him and his group what is fair play. That is regrettable, imo.

Black hole has actually doing this since last year when he joined teams. He is no saint….

He started his first in team with his recruits suiciding everyone on team server…..

A-Rod Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 21:50:25

If i had in-game messages from another person admitting they were doing this on purpose then I wouldn't be talking about ONLY Blackhole. People can fight if they want to, this guys just in here do wreck other people and countries that fought back were purpled i'm assuming for "coordination" when they encouraged others he had done this to, to also fight him.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 29th 2023, 21:57:00

Originally posted by A-Rod:
You're good with people going into other games and randomly tearing into people because it's been done before? So you'd be good with me wrecking your 1a finish for the next 4 sets because someone did it to me here?

I'm just saying that it's a poor and possibly biased observation if what you are suggesting is that the whole situation is magically resolved by removing one player.

There are a lot of people who have been doing things they shouldn't, either because they wanted to or because they felt they needed to.

I like how you go immediatly to threatening me because I don't agree with you. That shows the strength of your arguements.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 22:04:37

I'm just saying that it's a poor and possibly biased observation if what you are suggesting is that the whole situation is magically resolved by removing one player.

There are a lot of people who have been doing things they shouldn't, either because they wanted to or because they felt they needed to.

I like how you go immediatly to threatening me because I don't agree with you. That shows the strength of your arguements.

Gerdler I will say that black hole and I spoke weeks ago about ending all of this suiciding / grudge war between him and I and our respective groups. But he did not want to have a mutual peace agreement. He only wanted us to cave to his demands without giving anything back to us.

Anyways now he has became a rude belligerent imbecile and I am surprised that he has yet to receive a time out considering all of the swearing and personal attacks that he has been posting in the last 72 hrs….

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2023, 22:14:01

Not to get off topic but I think you actually stole that word from me:

https://www.earthempires.com/...-at-least-51732/2#1011365

I need my royalty now!

A-Rod Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 22:20:48

Again, one person is admitting to it, you can't skip over that and mention the strength of my argument. I didn't threaten you, I gave a hypothetical, read it again. I asked if you were good with that, because you justified his doing it when it didn't affect you. When it does affect you, are you good with it? I don't know why you feel threatened, we're having a discussion, should have addresed my comment to superfly? He gets whats going on.

I've had fights with many other players in express, teams 1a. I talk to them all the time, I always ask what they're doing and why. Often times it produces good banter and additional fun. There's a difference between removing a toxic player who's only there to wreck other peoples fun, and people playing a mode they way they like because it's fun for them. I've run into many including Superfly that like a little action and will try and start a war because they like to fight. That may not be my prefered method of play, but i'm not here advocating for them not to be able to have thier fun.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 29th 2023, 22:46:40

Alright I may have misread your intentions. The way I see it nothing that Blackhole is doing is new, and since then nothing has happened. I'm just pointing out the fallacy in removing just the last player who did this when a bunch of others have been allowed to do so again and again.

IF Blackhole gets deleted for doing what has been allowed to be done by others countless times, then I must assume it will be applied to all who did this recently, not just Blackhole. Theres gonna be a lot tears flowing on these boards.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 29th 2023, 22:50:20

I didn't state anything about rules. I am making a simple suggestion/ask.
But if you all want to continue your middle age nerd life crisis. So be it. But you all are annoying.
"ALL" meaning an entire group of you. The people that are all doing it know who they are. I didn't single out anyone. I didn't say anyone was getting kicked or banned. It is simple ask directed to a lot of people.

Requiem: then Rasp stole it from you. Lol

Edited By: galleri on Apr 29th 2023, 23:03:23

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2023, 23:23:01

😳😳😳

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 23:36:54

Originally posted by galleri:
But if you all want to continue your middle age nerd life crisis. So be it. But you all are annoying.
"ALL" meaning an entire group of you. The people that are all doing it know who they are. I didn't single out anyone. I didn't say anyone was getting kicked or banned. It is simple ask directed to a lot of people.

Good to know, thank you.

And I agree, it's incredibly annoying. Childish. Ruins the game, honestly.

This community is in a rough state, but I have nothing to compare it to. All I see is a lot of people being really mean to each other.

And this is precisely why I'm doing what I'm doing.

I wish it would stop. But it has to stop across the board. Not just on one side.

When Mercs abandons their 'LaF will never net' and when Darkness honors agreements for truces and doesn't tell me 1 day before a set starts that they've "canceled the NAP because they hate you and want to attack you over and over". Then maybe we can talk about a resolution.

When Superfly abandons his 'if you are warring us in team, I will kill you in every other server', we can talk.

Basically, all sides need to be part of the solution. Until then, I'm committed to making it the biggest problem I can.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 30th 2023, 0:00:02

Originally posted by galleri:

Good to know, thank you.

And I agree, it's incredibly annoying. Childish. Ruins the game, honestly.

This community is in a rough state, but I have nothing to compare it to. All I see is a lot of people being really mean to each other.

And this is precisely why I'm doing what I'm doing.

I wish it would stop. But it has to stop across the board. Not just on one side.

When Mercs abandons their 'LaF will never net' and when Darkness honors agreements for truces and doesn't tell me 1 day before a set starts that they've "canceled the NAP because they hate you and want to attack you over and over". Then maybe we can talk about a resolution.

When Superfly abandons his 'if you are warring us in team, I will kill you in every other server', we can talk.

Basically, all sides need to be part of the solution. Until then, I'm committed to making it the biggest problem I can.

So when everyone does exactly what black hole wants he will stop being an a-hole insulting everyone on the boards and ingame messages and ruining the game experience for people who aren’t even involved in the war that he inserted himself into.

Everyone in the earth community please read and accept black holes terms and govern yourself accordingly.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 30th 2023, 0:09:17

Superfly - refresh my memory.

About a month ago Captain asked me to talk to you guys about cooling things down. I told him I didn't think ya'll would ever agree to not attack me. Even so, I humored him.

I went into your IRC, negotiated with you, Coalie and Symba.

After about an hour, we agreed on terms to peace on the team server.

We had no other discussions after that. And then 1 day before team started you sent me the following message.

"Hello not sure if you are playing next set in teams but it looks like ABM, Symba, Coalie, Tmac, Getafix don’t want to participate in the DNH anymore. So I guess to do you thing and I am out of all things related to making arrangements
Let everyone do whatever they want cuz I won’t participate in any leadership type agreements going forward so whatever.

Best of luck to you"

So how exactly am I supposed to get peace, again?

Ya'll have stated, multiple times, publicly, you will never let LaF net again. How are they supposed to get peace?

You see, you've backed me into a corner. I have a team of about 6 or 7 people. We can't fight you on team and win. It's 7 vs 25. That has happened every single time we've played on team.

And then when we try to play on solo servers, you have, admittedly, attack us there too.

What do you expect us to do?

I am making my problem the communities problem. Yes, community. If you do not want us to not attack everyone, everywhere, then you need to figure out how to get Mercs to stop doing what they have been doing to us.

If they are going to grief us, cross server attack us, and never let us have peace. Then nobody gets peace.

It's really very simple. I tried negotiating. I tried ignoring you all. I went on a 30+ day absence from the forums. I stopped responding to anyone, anywhere. Hoping that me stepping away would cool things off.

It hasn't.

So now I'm moving onto the next step. Negotiation doesn't work. Ignoring doesn't work. So this is where we are. I will make is as painful as possible, for everyone. If it ever gets painful enough, maybe they will address it with your team and ask you guys how we can end all this. Until then, happy hunting.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 30th 2023, 0:19:21

You are ommiting the reason why the peace deal was off. You decided to wreck evo for no reason….

You love posting half of the information always.

Kinda like how for days you have avoided the deletions that resist has had on 2 servers for running multiple accounts and CHEATING!

Are you the multi running cheater or do you house and approve of your teammates cheating as long as it benefits you?

You were all pitch fork and torches when Weezy exploited a bug and killed Gerdler. But you avoid and say nothing about running Multies in team and allaince you hypocrite…

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 30th 2023, 0:31:25

Superfly -

Please post ANY evidence that I or any members of The Resistance (JL in alliance) hit Evo.

If you can't do that, feel free to delete your post.

All you do is throw crap at the wall to see what sticks. Similar to the accusation that I have multis. You keep repeating it over and over, and I think even you start to believe your own lies after awhile.

We never once hit Evo in alliance last set.

So since that never happened, would you like to make up a new excuse for why you canceled the peace deal?

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 30th 2023, 1:12:33

All you do is throw crap at the wall to see what sticks. Similar to the accusation that I have multis. You keep repeating it over and over, and I think even you start to believe your own lies after awhile.

?

You gonna avoid the thread again and moderator Prime
Saying you or your members were deleted for running Multies?

https://www.earthempires.com/...eleted-51762?t=1682775896

Primeval
Game Moderator
Mod Boss
Apr 10th 2023, 23:07:42
Appeared to be multi and/or account sharing.

We are all waiting as it’s the one thread that you haven’t gone to spread your BS in cuz you can’t refute a moderator stating the cause of the purples…..

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 30th 2023, 1:16:53

Superfly, I wasn't deleted for multis. Someone else was, in what appeared to be multi or account sharing. You want answers on that, go ask the person involved. I do not know the details, and such cannot tell you what actually happened. Ask the people deleted or ask Prime.

You've avoided my first point though. Please show me where we attacked Evo. As that was the basis for you canceling the peace pact you've just claimed.

The reality is we didn't. So what you said is a lie. Which isn't a surprise. You do that a lot.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 30th 2023, 1:19:05

Who was the one deleted are they still on your team? Everyone is saying that it was milk. He is your right hand man.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 30th 2023, 1:28:53

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Who was the one deleted are they still on your team? Everyone is saying that it was milk. He is your right hand man.

If you think you have a right to that information, go talk to Prime. You think I like you enough to share any info with you? I don't.

Moving on. Would you like to provide any evidence that we hit Evo in alliance last set? Because AGAIN, that was the basis for you canceling our pact. So it seems like a pretty important claim you're making that I know for a fact is a lie.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 30th 2023, 2:09:04

If you think you have a right to that information, go talk to Prime. You think I like you enough to share any info with you? I don't.

Moving on. Would you like to provide any evidence that we hit Evo in alliance last set? Because AGAIN, that was the basis for you canceling our pact. So it seems like a pretty important claim you're making that I know for a fact is a lie.

Selective memory much?

https://www.eestats.com/...iance/oldcountry/3851/819

We already know that your cheater friend is still tagged up with you….

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 30th 2023, 2:23:54

Selective memory much?

https://www.eestats.com/...iance/oldcountry/3851/819

We already know that your cheater friend is still tagged up with you….

Oh nice! That was a good kill.

Ok, cool. So you canceled the peace we negotiated in team because I hit a totally different alliance on a totally different server after that alliance gave FA to my enemy.

Got it, checks out. Thanks for helping with my memory.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 30th 2023, 4:46:49

Talk to coalie as to why HE canceled the pact and why everyone else said screw BH and his one sided pact.

I am tired of all your lies and fabricated bs so I am taking a 72hr break from all of your trolls posts.

Forum users all the best to you with BH.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2023, 5:28:43

Superfly,

Mercs/Darkness Foreign Affairs Minister here. It was requested that I look in this thread. I don't understand what teams have to do with express? I could care less what the players from mercs or darkness do here because this has no relevancy to teams or alliance. You guys keep me out of your cross-server BS please.

Also, what pact? I don't see any "resist" tags on teams this set? We can't work out a pact with an organization that doesn't exist. All I see are real tags like Snake, FastCars, FF1, Rohirrim, Cheese, Darker, Bad4U, etc. Furthermore, I won't speculate who the untagged griefers are that are targeting specific individuals in teams, we all already could make reasonable guesses on who those degenerates are. Seems like those guys prefer to hide untagged and grief peaceful players. If thats their prerogative then that's fine with me.

Furthermore, this is express, please respect the game mode and other players here.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend Superfly. Check your discord.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 30th 2023, 10:42:06

Oh wow, Superfly. Even Coalie is calling you a liar now. Interesting.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2023, 17:47:53

No Grima Wormtongue, I did not.

A-Rod Game profile

Apr 30th 2023, 18:25:37

Alright I may have misread your intentions. The way I see it nothing that Blackhole is doing is new, and since then nothing has happened. I'm just pointing out the fallacy in removing just the last player who did this when a bunch of others have been allowed to do so again and again.

IF Blackhole gets deleted for doing what has been allowed to be done by others countless times, then I must assume it will be applied to all who did this recently, not just Blackhole. Theres gonna be a lot tears flowing on these boards.

I understand what you are saying, and would agree if THIS player didn't admit to doing this. I feel like THAT is what makes him different from the others. Otherwise, yes it wouldn't be fair to do to one and not the others. It is what it is. It's frustrating that 1 turd can ruin all the things and people that are fun and good in this game.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 30th 2023, 20:35:39

I understand what you are saying, and would agree if THIS player didn't admit to doing this. I feel like THAT is what makes him different from the others. Otherwise, yes it wouldn't be fair to do to one and not the others. It is what it is. It's frustrating that 1 turd can ruin all the things and people that are fun and good in this game.

So because I admit to what we know other players are doing and have been doing... they are allowed to do it and I'm not?

You're mad at me because I'm being honest, while others lie?

That doesn't make sense to me.