Edited By: g0nz0 on Sep 19th 2021, 0:18:53
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2021, 13:52:30

What is EOS?

Darfius Game profile

Sep 20th 2021, 14:30:51

Is there a place to see the results of last round?

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 20th 2021, 14:50:03

Originally posted by Requiem:
What is EOS?

End Of Set Surprise
Technically it would be EOSS.

Suicides, top feeds, etc

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2021, 16:06:45

/facepalm
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 20th 2021, 18:04:20

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
/facepalm

What's the matter KoH? You seem a little cloudy lately. Bad weather, got the Rona, what's up? We are a community who cares about each other. Talk to me.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2021, 18:36:01

Originally posted by g0nz0:
/facepalm

What's the matter KoH? You seem a little cloudy lately. Bad weather, got the Rona, what's up? We are a community who cares about each other. Talk to me.

You think you're really clever, clearly you aren't fooling anyone.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2021, 18:39:36

How many IP addresses does you fluff have? I'm not even a mod and have 0 perms and I see how and why you got your country deleted, you aren't as smart as you think you are.
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 20th 2021, 18:43:09

Originally posted by Darfius:

eestats.com
Click on Express at top of page. Select your set. Scroll down. Read results paired with Earl Grey and a touch of honey added.

Edit:There is a checkbox at bottom of country list to include dead (or deleted :(( ) countries.

Edited By: g0nz0 on Sep 20th 2021, 18:45:59
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2021, 18:47:18

Cut the crap, Chevs!
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2021, 19:05:50

Did you go all out with $5,000 for the ATX IPQC GbE?, Is this game that important to you, Chevs?
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 20th 2021, 19:06:23

How many IP addresses does you fluff have? I'm not even a mod and have 0 perms and I see how and why you got your country deleted, you aren't as smart as you think you are.

There you go making wild assumptions again. How do you cheat in express with multis outside of a killrun? Obviously I wasn't, only attacked bots. I've been here multiple sets. Now I'm labeled a multi using banned player. That's Indiana Jones jumping the gap logic man.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2021, 19:07:17

There you go making wild assumptions again. How do you cheat in express with multis outside of a killrun? Obviously I wasn't, only attacked bots. I've been here multiple sets. Now I'm labeled a multi using banned player. That's Indiana Jones jumping the gap logic man.

Say what you want, I'll say what I know....
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2021, 20:16:48

Looks like Space Monkey in Primary got purpled, that's yours too I imagine 🤷
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 20th 2021, 20:22:14

Looks like Space Monkey in Primary got purpled, that's yours too I imagine 🤷

Yeh I was playing most servers. My country in Alliance has Billion$ and survived a killrun by Stones. Tournament was easy. Primary was just getting warmed up.

Darfius Game profile

Sep 20th 2021, 20:26:10

eestats.com
Click on Express at top of page. Select your set. Scroll down. Read results paired with Earl Grey and a touch of honey added.

Edit:There is a checkbox at bottom of country list to include dead (or deleted :(( ) countries.

Thank you!

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 20th 2021, 20:28:55

eestats.com

Thank you!

No problemo.

In express anyone can get top 10 easy. With bots and a close market it will never fail. Good luck.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2021, 20:53:17

Problema, with an A, it's profluffingblema.
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 20th 2021, 21:55:39

What happens to the goods I had on market? 300k tech and 60 million bushels.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2021, 22:17:57

Shwooooshh
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 20th 2021, 23:35:23

What happens to the goods I had on market? 300k tech and 60 million bushels.

Good question.

Both when you die or get deleted, and when you restart from being dead there will be some weird stuff that happens.

I think that when you die your stuff remains on market, so if you dont restart they can still sell and give rise to NW changes and money changes on your dead country. Then if you restart you get a certain percentage of that money/goods left on the market. This actually matters because you get a larger percentage back of the goods you have on the market, so you really dont want any of that to sell, you want it all to sell on your restart.

How this affects deleted countries I have no idea. Having no purples to my name Im really unexperienced with this part of the game. We should ask for an expert in the area.

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 20th 2021, 23:40:50

I shouldn't have any purples. Unfortunately Earth has some heavy handed mods at the moment. What a diff a couple years makes. How is it I still have an account but all my countries were just locked? Shouldn't I be banned or something? Is the country 'dead' or in stasis? This is new territory.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 21st 2021, 0:17:03

Doesnt that mean you are allowed to play again but only if you obey the rules? Your crime was not considered ban worthy but delete worthy.

The reason VPN/TOR use is against the rules is not the act itself but because it is often used to mask other types of cheating.

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 21st 2021, 1:22:56

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Doesnt that mean you are allowed to play again but only if you obey the rules? Your crime was not considered ban worthy but delete worthy.

The reason VPN/TOR use is against the rules is not the act itself but because it is often used to mask other types of cheating.

Who gives a fluff if it's "ban" over "delete". I just lost weeks of work because a mod had a power Trip and ruined all my projects. There was no need for it. They know I'm not a cheater. A "You can't us TOR, it can get you banned" would have been met with "sorry about that. I like my privacy. No problemo." Instead I get post-ban updates.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 21st 2021, 2:23:24

Sorry you're stupid.
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 21st 2021, 3:07:55

Who gives a fluff if it's "ban" over "delete". I just lost weeks of work because a mod had a power Trip and ruined all my projects. There was no need for it. They know I'm not a cheater. A "You can't us TOR, it can get you banned" would have been met with "sorry about that. I like my privacy. No problemo." Instead I get post-ban updates.

I don't mod the other servers....so *mods

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

BoomSchitk Game profile

Sep 21st 2021, 3:10:46

Originally posted by galleri:

Yeah you will not believe what I am about to do !!!!! hehehehehehehehe
Yes I have a crew!!! Oh I know no team in express.......
This games ass is mine!!!

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 21st 2021, 3:31:04

So are purple countries locked or permanently destroyed? You guys have the ability to restore?

Ratski Game profile

Sep 21st 2021, 5:58:50

Who gives a fluff if it's "ban" over "delete". I just lost weeks of work because a mod had a power Trip and ruined all my projects. There was no need for it. They know I'm not a cheater. A "You can't us TOR, it can get you banned" would have been met with "sorry about that. I like my privacy. No problem." Instead I get post-ban updates.

So are purple countries locked or permanently destroyed? You guys have the ability to restore?

No but it dose happen for stupid reasons, I know its happened enough times to me , I am not say'an I didn't deserve it. lol :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 21st 2021, 16:23:01

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get more stupid....fluff me!
(•_•)

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 21st 2021, 16:45:01

Any lost gameplay is your own doing. A tap on the shoulder to remind a player not to break the rules shouldn't be necessary. The moderators are not here to ruin your gameplay, we are just here to enforce the rules that were placed with good reason. Also, moderators occasionally catch heat from players that might be negatively impacted by someone breaking the rules for not identifying those people fast enough. They could make the argument that weeks of work was ruined needlessly and it should have been identified earlier.

Yes, players can appeal deletions ingame and the country can be restored (new turns are still lost for the deletion period). Players that are polite... or even just halfway decent... stand a better chance of country restoration.

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 21st 2021, 17:32:09

[quote poster=Primeval; 50397; 982774]

Any lost gameplay is your own doing. A tap on the shoulder to remind a player not to break the rules shouldn't be necessary. The moderators are not here to ruin your gameplay, we are just here to enforce the rules that were placed with good reason. Also, moderators occasionally catch heat from players that might be negatively impacted by someone breaking the rules for not identifying those people fast enough. They could make the argument that weeks of work was ruined needlessly and it should have been identified earlier.

That's almost an admission. Why would Galleri take the time to link the rules page in some random post, but couldn't at "Can't use TOR". 3 words. She deleted me because she thought I was a previously banned player. We are moving the goal posts to "she gave you a warning". She did not. I have used this browser to play here for YEARS. 3 words could have been spared, but she's super busy and we're losers in spedos.

Edited By: g0nz0 on Sep 21st 2021, 17:34:45
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 21st 2021, 18:15:03

(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 21st 2021, 18:19:40

KoHoles, you were the first to start accusing me. "Qbert! Qbert!! Sevz, Sevz!! You got purpled Sevz lol!! You aren't smarter than a 5th grader! Hodor!!!"

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 21st 2021, 18:32:55

KoHoles, you were the first to start accusing me. "Qbert! Qbert!! Sevz, Sevz!! You got purpled Sevz lol!! You aren't smarter than a 5th grader! Hodor!!!"

(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 21st 2021, 18:47:32

Yes, players can appeal deletions ingame and the country can be restored (new turns are still lost for the deletion period). Players that are polite... or even just halfway decent... stand a better chance of country restoration. [/quote]

We've spent 2 day's going over the fact that there was a rule violation I wasn't aware of, since I've never cheated. Been playing since swirve. I've been playing this site for 6 years using the same methods.
Obviously I'm not a cheater, youve got that by now. I didn't violate the rules intentionally and 3 words "can't use Tor" would have skipped all of this.

But all of my countries are still purpled and more or less ruined by market and turn loss. If this isn't punishment I would be unlocked. It's petty.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 21st 2021, 21:11:15

/facepalm

SMH just stop, Chevs.
(•_•)

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 22nd 2021, 16:48:03

Originally posted by Primeval:

Any lost gameplay is your own doing. A tap on the shoulder to remind a player not to break the rules shouldn't be necessary.

Players that are polite... or even just halfway decent... stand a better chance of country restoration.