Verified:

Pain Game profile

Sep 8th 2011, 22:29:47

Rockman don't get it twisted. Im not apologizing for anything. Whether or not I had that clause with imp I would have demanded you stay out of it.

I went above and beyond what another alliance would have done for you. But this has been an eye opening. Now I know never to try to help any ally out unless they've proven to be true friends and someone who would back you 100% Right or wrong and not call you a liar and a backstabber. So for that I thank you.
Your mother is a nice woman

Rockman Game profile

Sep 8th 2011, 22:33:46

Above and beyond what another alliance would have done for me?

Didn't you say it would make you guys look bad if you told a 200 country alliance not to FS a 96 country alliance, just so that the 96 country alliance could FS the 200 country alliance?

And wouldn't it make you look even worse if you told a 96 country alliance not to FS a 200 country alliance, just so that the 200 country alliance could FS the 96 country alliance?

How exactly did you go above and beyond what another alliance would have done for us? What at all have you done for us, in fact?

Celeborn Game profile

Sep 8th 2011, 22:41:34

well, this was entertaining.....

kinda
I am,
therefore I RAGE.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Sep 8th 2011, 22:46:53

fluffing WOW

what part of they had no idea IMP was going to hit you dont you get

IMP was going to hit Focus, your mouth changed our plans almost at the last minute....

i think your mouth alienating your "friends" is funny though, you honestly dont know when to stfu
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Rockman Game profile

Sep 8th 2011, 22:48:42

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
fluffing WOW

what part of they had no idea IMP was going to hit you dont you get

IMP was going to hit Focus, your mouth changed our plans almost at the last minute....

i think your mouth alienating your "friends" is funny though, you honestly dont know when to stfu

What part of we were worried about IMP hitting us do you not get?

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Sep 8th 2011, 22:54:15

so this is the breakdown

you constantly badmouthed IMP knowing they would FS you eventually, all the while asking Focus if you could hit us
Focus said "No they wont hit you"
You kept picking and picking at IMP.....

YOU'RE the one that caused Focus to be "liars" as we werent going to hit you but you wouldnt stfu
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Rockman Game profile

Sep 8th 2011, 22:56:16

Originally posted by Rico:
Originally posted by Rockman:

I think this is more of a "IMP is too scared to fight Focus"

IMP and Focus are pacted this set. So I don't know how people are saying we are running away from them. There have been talks of a possible friendly, and that still may happen at some point. But they way you keep running your mouth, we felt we had to do this.

Bottom line we have warned you plenty of times to shut the fluff up. If you had simply done that we would have moved on to other plans. But you can't control yourself and you get your alliance killed.

Rockman was trying to get other clans to help them FS IMP. So I don't want to hear fluffing about us picking on a smaller clan, because that small clan is in no way innocent.

Rockman was warned several times to butt out of our affairs. His own stubbornness is why this is happening.

This accusation is untrue. After I challenged Rico to name what alliance we had approached asking us to help us against IMP, he ignored my request for him to back up his false accusation.

Over a week has past, and he still hasn't admitted that he lied, or provided any evidence that he was telling the truth.

someone is full of fluff

IMP are pacted to Focus, i dont see them breaking a pact to hit IMP

FoCuS signed a UNAP with IMP at start of set. U for Unbreakable.

someone is full of fluff

IMP are pacted to Focus, i dont see them breaking a pact to hit IMP

They've been warprepping all set, who do you think they've been planning to hit? PAN? TKO? Ely? Or IMP?

None of the above?

i seriously dont think they would sign a pact and warprep to hit the pacted clan from the start... i could be mistaken though

Care to explain all of those quotes?

Pain Game profile

Sep 8th 2011, 22:59:23

Rico was trolling and dave probably wasn't aware of the clause in the pact. You still fail to prove a point.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Sep 8th 2011, 23:01:10

yeah, i had no idea of the terms of the pact until it came out on here.

Rico Game profile

Sep 8th 2011, 23:02:15

Originally posted by Pain:

Focus hereby declares war on ricos anus

Mmmm...

Rico Game profile

Sep 8th 2011, 23:17:35

This accusation is untrue. After I challenged Rico to name what alliance we had approached asking us to help us against IMP, he ignored my request for him to back up his false accusation.

Over a week has past, and he still hasn't admitted that he lied, or provided any evidence that he was telling the truth.

It was speculation on our part. We felt you were trying to do some shady things behind the scenes and that played a role in why we FSed you before you could put it together. We had no clue Focus told you not to hit us, and we could not commit to a friendly with them with the threat of Mercs still out there wanting to jump in.

Chaoswind Game profile

Sep 8th 2011, 23:19:09

HEY....

/me goes to watch family guy
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Rockman Game profile

Sep 8th 2011, 23:20:23

Originally posted by Pain:
Rico was trolling and dave probably wasn't aware of the clause in the pact. You still fail to prove a point.

IMP claimed on FFAT that they thought that if they FSd us, you weren't allowed to hit them. So if thats the case, then how were you protecting us from IMP?

And after claiming privately to me that you had no other possible war targets aside from IMP, you've now claimed that if you didn't war a war with IMP, you were going to war against another alliance. Care to tell us what other alliance you were going to war against? Or are you like rico, and you make claims which you know to be false?

Its either you made a claim that you knew to be false, you lied to me when you claimed that IMP was your only possible war target, or in the last week, you came up with a possible alliance you could have warred, that somehow slipped your mind when you told me that IMP was your only possible target and we werent to steal them from you.

Rockman Game profile

Sep 8th 2011, 23:23:51

It was speculation on our part. We felt you were trying to do some shady things behind the scenes and that played a role in why we FSed you before you could put it together. We had no clue Focus told you not to hit us, and we could not commit to a friendly with them with the threat of Mercs still out there wanting to jump in.

The way you worded it did not sound like speculation. You didn't say "we thought Rockman might be trying to find someone to help Mercs against IMP". You said that I actually did.

You made an accusation which you knew you could not prove, and you merely hoped that it would be right. And unlike my accusations against Focus, which I have mostly worded as speculation (unless I have statements from IMP/Focus backing up my speculation), you worded your accusation like it was something that you could prove.

aponic Game profile

Sep 8th 2011, 23:43:51

I gave up reading this but made it pretty far. To summarize:

Rockman is mad and Mercs wants to war Focus next set.
SOF
Cerevisi

Rockman Game profile

Sep 8th 2011, 23:53:10

Originally posted by aponic:
I gave up reading this but made it pretty far. To summarize:

Rockman is mad and Mercs wants to war Focus next set.

That's almost correct. I want to war Focus next set, but Azz Kikr does not. I need to talk to Azz Kikr to figure out how we can resolve this, and whether or not I should stay with Mercs. Unfortunately, Azz Kikr has disappeared over the last week, so I have not been able to talk with him to figure this out.

But yes, you have the basic idea of it. My immediate reaction to us getting FSd by IMP was that we should FS Focus next set (since I knew that IMP was going to have its hands full next set without us jumping in). And that two sets from now, we could possibly setup a war with IMP.

Pain Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 0:07:48

Rockman feel free to do that. I assure you you're in for a bad time should you take that path

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 0:08:57

You are failing to understand something Rockman. Nobody has to give you a fair war, EVER. So alienating one of your few allies and saying you'd like to FS them next set will only get you and Mercs killed quicker next set. My only unknown is, who will kill you next set? So many war clans you've pissed off, Im not sure who will do it first.
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

mrford Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 0:14:18

despite his tendency to use long drawn out posts and paragraphs of fluff to make it look important, Rockman is fluffing more in this thread than i have seen in years.

your MAIN flaw Rockman is you simply refuse to look at a situation from 2 sides and seem to think that the entire server is out to rape you as often as possible. While your mouth and arrogant attitude are annoying, i assure you that is not on the servers agenda. you are however digging yourself and unfortunately your clan a pretty big hole in this thread, and the fact that only one other merc has made one post in this thread should tell you something.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 0:37:21

i'm starting to wonder if he's a teenage girl

Rico Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 1:06:25

The way you worded it did not sound like speculation. You didn't say "we thought Rockman might be trying to find someone to help Mercs against IMP". You said that I actually did.

You made an accusation which you knew you could not prove, and you merely hoped that it would be right. And unlike my accusations against Focus, which I have mostly worded as speculation (unless I have statements from IMP/Focus backing up my speculation), you worded your accusation like it was something that you could prove.

When trying to prove a point, the argument sounds more convincing when making statements as facts over using speculation terms like "I think" or "I believe."

See what sounds more convincing. "Goodfellas is a great movie." or "I think Goodfellas is a great movie."

In the end my argument was still correct that Mercs was plotting behind the scenes against IMP. For all we knew you could have been trying to get Focus to FS us with you.

Twain Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 1:40:13

So....

Football's back. How about that?

Gmann03 Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 1:43:30

<-----looking forward to waring next set. :)
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

Rockman Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 2:15:59

Originally posted by DeDLySMuRF:
You are failing to understand something Rockman. Nobody has to give you a fair war, EVER. So alienating one of your few allies and saying you'd like to FS them next set will only get you and Mercs killed quicker next set. My only unknown is, who will kill you next set? So many war clans you've pissed off, Im not sure who will do it first.

As is typical of you, you completely miss what is blindingly obvious. This thread is about FOCUS, not IMP. We did not expect a fair war from IMP, and we are not complaining about IMP not giving us one. Furthermore, you make the same old idiotic assumption that I dislike warring and that I wish to avoid war.

My objection is to focus treating us in a way, that in focus' own words, makes them look bad.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 2:21:32

*focii's own words
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Rockman Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 2:25:14

Originally posted by mrford:
despite his tendency to use long drawn out posts and paragraphs of fluff to make it look important, Rockman is fluffing more in this thread than i have seen in years.

your MAIN flaw Rockman is you simply refuse to look at a situation from 2 sides and seem to think that the entire server is out to rape you as often as possible. While your mouth and arrogant attitude are annoying, i assure you that is not on the servers agenda. you are however digging yourself and unfortunately your clan a pretty big hole in this thread, and the fact that only one other merc has made one post in this thread should tell you something.

My main flaw is that I am honest, and I foolishly expected our allies to be honest. I don't think the entire server is out to get me.

But when I tell our allies that it is unacceptable that they serve us up to be FSd by our enemies, while denying us the right to FS them, and they tell us that it would be unacceptable if they told one alliance not to FS the other, just so that the first alliance could get blindsided by the alliance that they were denied the right to FS, and then that exact thing happens, then the only conclusion is that what Focus did is unacceptable, since they themselves deemed it unacceptable.

And when your ally treats you in a manner that is unacceptable, and then refuses to apologize for conduct that they themselves deemed unacceptable, then what recourse do I have, but to expose them?

The lack of Mercs comments is because of the inactivity we have suffered as a result of losing 3/4ths of our countries in about 24 hours, and our president disappearing for the last week.

Rockman Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 2:26:48

When trying to prove a point, the argument sounds more convincing when making statements as facts over using speculation terms like "I think" or "I believe."

See what sounds more convincing. "Goodfellas is a great movie." or "I think Goodfellas is a great movie."

In the end my argument was still correct that Mercs was plotting behind the scenes against IMP. For all we knew you could have been trying to get Focus to FS us with you.

And if you are in IMP, lying is the only way to justify your actions. That doesn't make it right.

mrford Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 2:26:50

you arnt honest. honesty is a view point based affair despite popular belief. im sure you believe everything you are saying, but there are 2 sides to every story in the real world, if not in Rockworld
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Rockman Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 2:28:03

mr ford - you have no clue what the concept of honesty represents. You are one of the people for which it is least appropriate to be commenting on the idea of honesty.

mrford Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 2:30:30

ah, so instead of responding to my point, you berate me on your image of me.

pretty defensive stance for someone that is convinced they are always right.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rockman Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 2:34:53

Originally posted by mrford:
ah, so instead of responding to my point, you berate me on your image of me.

pretty defensive stance for someone that is convinced they are always right.

Responding to your point in what way? You accuse me of dishonesty, yet you give no evidence to back up this claim. When I accuse Focus of dishonesty, I actually reference where they made statements to us which were not true.

You see, thats the difference between me and you. To me, honesty means truth. To you, honesty means living in your fantasyworld where facts and truth are irrelevant.

mrford Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 2:36:26

look

IMP and Focus want to war. FOcus thinks that you have a large mouth so they put a clause in a pact that says that if IMP hits you Focus will wipe the floor them. in focus experience this is usually enough and IMP doesn't plan on hitting you.

set goes on, you have your usually annoying ass big mough, and IMP is getting angered. (Prime was talking about wanting to kill you last set but i said we would do it in CC) and focus is unaware of the anger growing in IMP and continues prepping to war IMP down the road.

you finally push IMP over the edge and they kill you.

now, you accuse Focus of being fluffty allies because of the way they handled the situation. Could they of done better? sure they could have. but the one GLARING issue here that you refuse to address, and therefore you arnt entertaining the ENTIRE truth (truth is open to interpretation due to scope. that is a fact and has nothing to do with being dishonest)

you could of handled the situation much better as well. you could of backed the fluff off a DP's war target and not continued them to the point of them FSing you and ruining a DPs war. imo you fluffed focus over more so than they fluffed you over. hence there being 2 sides to every story.

you keep preaching truth, and calling everyone else liars. dude, no one is sitting here thinking up lies that they can tell you to fluff you over. you are just so infatuated with what you perceive as the truth that you keep coming up with these conspiracy theories and everyone involved is a liar. you need to get over yourself already before you get your clan into some real trouble. its really bad when people are on IMPs side over yours, you might wanna think about that.

Edited By: mrford on Sep 9th 2011, 2:42:26
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

CX LaE Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 3:18:47

Hey Rock I'm active~!

Just not on here. I read a few of the posts from FoCuS and IMP, felt my IQ slip and decided to keep my input minimal at most.

*sigh* This thread is just disappointing on multiple levels.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Link Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 3:49:15

*eats popcorn*
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Pain Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 5:04:29

rockman is an egomaniac. its hard to argue any point with him.

i just dont understand how you keep calling me a liar. are you claiming what i told you is not true? are you claiming im lying about knowing that IMP was going to kill you? are you claiming im lying about intentionally stopping you from FSing them first so they could hit you?

mdevol Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 5:49:19

Originally posted by mdevol:
CC declares moral victory on this thread.

Clearly it was our laying down that caused FoCuS and Mercs to battle to hit IMP first resulting in FoCuS to scheme so perfectly to throw Mercs in front as a sacrificial lamb allowing them to smoke IMP.

Since we knew all along we could not, in a million years, handle the bloody wrath that is called Mercs alone, we took a pop shot last reset and waited, once hit we laid down and played along with the rest of the server and watched with our popped corn in hand as it unraveled right in front of us.

Originally posted by Link:
*eats popcorn*

too slow, CC is already eating popcorn on this thread. nice touch though.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

snawdog Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 10:20:42

Just a quick 2cents here.
Rockman, you make it sound as if Focus would not allow you to FS us.
How is that so? Was there a threat of FS by Focus if you did?
Well, if that is the case,you need to put on your big boy pants and accept the responsibility for your own cowardice.
If i am not mistaken our pact with Focus was voided if we hit one of their DP's.....The fear of FS by them certainly did not stop us from shoving a sock in your mouth..Just sayin'
ICQ 364553524
msn

JanPaul

Sep 9th 2011, 12:03:28

walks in circles..

Chaoswind Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 12:36:49

fluff you Jan Paul!!! You know how bad it is to scroll down on that crap on a phone.
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Crippler ICD Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 12:56:28

lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Rockman Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 12:57:16

Originally posted by snawdog:
Just a quick 2cents here.
Rockman, you make it sound as if Focus would not allow you to FS us.
How is that so? Was there a threat of FS by Focus if you did?
Well, if that is the case,you need to put on your big boy pants and accept the responsibility for your own cowardice.
If i am not mistaken our pact with Focus was voided if we hit one of their DP's.....The fear of FS by them certainly did not stop us from shoving a sock in your mouth..Just sayin'

So because we didnt want to fight 96 versus 400 something, we are cowards? Because our ally asked us not to do something, so we didn't do it, we are cowards? Have you looked at what IMP does? IMP calling someone else cowards?

EViL

Sep 9th 2011, 13:00:50

I anticipate a tough tenure for rockman here.

Rockman Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 13:10:45

Mr Ford - CC has done more to incite IMP this set than I have. So if you want to use that as a way for me messing with Focus, then CC has fluffed Focus over even more than I have. The only difference is that IMP doesn't have the guts to FS CC.

Pain - I'm calling you a liar because you have gone back on your word. You said it would look bad if you told one alliance not to hit the other, and then the alliance that you asked not to FS someone ended up getting FSd by the people that you asked them not to hit. You and I both said that was unacceptable. But then once it actually happens, you decided that it was acceptable. Even though I had told you dozens of times that it would be unacceptable to us, and you even agreed with me. Were you lying when you told us it would be unacceptable for us to hit IMP? Did you actually mean it would just be inconvenient for your plans? Or do you actually believe that its unacceptable what you did?

When one ally treats the other in a way that both agree is unacceptable, and one alliance gets tagkilled because of the other alliance's unacceptable actions, an apology is due.

You did not tell us that you had a uNAP with IMP. We find that out from them. You claimed that you were coming to our defense, when you were acting in your own self-interest, not in our interest. It was in our interest to FS IMP. It was in your interest to have IMP hit us.

From what I can tell, IMP never gave any indication of actually wanting to do a 1v1 with you this set, despite your assurances that it would happen. You told us they agreed to a 1v1 with you, and then later admitted that they didn't agree to it. You repeatedly told us they would FS you, when they never told you that they would FS you.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 9th 2011, 13:52:26

Are you LD or something? I don't want to continue this if you have some condition that prevents you from thinking clearly.

We agreed to an arranged war with FoCuS as leaders on 8/22. We changed our minds and decided to war Mercs on 8/24. I'm pretty sure I've already posted that here.

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/.../viewFile.php?fileID=2811

Again, we signed a pact with CC at the beginning of the round and, to my knowledge, have had no issues with them.

Dizology Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 13:55:25

Originally posted by JanPaul:
walks in circles..walks in circles.. walks in circles.. walks

Crippler ICD Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 13:56:17

From Primmy before they FS Mercs in regards to whether friendly would happen:

PRIMEVAL: I was thinking about this the other day. If you weren't DPd to Mercs they would be halfdead right now.

I'll forward this to the boards.

(this, being us giving them a 3-5 day window in which they would FS us seens they had been in a war(if you want to call it that) already.)
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

mrford Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 14:45:09

i dont understand why he cant understand that itz his massive and annoying mouth that got him and his clan into trouble once again and focus had nothing to do with it. its ironic that hes doing the same thing in this thread and cant seem to stop himself. maybe he really is tarded. i feel bad for him now
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mdevol Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 16:01:50

i dont understand how CC did anything to fluff IMP this reset haha we have done 1 land grab i think. and have not even been a remote threat to hit them.

but i suppose in doing so it fluffed them over.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 16:58:51

Originally posted by JanPaul:
walks in circles..walks in circles.. walks in circles..

Pain Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 17:07:07

Mr Ford - CC has done more to incite IMP this set than I have. So if you want to use that as a way for me messing with Focus, then CC has fluffed Focus over even more than I have. The only difference is that IMP doesn't have the guts to FS CC.

Pain - I'm calling you a liar because you have gone back on your word. You said it would look bad if you told one alliance not to hit the other, and then the alliance that you asked not to FS someone ended up getting FSd by the people that you asked them not to hit. You and I both said that was unacceptable. But then once it actually happens, you decided that it was acceptable. Even though I had told you dozens of times that it would be unacceptable to us, and you even agreed with me. Were you lying when you told us it would be unacceptable for us to hit IMP? Did you actually mean it would just be inconvenient for your plans? Or do you actually believe that its unacceptable what you did?

When one ally treats the other in a way that both agree is unacceptable, and one alliance gets tagkilled because of the other alliance's unacceptable actions, an apology is due.

You did not tell us that you had a uNAP with IMP. We find that out from them. You claimed that you were coming to our defense, when you were acting in your own self-interest, not in our interest. It was in our interest to FS IMP. It was in your interest to have IMP hit us.

From what I can tell, IMP never gave any indication of actually wanting to do a 1v1 with you this set, despite your assurances that it would happen. You told us they agreed to a 1v1 with you, and then later admitted that they didn't agree to it. You repeatedly told us they would FS you, when they never told you that they would FS you.

yes i agreed it was unacceptable for either of you to FS each other. what the fluff is your point? i dont understand how you havent processed the fact that I HAD NO IDEA that IMP was actually going to hit you nor did i condone it. i had zero desire to war them on these terms and your stupid mouth ruined the chance at a fair war.

what youre saying is equivalent to you asking me if its going to rain on a sunny day and me saying no, the weather man said its not gonna, then you leave without an umbrella (i can tell youre the type who uses one) and then it rains so you blame me cause it got wet and claim i did it on purpose. but it only rained cause you kept praying to the rain gods.

im glad you know exactly what went on in private messages between me and IMP. im glad youre so certain they had no plans of a 1v1 even though i did. if i had any indication they would have hit you i would have told you to go ahead and hit them. however that wasnt the case.