Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 14th 2010, 6:54:34

EViL

Mar 13th 2011, 5:38:38

Originally posted by Thomas:
It's FFA. You can't expect to get tag protection when you're a 1 man tag, just like Alliance.

The guys who feel self farming is lame will look elsewhere for land. And you were low defense.

Originally posted by KyleCleric:
It's FFA. You can't expect to get tag protection when you're a 1 man tag, just like Alliance.

The guys who feel self farming is lame will look elsewhere for land. And you were low defense.

That's a bad attitude for you to have. Sanctuary is existing in a world where it has 8 bigger competitors.

And pretty sure we aren't messing with anything other than untaggeds and 1 man tags.

This guy could play in a legit tag if he wanted to. It's not like he's new and didn't know any better. So defending him is just foolish, as he clearly knew what would happen if he ran a 1 man tag. At any point he could establish himself as a real tag, or join another tag. If he wanted peace he would do so, there are plenty of netting tags out there to join without having to login all the time etc.

So it's pretty obvious he ran that risk on his own.

Originally posted by kemo:

also in comparison its still just 1 person. on any server or version of earth you play a 1 man tag or untagged has no rights what so ever. yet in ffa this 1 man has the same rights as a 300 country clan? its ludicrous

NightShade

Mar 13th 2011, 6:13:24

Originally posted by KyleCleric:

That's a bad attitude for you to have. Sanctuary is existing in a world where it has 8 bigger competitors.

And pretty sure we aren't messing with anything other than untaggeds and 1 man tags.

Considering that, I would advise against the idea that just because someone is playing in their own tag, that you can do what you want, there have been countless examples of this all set.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

Raf Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 6:16:44

+1 for NightShade
+RAF

Drinks Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 9:01:10

I love the drama!
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

jcatron Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 15:35:26

this is old... but if i remember well enough I think I did a respectable job killing SancT, got most of the server to not like SancT all that much, and got Swords to tag kill you that set...not bad for a 1-man tag.

joe2 Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 15:50:53

Jcat I must say that you seemed to be one of the only ones this set that actually put up a fight against xtinct. I'm guessing anyway that you ran the country jcatron and the ones in the #810 range

jcatron Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 15:56:29

Thanks joe2! that was me :)

joe2 Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 16:03:16

I think you killed a couple of mine jerk :P