Verified:

Josey Wales

Apr 4th 2022, 13:17:47

Originally posted by Rocky79:
This is what happens when you elect a president through the mail

If you watch Wisconsin you will see that they are close to decertifying their fraudulent election, and other swing states will follow, and it's only a matter of time. The Russia collusion investigation was approx. 3 years and we are only 15 months or so into the election fraud investigations. The big difference is that Russia collusion was a made up bogus lie, whereas the stolen election is very real. The other difference is the mainstream media reporting and non reporting due to their bias towards dems. The media shows their true colors by what they try to sweep under the rug and don't report on.

The hearing today in Wisconsin was very damning, but you won't hear about it on CNN or MSNBC. True the vote has all the data to prove that 7% of mail in ballots across the country were trafficked, and that Biden's election was the product of organized crime using dirty voter rolls and ballot drop boxes.

The gas price hike is only getting started, along with the price hike of everything else. Soon we could hit $40 a gallon or more. That way the powers that be can really force their electric wet dreams on the masses.

Also, thanks to the sanctions on Russia the US dollar is about to lose it's status as the worlds reserve currency. What does everyone think will happen when other countries stop buying US debt? Have you heard of hyperinflation?? better buy some gold, silver, bitcoin, and maybe some rubles before it's too late. The price of everything is going to go up astronomically just like it did in Venezuela after their election was stolen. 7% inflation is one thing, how do you think 1,000% or 5,000% inflation is going to feel?

Does anyone remember before the election when the New York Post was censored and de-platformed for telling the truth about Hunter's laptop? and then 50 former intelligence agents went on record and lied to the American people by calling the laptop Russian disinformation. Well that laptop has now been confirmed authentic by the New York Times and it has also been entered into the congressional record by Rep Matt Gaetz. Senator Grassley is bringing the receipts for the payments from the CCP to the Bidens onto the senate floor and raising legitimate questions about where Joe's loyalty really lies. Chinese companies have been paying Hunter Biden millions of dollars for years, with 10% for the big guy, the Chinese are not stupid and they wouldn't give away millions if they weren't getting a return on their investment.

At this point anyone who doesn't think the 2020 election was stolen is living under a rock, it's either going to be rectified or the USA will collapse as a nation before 2024.

Our governor here in Florida won't even call Joe Biden "Mr. President" and instead refers to him as "the occupant" in the White House. Desantis is a man who is far more intelligent than almost all of the other politicians in this country.

100% Correct on every point. Thank you.

Garry Owen Game profile

Apr 18th 2022, 1:40:45

These are the numbers for average price at the pump....

https://realclimatescience.com/.../2021/02/Image-1144-1.png

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2022, 1:56:40

Originally posted by mrford:
This place is still riding the short bus I see.

Yeah, wow, holy fluff - you guys actually believe that trash? Good thing you're warring in this game and not going to prison for attacking the Capitol. Also, why not keep this in general talk so the rest of us can ignore the ramblings of fox and gqp "entertainment" media.

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 18th 2022, 2:24:08

Originally posted by Tertius:

Yeah, wow, holy fluff - you guys actually believe that trash? Good thing you're warring in this game and not going to prison for attacking the Capitol. Also, why not keep this in general talk so the rest of us can ignore the ramblings of fox and gqp "entertainment" media.

Everyone I don't like is a racist Nazi. I don't think you should be allowed to share an opinion. I want this thread deleted. The BLM/antifa !!CHAZ!! Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (violent riot/insurrection) was a good thing. The Jan 6 protest (no burn,loot,murder, insurrection) was literally Hitler. fluff you Nazis. Die in a fire and take your stupid fluffing Bible and a handful of your precious ammo along with you.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 18th 2022, 2:36:10

Welcome back to Earthempires lol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 18th 2022, 12:52:01

Are you Trump simps so stupid that you don't realize gas prices were so low under Trumps last year because global demand was at an all time low due to COVID? Oil fluffing went negative briefly because demand was so low.

I am not a Biden fan, like at all but it's not hard to realize gas is currently overpriced with the excuse if the Ukraine war. Before the war it was around $95/barrel and gas was $3.25-$3
45 per gallon. Putin invades and oil jumps to $120+ gas prices jump to over $4. However oil prices have been back down to the $95-100 range for quite some time now and yet gas prices remain at $3.80+. I want oil companies to explain why $100 oil us 50 cents more expensive at the pump than it was a few months ago. THAT piece of high gas prices is not Biden.
Smarter than your average bear.

Rasp Game profile

Apr 18th 2022, 12:59:34

Originally posted by Rocky79:
This is what happens when you elect a president through the mail

Our governor here in Florida won't even call Joe Biden "Mr. President" and instead refers to him as "the occupant" in the White House. Desantis is a man who is far more intelligent than almost all of the other politicians in this country.

Can you explain exactly how electing Joe Biden as president of the United States is affecting WORLD (GLOBAL) gas prices?

I'm very curious and may be missing something obvious.

Thanks
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Rasp Game profile

Apr 18th 2022, 13:00:27

btw, the price of gas in Florida over the weekend at a local gas station was $3.67.

I live in Florida.

[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling

Anarchist Game profile

Apr 19th 2022, 2:49:47

Originally posted by Rasp:
btw, the price of gas in Florida over the weekend at a local gas station was $3.67.

I live in Florida.

About 3.89 here in Ga. Saw 3.69 near athens, ga.

Rasp Game profile

Apr 19th 2022, 17:25:17

Back up to $4.00 as of Monday.

The work week begins. Maybe Easter played a part in demand too with families traveling.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 19th 2022, 19:59:41

Oil is at $102. Not commensurate with $4 gas. It goes up on a hair trigger but comes down super slow but let's all have a good cry for the oil companies 🙄

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 19th 2022, 20:04:58

On my planet we ride donkeys.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 19th 2022, 20:43:41

$4.00 is a steal! I paid $1.80/L to fill up my car 2 days ago so that's $6.84 a gallon. last month I think i paid about $1.95/L outside of Edmonton, Alberta.

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Apr 19th 2022, 21:15:17

Look at the bright side. The gas price increase is still less than the cost of a replacement battery for an electric car.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 19th 2022, 21:21:30

Originally posted by HEMPMAN1:
Look at the bright side. The gas price increase is still less than the cost of a replacement battery for an electric car.

That is true and also by paying for gas you are employing good hard working oilfield MEN to work rigs and not exploiting / killing kids in Africa to mine lithium and other battery metals.

Rasp Game profile

Apr 20th 2022, 2:39:52

“I love Canadian Oil & Gas”

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2022, 3:56:19

I didn't know the pump stops at $100 until I tried to fill up my Tundra from almost-empty. 38 gallon fuel capacity RIP

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2022, 20:21:47

Toyota V8 are hogs, I got better gas mileage out of my V-10 Dodge, Toyota V6 also consumes more than a Ford and Nissan V6 with same displacement, Toyota lies about a lot of fluff and they pride themselves on being eco friendly LOL scammers!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Josey Wales

Apr 22nd 2022, 8:16:53

Remember when gas was between $1.70 and $2.30 / gallon…. When President Trump was in charge? joe biden phucked that up sideways in a matter of months. Remember when President Trump streamlined NEPA (National Environment Policy Act) permits and timetables so that things would only take a few years to be built…. Rather than taking 10 to 15 years of review to even get a permit… which it was. Then President Trump fixed that freighter class stupidity. Now dumb phuck Biden has reinstated the previous idiotic policies. Watch… construction will come to a stand still. Everything the left touches turns to dog shyt. They are Termites. And Disney? Ha! What a joke. Thankfully, the Free Market is in the process of teaching that den on iniquity a lesson it will never forget. Disney’s stock is dropping like a rock. How phucking stupid is Disneys corporate management? The first rule is to make money for your shareholders. That is the game plan. From there, each shareholder can decide for him or herself what he or she wants to do with his or her money. If I want to donate my payouts to underwater basket weaving support groups for ZDJEPS+ demi irish recovering tofu enthusiasts…. that’s my choice. Disney? Just do your job and sell tickets to Space Mountain you phucking Weapons Grade degenerates. I love the flag/shirt that says: “Phuck Joe Biden and Phuck you too if you voted for him.” The simple difference between Conservatives and democrats is that Conservatives are grounded in reality. democrats are insane. Nearly every democrat I know will look at you and tell you, with a straight face, that 2+2=5. And if you disagree? You’re a racist Nazi. democrats are filled with hatred. If there is a democrat President in Office, Conservatives do not want that person to fail. They want The President to succeed because despite political disagreements, if our President is successful, our Country is successful. Not so with the democrats. They pray that a Republican President will fail and they badger him before, during, and after office. democrats are Earth’s worst virus imaginable (61 million babies murdered and torn from their mother’s wombs). Well, thankfully Nov 8, 2022 is right around the corner. Mid-Term Elections. Americans are sick and tired of being murdered in the streets. I predict that the Mid-Terms will be an Extinction Level event for the democrats. At the center there will be no sound. What should follow, should be punishment. Punishment for what they have done to our country. Inquisitions. Impeachment. Incarceration in General Population. There. I’m done for a few weeks.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2022, 9:34:13

phuque yoo for the +bonus !

and that goes for you too!
👽

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 22nd 2022, 12:32:10

Originally posted by Josey Wales:
Remember when gas was between $1.70 and $2.30 / gallon…. When President Trump was in charge? joe biden phucked that up sideways in a matter of months. Remember when President Trump streamlined NEPA (National Environment Policy Act) permits and timetables so that things would only take a few years to be built…. Rather than taking 10 to 15 years of review to even get a permit… which it was. Then President Trump fixed that freighter class stupidity. Now dumb phuck Biden has reinstated the previous idiotic policies. Watch… construction will come to a stand still. Everything the left touches turns to dog shyt. They are Termites. And Disney? Ha! What a joke. Thankfully, the Free Market is in the process of teaching that den on iniquity a lesson it will never forget. Disney’s stock is dropping like a rock. How phucking stupid is Disneys corporate management? The first rule is to make money for your shareholders. That is the game plan. From there, each shareholder can decide for him or herself what he or she wants to do with his or her money. If I want to donate my payouts to underwater basket weaving support groups for ZDJEPS+ demi irish recovering tofu enthusiasts…. that’s my choice. Disney? Just do your job and sell tickets to Space Mountain you phucking Weapons Grade degenerates. I love the flag/shirt that says: “Phuck Joe Biden and Phuck you too if you voted for him.” The simple difference between Conservatives and democrats is that Conservatives are grounded in reality. democrats are insane. Nearly every democrat I know will look at you and tell you, with a straight face, that 2+2=5. And if you disagree? You’re a racist Nazi. democrats are filled with hatred. If there is a democrat President in Office, Conservatives do not want that person to fail. They want The President to succeed because despite political disagreements, if our President is successful, our Country is successful. Not so with the democrats. They pray that a Republican President will fail and they badger him before, during, and after office. democrats are Earth’s worst virus imaginable (61 million babies murdered and torn from their mother’s wombs). Well, thankfully Nov 8, 2022 is right around the corner. Mid-Term Elections. Americans are sick and tired of being murdered in the streets. I predict that the Mid-Terms will be an Extinction Level event for the democrats. At the center there will be no sound. What should follow, should be punishment. Punishment for what they have done to our country. Inquisitions. Impeachment. Incarceration in General Population. There. I’m done for a few weeks.

Gas was that low because demand for oil was super low during the pandemic. Literally had nothing to do with Trump.

As for Disney most of what happened yesterday is unconstitutional, will be reversed and might cost DeSantis this November considering it's going to piss off voters in the I-4 corridor where statewide elections are won or lost.

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 22nd 2022, 13:51:06

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:

Gas was that low because demand for oil was super low during the pandemic. Literally had nothing to do with Trump.

As for Disney most of what happened yesterday is unconstitutional, will be reversed and might cost DeSantis this November considering it's going to piss off voters in the I-4 corridor where statewide elections are won or lost.

Oh look, lies and selective memory. That's new.
Gas was cheap because Trump was openly supportive and friendly with Big Oil/Energy (not virtuous green grifting nrg). Remember Rex Tillerson? Tr*mp signed off on expanding offshore drilling, fracking, Keystone, more infrastructure and 10,000's of new jobs. Energy independence gave us a semblance of freedom from OPEC and oil wars + low gas and heating fuel prices. Office of the President Elect Joe Brandon openly declared, repeatedly, that he wanted to shut down and bankrupt the big energy sectors, except "green energy" of course. China makes the batteries for EV. Covid is an easy out and you know. That or somehow it's Russian Nazis and their Ukrainia Holocaust.

Disney knows exactly why this is happening and the shareholders are praying for some protests or angry social media to save their $money$ after knowingly pushing gay propoganda, racism and hiring convicted pedophiles. It sucks being called out for grooming kids. That don't say gay bill thing is really popular right? 5 year olds should be given hormone blockers and trained in water sports and play twister in the teachers lounge. School "guidance counselors" should groom children to transition while telling them to keep it secret from parents. Encouraging Child Protective Services and courts to step in to protect your grooming efforts from Nazi parents. I wonder if people are noticing a pattern of deceit greed pursuit of power and control? You mentioning the Constitution is a fluffing hilarious troll btw.

81 million voooooootes!! LOL@Trumpnazis!!!
The same people (and machines) who counted the 2020 votes are still in place. We will NEVER lose again you Nazi hick retards!! The only "red wave" will be your ass filling a toilet after we forcibly penetrate you during next several elections. LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! HaaaaHaaaaaa!! WINNING!!!

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 22nd 2022, 14:04:13

Tell me you don't understand how oil prices work without telling me you don't understand how oil prices work. Seriously that response is dumb as fluff. Oil prices briefly went negative not because America was pumping out so much but because demand for oil went to a historic low during 2020. Lockdowns, shipping stoppages etc... caused demand to crater.

Oil is a global commodity. The US producing more than it consumes means jack fluff other than we could sustain our usage levels during WW3. You are apparently seriously stupid as fluff.

Rasp Game profile

Apr 22nd 2022, 14:34:55

Remember when gas was between $1.70 and $2.30 / gallon…. When President Trump was in charge? joe biden phucked that up sideways in a matter of months.

lol @ "Trump was the reason gas was so cheap".

Oil prices briefly went negative not because America was pumping out so much but because demand for oil went to a historic low during 2020. Lockdowns, shipping stoppages etc... caused demand to crater.

^ this.

Do you guys not remember how low demand was in the last 2 years? Distribution lines were affected, truckers were not working, which meant gas was not being consumed.

As for oil, "prices went negative — meaning that anyone trying to sell a barrel would have to pay a buyer $30" https://www.nytimes.com/.../business/oil-prices.html
That's insane and is the first time in history it has happened. I wouldn't doubt oil companies will try (or are trying) to recoup some of those losses). Russian oil being boycotted due to the war in Ukraine is another huge factor affecting Europe right now. There are a few reasons Denmark, Sweden, Iceland, the Netherlands, Slovenia, and Ireland are all targeting 2030 to ban sales of combustion engines.

To say the gas prices hike is the result of one man and one man alone is a bit foolish imo.

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 22nd 2022, 14:40:09

Tell me you don't understand how oil prices work without telling me you don't understand how oil prices work. Seriously that response is dumb as fluff. Oil prices briefly went negative not because America was pumping out so much but because demand for oil went to a historic low during 2020. Lockdowns, shipping stoppages etc... caused demand to crater.

Oil is a global commodity. The US producing more than it consumes means jack fluff other than we could sustain our usage levels during WW3. You are apparently seriously stupid as fluff.

What is OPEC? What are Futures? What is the petrodollar? Why does the world ripple with every pulse Americans make? Does the open secret of an installed president who promised for years to crush the oil/energy sector have any effect? The news you see today reflects behind the scene deals cut by energy cartels, banks, lobbyists and corrupt governments years prior. You sir, are a Nazi.

Josey Wales

Apr 22nd 2022, 14:42:13

Yeah…. Wrong on both. Do your homework.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 22nd 2022, 14:50:06

Yeah…. Wrong on both. Do your homework.

Looks like another stupid ass showed up. Made no argument whatsoever and has clearly not done hishomework since kindergarten to be so fluffing dumb.

Edited By: TheORKINMan on Apr 22nd 2022, 14:52:12
See Original Post

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 22nd 2022, 14:51:10

Originally posted by g0nz0:

What is OPEC? What are Futures? What is the petrodollar? Why does the world ripple with every pulse Americans make? Does the open secret of an installed president who promised for years to crush the oil/energy sector have any effect? The news you see today reflects behind the scene deals cut by energy cartels, banks, lobbyists and corrupt governments years prior. You sir, are a Nazi.

Lmao this is the most random mentally ill lstream of consciousness that doesn't actually say anything or make any points.

Josey Wales

Apr 22nd 2022, 15:00:22

Ah…. To all the big brains: Where were gas prices before the democrats gave us Covid and a mail order dumb as rocks kuntt for a senile President? That would be 2016-2019. Check the way back machine. The economy was not “cratering.” LMFAOROTFLMFAO! Like I said: democrats will tell you that 2+2=5 with a straight face. Explanation: they are all insane and want to kill us. Plain and simple. Desantis? The groomer democrats are getting a taste of what is to come. Finally, a Republican that has absolutely no fear of the Mob. Here is what Conservative power will do to you. Conservatives usually have long fuses and thick skins. They turn the other cheek. There are no more cheeks left to turn. Who gives a shyt about disney? That’s what great about The Free Market… something with take its place. Desantis is schooling democrats with scorched earth on land that has been poisoned for decades. Nov 8, 2022. Voting Day. Extinction Level Event for the democrat ideology that rapes children.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 22nd 2022, 15:04:51

Ah…. To all the big brains: Where were gas prices before the democrats gave us Covid and a mail order dumb as rocks kuntt for a senile President? That would be 2016-2019. Check the way back machine. The economy was not “cratering.” LMFAOROTFLMFAO! Like I said: democrats will tell you that 2+2=5 with a straight face. Explanation: they are all insane and want to kill us. Plain and simple. Desantis? The groomer democrats are getting a taste of what is to come. Finally, a Republican that has absolutely no fear of the Mob. Here is what Conservative power will do to you. Conservatives usually have long fuses and thick skins. They turn the other cheek. There are no more cheeks left to turn. Who gives a shyt about disney? That’s what great about The Free Market… something with take its place. Desantis is schooling democrats with scorched earth on land that has been poisoned for decades. Nov 8, 2022. Voting Day. Extinction Level Event for the democrat ideology that rapes children.

Who was president in 2020? I actually give the Trump administration credit for not only sustaining the good economy he inherited in 2016, but making it even better through 2019. He would have sailed to re-election if he had a modicum of impulse control and didn't act like a psychopath at the podium when covid was starting.

That being said that has nothing to do with low gas prices in 2020.

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 22nd 2022, 15:07:38

Originally posted by Rasp:
Remember when gas was between $1.70 and $2.30 / gallon…. When President Trump was in charge? joe biden phucked that up sideways in a matter of months.

lol @ "Trump was the reason gas was so cheap".

Oil prices briefly went negative not because America was pumping out so much but because demand for oil went to a historic low during 2020. Lockdowns, shipping stoppages etc... caused demand to crater.

^ this.

Do you guys not remember how low demand was in the last 2 years? Distribution lines were affected, truckers were not working, which meant gas was not being consumed.

As for oil, "prices went negative — meaning that anyone trying to sell a barrel would have to pay a buyer $30" https://www.nytimes.com/.../business/oil-prices.html
That's insane and is the first time in history it has happened. I wouldn't doubt oil companies will try (or are trying) to recoup some of those losses). Russian oil being boycotted due to the war in Ukraine is another huge factor affecting Europe right now. There are a few reasons Denmark, Sweden, Iceland, the Netherlands, Slovenia, and Ireland are all targeting 2030 to ban sales of combustion engines.

To say the gas prices hike is the result of one man and one man alone is a bit foolish imo.

Joe Biden doesn't control fluff. He barely functions and is humiliating the United States with weakness and overt corruption, even bragging on tv. Again this is back room deals and economic warfare. Biden was used (like Fauci) to give us (the world) someone to blame when the fluff show falls apart. You still think Red/Blue, right/left, Nazis/antiracists is the world we live in? Buckle up Sally, it gets much MUCH worse. Summer is coming and borders are wide open. Covid, TB, measles, ebola, housing, free healthcare, Covid, new vaccines, mandates, "stimulus", all kinds of peaceful protests. You want it you got it.

Europe is posturing against Russian NG/resources because America told them to. They will still buy, but only after given permission by their owners. Read how many "still being considered" addendums are in the pontificating articles published by bought/paid for EU members.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 22nd 2022, 15:09:24

I dont want Biden OR Trump. They are both senile as fluff.

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 22nd 2022, 15:21:01

IKR?? When can Kamala finally take the wheel? Also I'm embarrassed to admit voting for Biden, so I either say "Ugh! Politics!! I'm sooooo tired of talking politics. Can we not?", or just safe space it with "I just didn't vote. hehe ;)"

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 22nd 2022, 15:36:20

IKR?? When can Kamala finally take the wheel? Also I'm embarrassed to admit voting for Biden, so I either say "Ugh! Politics!! I'm sooooo tired of talking politics. Can we not?", or just safe space it with "I just didn't vote. hehe ;)"

Wrong again. I know you think I'm a liberal because I won't bend the knee to some fluffing idiot that doesn't even know what Yosemite National Park is as president of the US but I'm really not. We don't need anymore Baby Boomer+ presidents. Give Gen X a turn.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2022, 15:44:07

I want a libertarian but America is too stupid.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 22nd 2022, 16:13:58

Wrong again. I know you think I'm a liberal because I won't bend the knee to some fluffing idiot that doesn't even know what Yosemite National Park is as president of the US but I'm really not. We don't need anymore Baby Boomer+ presidents. Give Gen X a turn.

Who did u vote 4?

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 22nd 2022, 16:30:26

Who did u vote 4?

W Bush, McCain, Romney, then I didn't vote in 2016 because I was in Antarctica. In 2020 I voted Biden simply as a fluff Trump vote because he's a bumbling idiot who needed to go. IF my choice is Biden vs Trump again my choice would very unfortunately be Biden but if the Republicans run anyone besides Trump it will probably be for them.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2022, 18:31:44

Who did u vote 4?

W Bush, McCain, Romney, then I didn't vote in 2016 because I was in Antarctica. In 2020 I voted Biden simply as a fluff Trump vote because he's a bumbling idiot who needed to go. IF my choice is Biden vs Trump again my choice would very unfortunately be Biden but if the Republicans run anyone besides Trump it will probably be for them.

So you're an establishment sheep, sad, Bush, McCain, Romney, Clinton, Obama, Biden, Pelosi, McConnell and the list goes on and on with these war mongering globalist corrupt pieces of human fecal matter....
/me vomits

fluffing hell the irony is rich because Trump was a fluff you to the status quo that is that corrupt two party system establishment LOL
(•_•)

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 22nd 2022, 19:12:29

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Who did u vote 4?

So you're an establishment sheep, sad, Bush, McCain, Romney, Clinton, Obama, Biden, Pelosi, McConnell and the list goes on and on with these war mongering globalist corrupt pieces of human fecal matter....
/me vomits

fluffing hell the irony is rich because Trump was a fluff you to the status quo that is that corrupt two party system establishment LOL

The status quo is that America is on top of the world order. Whyte would I want that to change? What are you stupid?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2022, 20:25:14

Who did u vote 4?

/me vomits

The status quo is that America is on top of the world order. Whyte would I want that to change? What are you stupid?

Just accept you're sheep, the first step to recovery is accepting you're sick.
(•_•)

Josey Wales

May 1st 2022, 7:54:48

“ In 2020 I voted Biden simply as a fluff Trump vote because he's a bumbling idiot who needed to go. IF my choice is Biden vs Trump again my choice would very unfortunately be Biden but if the Republicans run anyone besides Trump it will probably be for them.”

You voted for biden? Really….? So we have to thank you for the cesspool that we’re swimming in right now?

Really- thanks to voters like you, we have biden. And why? Because you didn’t like President Trump? Why? Because of his mean tweets? LMFAOROTFLMFAO! Or did you not like him because of all of his achievements, which to list, would require the rest of the server space. Oh…. Right. You probably didn’t like his hair and that convinced you to vote for biden The Manchurian Candidate. Honestly, thank Orkin. Thanks for destroying our country. Please try to be in Antarctica again in 2024. Maybe just stay there.

g0nz0 Game profile

May 1st 2022, 15:12:26

Who did u vote 4?

/me vomits

“ In 2020 I voted Biden simply as a fluff Trump vote because he's a bumbling idiot who needed to go. IF my choice is Biden vs Trump again my choice would very unfortunately be Biden but if the Republicans run anyone besides Trump it will probably be for them.”

You voted for biden? Really….? So we have to thank you for the cesspool that we’re swimming in right now?

Really- thanks to voters like you, we have biden. And why? Because you didn’t like President Trump? Why? Because of his mean tweets? LMFAOROTFLMFAO! Or did you not like him because of all of his achievements, which to list, would require the rest of the server space. Oh…. Right. You probably didn’t like his hair and that convinced you to vote for biden The Manchurian Candidate. Honestly, thank Orkin. Thanks for destroying our country. Please try to be in Antarctica again in 2024. Maybe just stay there.

It was a perfect example. Possible closet conservative. Vote team red. Propoganda kicks in (Comey/crossfire hurricane/wiki). Hillary's not so bad... Just some emails, money laundering and treason. Whatever. The TV says Hillary Clinton is 99% to win and keep laughing at Trump. I'm just not going to vote, what's the point? OH SHIIIIIT!!!! Hitler is baaaack :'((

Actually no. He didn't win. Russia, Russia, impeachment 1 (treasonous Oblamo govt + crossfire hurricane mueller) & 2 (calling out Biden&Friends on Ukrainian corruption, Leiutenant COLONEL Vindmann) , Nazis, white supremists. Peaceful riots (hehe this looks bad for him. Let's give it some funding. We can use the blacks, like always hehe). Coronahoax (hehe this looks bad for economy, fluff small business, middle class AND Stimulus XD ) Mail-in votes (fortified...hehe). It's not fair to talk about a candidates children during an election. Leave Hunter ALONE!! >:(

HAaaHaaaHaaaa!!! We WON!!! fluff Nazis!!!! We did iiiiit!!

Ugh...I'm just sooooooo tired of talking about this. Biden might not be the greatest, but......

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2022, 19:02:22

Libtards
(•_•)

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 1st 2022, 23:06:53

Sure did and I don’t regret it. His accomplishments were hollow. He did have a few good policies but for every good one he had at least one bad one. His handling of covid was a clusterfluff, his tariff tax increases were terrible, his bump stock ban encroaching on the 2A was terrible, his weakening of our network of international alliances was terrible, trade wars he started never panned out, the wall was one of the worst anti-conservative pieces of garbage policy and worst of all was he did an excellent job of making America hate each other more and more as time went on.

g0nz0 Game profile

May 3rd 2022, 3:30:59

Sure did and I don’t regret it. His accomplishments were hollow. He did have a few good policies but for every good one he had at least one bad one. His handling of covid was a clusterfluff, his tariff tax increases were terrible, his bump stock ban encroaching on the 2A was terrible, his weakening of our network of international alliances was terrible, trade wars he started never panned out, the wall was one of the worst anti-conservative pieces of garbage policy and worst of all was he did an excellent job of making America hate each other more and more as time went on.

You proudly chose to place the future of US of A in the hands of a 50 year geriatric occupant of the swamp? A notorious grifter, race baiter, rapist, child fondling, family secret coveting, sundowning puppet with no original thoughts and globalist hands firmly planted up his arse? I didn't like half of what Trump did either, but I know evil and corruption personified and his name is Joe Brandon. That was both insulting and humiliating. At least Trump gave a fluff about America. Brandon is a hyena and joining the feast. I know you feel shame. 1,460 days of Russian golfing in Florida watching gorrilas eating peach mints, bribing Ukrainia and fondling pussies. And those fluffing tweets OMG. Y'all need to get your fluff together. These last few years have been entertaining I'll give you that much. Gas prices are down near my house btw. Love and Kisses Z

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2022, 3:59:46

Still over $6/gal in Crapifornia , you get what you voted for lol
(•_•)

Josey Wales

May 3rd 2022, 4:01:33

“Sure did and I don’t regret it. His accomplishments were hollow. He did have a few good policies but for every good one he had at least one bad one. His handling of covid was a clusterfluff, his tariff tax increases were terrible, his bump stock ban encroaching on the 2A was terrible, his weakening of our network of international alliances was terrible, trade wars he started never panned out, the wall was one of the worst anti-conservative pieces of garbage policy and worst of all was he did an excellent job of making America hate each other more and more as time went on. [/quote]

Cleary…. CLEARLY you must be smoking some of hunter biden’s Crack. I can see that it was difficult to punch yourself out of the paper bag with that disheveled response. No offense intended.

On some level, I do feel sorry for the democrats. In the way that one would feel moved with sadness by witnessing a Hyena in its final death spiral from rabies… After all, it’s still one of God’s creatures despite everything.

Listen, if biden, “the Big Guy,” had actually done something for Americans to bestow credit, I would have been the first in line to congratulate and support the old glue factory horse. But that’s not the case. You know it and I know it. Have you ever run across those pictures of elephant poop? You know. Those HUGE piles? That’s what biden has turned America into after a mere 15 months. I could list his failures but the thread would break. But as an example, leavening $84 Billion in Advanced American weaponry to the taliban, the very Terrorists that helped to murder and melt 3,000 of our fellow Americans on 9/11 - that, my friend is reason enough to not allow him to sniff you or to view anyone that supports him, still (I’m throwing you a lifeline here), as nothing short of completely insane. Although you may feel differently.

November 8, 2022, Mid-Term Election Day is right around the corner. It’s going to be Biblical. You can almost smell the end… a political party extinction level event. Yes. Some democrats will survive the great flood, like the ones that are dug in deep, like blood gorged Alabama wood ticks but most democrat politcal careers will turn to stone, like the Trolls did in The Hobbit when the Sun comes up.

Josey Wales

May 3rd 2022, 11:52:15

Don’t enter the thread then. What’s your beef with discussing politics. If your feelings are hurt, please accept my apology in advance. Nobody is forcing you to read this thread. Go start another thread on how great biden is doing. Or how wonderful it is that biden’s incompetence has us ball hairs away from Nuclear War. And “Attacking the Capitol?” That’s a good one. Another Jan 6 Conspiracy Zombie. That was a peaceful protest of a fraudulent election. Americans exercising their rights. At a certain point, certain elements of the group did become pissed off, rowdy and mob like. Unbecoming behavior for sure and anyone on that day charged with a crime should receive Due Process, which they have not received, and if appropriate, be judged by a jury of his or her peers. The only person murdered that day was an American Air Force Veteran, shot to death for trying climb through a window. “Insurrection.” Oooooooooo! LMFAOROTFLMFAO! Not to be cruel, but you have to be a complete and utter idiot to believe, in any way shape or form, that a guy in a head dress, with buffalo horns and a painted face, sashaying at a leisurely gait within the velvet corded ropes, being directed by Capitol Police, was about to overthrow The U.S. Government. Yet now, Americans are rotting in jail, denied due process, used to perpetuate a false narrative to any zombie that listens to fake news cnn. Unlike antifa / blm terrorists and Cop Killers that rioted, looted, pillaged, plundered, torched, destroyed, raped, and murdered their way across America in 2020. Nah. They go scott free. Torch a Police station? Go Scott free. Set a Federal Courthouse ablaze? Go scott free. Nov 8, 2022 can’t come fast enough. Nothing is wrong with discussing politics. Get that through your head.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2022, 15:38:55

I just expected AT politics.

Discussing politics is really interesting when done in an environment where people actually want to discuss problems and solutions. Having to argue over what are "facts" and "truth" gets tiring. Thinking there are teams and that it's all about winning or getting one over on the libtards, sheeple, and zombies is not productive. Adding to that, it's a conversation with internet strangers who already "know" they're right, and well, that's a waste of time.

That said, some of the recently uncovered text messages from people "in the know" are pretty enlightening. Even devout Trump operatives reviewing the election data said there was no evidence of fraud. Regardless of your news source, actually read (or watch) primary sources and see who's telling the truth. No arguments on this forum necessary.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2022, 17:49:56

I just expected AT politics.

Discussing politics is really interesting when done in an environment where people actually want to discuss problems and solutions. Having to argue over what are "facts" and "truth" gets tiring. Thinking there are teams and that it's all about winning or getting one over on the libtards, sheeple, and zombies is not productive. Adding to that, it's a conversation with internet strangers who already "know" they're right, and well, that's a waste of time.

That said, some of the recently uncovered text messages from people "in the know" are pretty enlightening. Even devout Trump operatives reviewing the election data said there was no evidence of fraud. Regardless of your news source, actually read (or watch) primary sources and see who's telling the truth. No arguments on this forum necessary.

Sounds like the real world, all bickering no solutions....

Give me a list of politicians with real solutions and their solutions based on science.

Go!

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on May 3rd 2022, 17:52:42
(•_•)