Verified:

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

May 3rd 2022, 21:08:13

Drill baby drill!!

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

May 3rd 2022, 21:09:53

Biden policy: We’re not drilling for oil here because of “global warming.” But, we’re going to let someone else drill the same amount of oil somewhere else and burn even more oil to get it here. Brilliant.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2022, 21:23:54

Originally posted by HEMPMAN1:
Biden policy: We’re not drilling for oil here because of “global warming.” But, we’re going to let someone else drill the same amount of oil somewhere else and burn even more oil to get it here. Brilliant.

Pretty much, why should I get my hands dirty when I can pay someone else to....I'll just tax the consumer more and tell them it's for the environment!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

brujodale Game profile

May 4th 2022, 15:26:16

every major gas company profits have zoomed this year. chevron went from 2.8 bil to 6.4 bil in profits, and they have no plans to drill. there are over 2000 sites ready to drill. please note the president, congress, no one here sets the price of crude oil. tired of the crap that oh its the presidents fault. bullfluff.
we do not set the prices of crudes, geesh, this has nothing to do with politics Josey

brujodale Game profile

May 4th 2022, 15:27:07

I guess I am one of those flaming dammmed liberal. u damned right I am. and tired of all the big lies.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2022, 15:38:36

You're ignorant if you believe what you just wrote, bru... You likely think that rasing the minimum wage also has no negative impact on cost of goods, ignorance doesn't mean others lie.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on May 4th 2022, 15:41:52
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

May 4th 2022, 16:33:25

Originally posted by brujodale:
every major gas company profits have zoomed this year. chevron went from 2.8 bil to 6.4 bil in profits, and they have no plans to drill. there are over 2000 sites ready to drill. please note the president, congress, no one here sets the price of crude oil. tired of the crap that oh its the presidents fault. bullfluff.
we do not set the prices of crudes, geesh, this has nothing to do with politics Josey

Your president, left politicians and a handful of right are all in on green energy. Climate change. Climate refugees. Carbon taxes. And restrictions on civilian travel.
Your president, and all his green energy backers, declared openly their intention, if given power to bankrupt big energy. So big energy is getting all they can before they are canceled. I know, it sucks. But you rather this is Trumptard escapism conspiracy.
Did you notice how far big pharma stuck their finger up your ass until max profit could be achieved during the "pandemic"? We're cool now. Covid is cured. Record profits never before seen. Oxycontin left in the dust.
Now "women's rights" groups will receive $billions$ in donations, and will sponsor activist politicians for the mid terms. They finally have a "good" platform to distract from epic failures. You think the supreme court leak was an oopsie?
It is about money and power, always. And politicians absolutely DO lead the charge. They are the face of corporations.
At least I don't have to give a fluff about Ukrainians now. It's back to partial birth abortions, grooming kids, and combating science deniers. The interesting scene will be after the mid terms. If blue team loses their hold on both houses, what happens when they give the green light to 25th Brandon? Constitutional crisis and a paralyzed govt? President Pelosi? Or chaos and power grabs? I wonder....

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

May 4th 2022, 20:38:54

If I die, don’t let me vote for Biden.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2022, 21:00:34

Originally posted by HEMPMAN1:
If I die, don’t let me vote for Biden.

My dad got a ballot in 2020, he's been deceased since 2015..... He never voted in his life.....he wasn't even a registered voter....
(•_•)

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

May 4th 2022, 21:28:30

My mother as well.. passed in 1991..

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2022, 1:31:34

Crazy and to think that I know several people with deceased relatives that got a ballot in the mail, and none of the recipients are registered voters and people are still in denial over ballot harvesting....
(•_•)

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2022, 2:00:31

They probably err on the side of allowing everyone the chance, because a very small minority are dishonest enough to vote as someone who is deceased and it's insanely easy to catch people, where they risk felony charges in jail (depending on state). With all of the Georgia attention, they only found four examples of it.

g0nz0 Game profile

May 5th 2022, 2:29:00

Originally posted by Tertius:
They probably err on the side of allowing everyone the chance, because a very small minority are dishonest enough to vote as someone who is deceased and it's insanely easy to catch people, where they risk felony charges in jail (depending on state). With all of the Georgia attention, they only found four examples of it.

You just described ballot harvesting. Look up various methods. It's insidious. Elderly, off the street, immigrants, homeless. Multiple people per residence, none legal. fluffing mail in ballots? That fluffs illegal in many countries because it's an asshole move designed for cheating. Redistricting has been great. Concentration of various populations based on race or religion has always been a favorite. Who do you think invented segregation and ghettos. Whatever it takes. Unicorns and dragons bro. They exist. 81 million for a senile pedo grift wizard. ok

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 6th 2022, 1:16:17

Originally posted by g0nz0:

You just described ballot harvesting. Look up various methods. It's insidious. Elderly, off the street, immigrants, homeless. Multiple people per residence, none legal. fluffing mail in ballots? That fluffs illegal in many countries because it's an asshole move designed for cheating. Redistricting has been great. Concentration of various populations based on race or religion has always been a favorite. Who do you think invented segregation and ghettos. Whatever it takes. Unicorns and dragons bro. They exist. 81 million for a senile pedo grift wizard. ok

Other countries are 90% mail in ballots (Switzerland) with no problem fwiw.
Smarter than your average bear.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2022, 4:24:04

(•_•)

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 6th 2022, 14:20:49

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Did you read your own link?

"Today, more than 80% of all ballots in elections and referendums are sent by mail, according to the Swiss Post."

"However, the cantons were ultimately able to show that the allegations of fraud were unfounded, and the federal order became non-binding a year later. But its withdrawal was never officially communicated to the public.

Wili says the introduction of postal voting has contributed to an increased average voter turnout of 15% nationwide and has doubled turnout in canton Geneva.   

As in the United States, voter fraud is extremely rare in Switzerland: in more than 40 years of regular ballots, officials have registered just five attempts to manipulate the vote on a local level."
Smarter than your average bear.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2022, 15:19:13

I did read it that's why you needed to read it too, you said 90% when it's 80% and their voting laws/requirements are more fail safe than ours witch ultimately leads to less chance of voter fraud, so yeah it can be done, no we aren't doing it right here, not when dead people, non registered voters and foreigners with no citizenship are getting ballots too.
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

May 6th 2022, 16:32:23

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
Originally posted by g0nz0:

Other countries are 90% mail in ballots (Switzerland) with no problem fwiw.

63% of EU banned Mail-in due to fraud, buying votes, tampering,etc. Many other countries around the world also refuse to use it. It's simplistic in nature and a disingenuous tactic. ID required to get Mail-in for those who qualify (outside of country, hospital and so forth). Not a ballot mailed to every address in gougle Maps or PO box. Walking up to people on the street, trolling retirement communities, tu estoy El voto? Ok man. 81 million
fwiw the Democrats approved no ID voting (you can provide a signed statement promising you are legal) and Mail-in for all in the "Voter Protection Act", so obviously it's best for America. The permanent hold of power by the elite is a conspiracy theory. It only exists in movies and history books. Totally not real. At least for my team.

Leto Game profile

May 8th 2022, 4:03:00

And they are high too!