Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 12:10:36

The other night The Resistance pulled off a double kill.

2023-03-03 02:51:53 CM No Please (#469) LaF The Living Nightmare (#393) SoF 200B 12 C
2023-03-03 02:35:35 GS ppman (#385) HORDE Owned by SOL (#154) SOLove 4C 0 F

Sorry 154! I know we had a bit of a connection, but for our relationship to flourish, you're gonna have to leave the axis of evil.

You know what happened though? Those damn LaFer's can't let us have any glory. They one-upped us with a triple kill of three original SOL members!

2023-03-04 08:06:45 GS Wasaba (#405) LaF Kitchen sink (#153) SOLove 3C 0 F
2023-03-04 07:46:21 GS Barry Allen (#420) JL Protect My Tree (#16) SOLove 1C 170 F
2023-03-04 07:26:17 GS Advocate of War (#477) LaF Atlantis (#141) SOLove 2C 207 F

And now they are over here talking fluff to me about how much NW they took off the board in one night, and how SoL's strongest countries have been quartered.

What a bunch of jerks!

Guess my crew is just going to have to pull of a quadruple kill. It'll be tough, but if we target weak links like Superfly and baby simba, we could probably pull it off.

Also - to those spectators out there - in case it isn't clear yet - Mercs/SoL/SoF/Rage/Apoc are NOT winning this war. It doesn't matter how many alliances they bring in to try to help them out. And they KNOW they aren't winning this war.

What I find funny is that Mercs is already promising another war next set, as if they are the ones who get to make that choice. When this is over, they'll be begging for peace.

And Mercs - you might want to check on your alliances. I have a feeling you might lose a few teams in the near future.

TLDR: For Requiem - Mercs et al., is losing to a clan of netters, a clan of newbies and a clan of old people. That's got to be soooo embarassing for the strongest warring clan ever.

ITDTR (I'm to dumb to read): For link - Ah fluff. I can't draw pictures on here. Someone tell link to get his mom to read this to him.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 4th 2023, 13:46:03

Originally posted by BlackHole:

TLDR: For Requiem - Mercs et al., is losing to a clan of netters, a clan of newbies and a clan of old people. That's got to be soooo embarassing for the strongest warring clan ever.

It happens, over my 20+ years in the game... Win the battle, lose the war. You will have to kill my restarts all set; see you on the battlefield.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 13:49:16

Originally posted by Requiem:

It happens, over my 20+ years in the game... Win the battle, lose the war. You will have to kill my restarts all set; see you on the battlefield.

What are you taking a page out of my book?

It used to be "we will crush you over and over" and you've already moved on to 'you will have to kill my restarts all set'.

Uh... Dude. You're not supposed to be the one restarting, I am. This reversal of roles really happened far too fast.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 4th 2023, 13:51:03

Ha, in case you haven't paid attention, LaF is doing all the work, not you!

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 14:09:57

Uh oh, goal post moving!

I thought LaF would never net again? Are you complimenting them now? They are the ones kicking your ass?

That's fine with me. At least I chose the winning side!

Keep telling yourself we haven't done any work though. I'm pretty sure it was a Resistance guy that landed one of those kills last night.

It's called teamwork, Req.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 4th 2023, 14:11:28

Thats not really fair. JL has a ton of hits and would have 6 kills to their name, most of which more or less were them alone.

Horde got 1, before taco tagged JL.
Someone in JL hit while untagged and got a kill.
And LaF basically finished a kill JL had set up on their own as well.

If you count the hits their members did before tagging JL they are 4th highest hitters in this war since the date they entered the war.

Link Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 14:25:12

i keep forgetting jl even exists
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 14:27:43

Originally posted by Link:
i keep forgetting jl even exists

You got your mom to read you the posts?!? Awesome!!

Hi Links mom!!

Link Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 15:02:26

once again.. my mothers dead. thanks for the reminder though.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 4th 2023, 15:51:34

I don’t think B-Hole can claim he beat anyone on his own. Guess we will have to remain in disagreement on that.

To be continued ✌️

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 17:00:33

Black Hole is clueless as usual.

The coalition already won this battle.

Did LaF get to net which is their only passion? NOPE

Will LaF get to farm bots and net and circle jerk to the top 10 as they do everyone round? NOPE

Will they get to do it next set? NOPE

Does LaF enjoy enjoy organizing kill runs and walling and waking up in the middle of the night? NOPE

If overall LaF membership aka the majority gonna enjoy doing war for 11 more rounds (12 step program right?) NOPE

Did Mercs SOL SoF get to war which is what they do every round for the last 5 years? YUP

Is Mercs SOL SoF having a good time walling and warring like they do every single round? YUP

Is overall Mercs SOL SoF membership happy to do this fluff 11 more rounds? YUP

So who wins the war? The cry baby betters who are forced to PvP or the war players who are warring?

Also let us not forget that JL / Resist isn’t worth the keyboard strokes. They talk so much crap to just fold the following round in team and then they all hide their country names in all other servers cuz they are scared little fluffs.

I have personally whooped all their asses into hiding in express, tournament and chased them out of teams.

And I am proud of it so suck it noobs!

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 4th 2023, 17:03:09
See Original Post

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 19:05:53

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Black Hole is clueless as usual.

The coalition already won this battle.

Did LaF get to net which is their only passion? NOPE

Will LaF get to farm bots and net and circle jerk to the top 10 as they do everyone round? NOPE

Will they get to do it next set? NOPE

Does LaF enjoy enjoy organizing kill runs and walling and waking up in the middle of the night? NOPE

If overall LaF membership aka the majority gonna enjoy doing war for 11 more rounds (12 step program right?) NOPE

Did Mercs SOL SoF get to war which is what they do every round for the last 5 years? YUP

Is Mercs SOL SoF having a good time walling and warring like they do every single round? YUP

Is overall Mercs SOL SoF membership happy to do this fluff 11 more rounds? YUP

So who wins the war? The cry baby betters who are forced to PvP or the war players who are warring?

Also let us not forget that JL / Resist isn’t worth the keyboard strokes. They talk so much crap to just fold the following round in team and then they all hide their country names in all other servers cuz they are scared little fluffs.

I have personally whooped all their asses into hiding in express, tournament and chased them out of teams.

And I am proud of it so suck it noobs!

tl|Dr : Gerdler and his BHole are getting ravaged daily!!! Tears of rage. Worth it. 😎

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 19:13:30

By your own logic, The Resistance defeated Darkness on team. Darkness only wanted to war, and now they have no one to war.

Darkness losses.

Derrick, feel free to check the logical consistency of this one.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 19:14:22

[quote poster=Requiem; 51651; 1007338]I don’t think B-Hole can claim he beat anyone on his own. Guess we will have to remain in disagreement on that.

To be continued ✌️ [/quote

I uh... I never claimed I beat anyone.

I clearly stated LaF has been destroying mercs.

Although, we have killed plenty of people, on our own. So yea, I think we can claim those kills.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 19:24:47

By your own logic, The Resistance defeated Darkness on team. Darkness only wanted to war, and now they have no one to war.

Darkness losses.

We have killed you, Gerdler and milkman as untaggeds 2-3 times each in addition to all other untaggeds. So we got to kill noobs. Goal accomplished…..

Me personally I am netting in xuisx. I am #41. Farming noobs and netting. What laf and you wish u could be doing lol

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 19:30:15

[quote poster=BlackHole; 51651; 1007345][quote poster=Requiem; 51651; 1007338]I don’t think B-Hole can claim he beat anyone on his own. Guess we will have to remain in disagreement on that.

To be continued ✌️ [/quote

I uh... I never claimed I beat anyone.

I clearly stated LaF has been destroying mercs.

Although, we have killed plenty of people, on our own. So yea, I think we can claim those kills. [/quote]

Killing countries on your own means that you picked, Demo’ed and broke your own targets until dead.
You have not done any of that. You sir have only participated in laf kill runs and had the opportunity to get the last hit in ti get the kill.

In the eyes of laf and us you are only finishers. Finishers are good cuz you need those canon fodder turns to get kills on us wallers

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 20:09:34

Superfly - We've ran 6 kill runs on our own. I personally ran them.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 20:10:28

Darkness losses.

We have killed you, Gerdler and milkman as untaggeds 2-3 times each in addition to all other untaggeds. So we got to kill noobs. Goal accomplished…..

Me personally I am netting in xuisx. I am #41. Farming noobs and netting. What laf and you wish u could be doing lol

Dude, YOU KILLED YOUR OWN GUY 3 TIMES. The guy you think is Gerdler or me in teams is one of your own guys that picked a fight with you, lol.

And I'm not even playing in teams. You've killed me zero times.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 20:12:28

Darkness losses.

Dude, YOU KILLED YOUR OWN GUY 3 TIMES. The guy you think is Gerdler or me in teams is one of your own guys that picked a fight with you, lol.

And I'm not even playing in teams. You've killed me zero times.

not what your friend aka my girl friend says....

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 20:22:09

Superfly - We've ran 6 kill runs on our own. I personally ran them.

my friend; you still have not learned that you cant lie about stats have you?

https://www.eestats.com/...uOiF&badside%5B%5D=JL

JL has only got the kill on two "good guys" Protect My Tree (#16) & Erotomania (#68).

Advocate of Death (#167) (LaF) broke #68 and 9 other LaFers did 95% of the work until ABC (#454) (JL) got the kill.

do ya really wanna taste it (#140) (LaF) broke #16 and then 22 other LaF countries did 90% of the work until Barry Allen (#420) (JL) got the kill.....

Bruh, please remember that you can not lie about stuff that is recorded on eestats.com

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 20:41:35

Super - you can believe what you want. But you gotta look deeper. Look at the horde tag. That's one of my guys. And then we've had two kills by guys that are untagged.

I'll show you exactly what runs I ran and were the majority of my guys.

2023-03-03 02:51:53 CM No Please (#469) LaF The Living Nightmare (#393) SoF 200B 12 C
2023-03-01 02:16:46 GS Ricochet (#476) Black Mamba (#5) SOLove 4C 18 F
2023-02-28 02:12:48 BR ABC (#454) JL Erotomania (#68) Apoc 8B 2 C

I can't find the others. I think they were AB runs, not kill runs. But in the last 5 days, those are the 4 kill runs I've personally led. And then my crew has participated in quite a few others.

Try to refute those. You're right, you can't lie about stats. It's all right there on EEstats for you to look up.

When you're done you can come back here and apologize. I'll be waiting.

Symbolic Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 21:05:37

Congrats. We still have 304 days left of the year.

myerr21 Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 22:17:16

how on the spectrum are you?
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 5th 2023, 0:12:34

Originally posted by Symbolic:

Plenty of time for me to kill you again then!

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 5th 2023, 0:12:54

Originally posted by myerr21:
how on the spectrum are you?

Is that supposed to be an insult or something? Cause it's really not funny...

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 5th 2023, 0:30:19

Super - you can believe what you want. But you gotta look deeper. Look at the horde tag. That's one of my guys. And then we've had two kills by guys that are untagged.

I'll show you exactly what runs I ran and were the majority of my guys.

2023-03-01 02:16:46 GS Ricochet (#476) Black Mamba (#5) SOLove 4C 18 F
2023-02-28 02:12:48 BR ABC (#454) JL Erotomania (#68) Apoc 8B 2 C

I can't find the others. I think they were AB runs, not kill runs. But in the last 5 days, those are the 4 kill runs I've personally led. And then my crew has participated in quite a few others.

Try to refute those. You're right, you can't lie about stats. It's all right there on EEstats for you to look up.

When you're done you can come back here and apologize. I'll be waiting.

my friend are we moving the goal posts? now they are 4 kills on us but some AB runs and some untaggeds guys that you are not claiming.

ok there bud bro. I will wait for LaF to confirm your claims.

but they wont. They are either on an AT ban. Something that LaF always institued when i played back in the day cuz they are so uptight that they even need permission to take a pee. or they just dont want to trash talk cuz they are too sexually frustrated that they are not netting and that Evo and Omega are doing to once again crush any LaF netting record out of the park....

they are so sexually frustrated that I bet they would even go as far as FSing every netting country on the server under the "if i cant net neither can you flag".

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 5th 2023, 0:36:18

Superfly - Go read up earlier in this thread. Gerd confirmed this before I even said anything.

Originally posted by Gerdler:

Thats not really fair. JL has a ton of hits and would have 6 kills to their name, most of which more or less were them alone.

Horde got 1, before taco tagged JL.
Someone in JL hit while untagged and got a kill.
And LaF basically finished a kill JL had set up on their own as well.

If you count the hits their members did before tagging JL they are 4th highest hitters in this war since the date they entered the war.

Not that he needs to confirm anything, as the stats speak for themselves.

Oh, and that was before your side lost 3 more countries this afternoon. One of our guys landed the kill shot, but to say we aren't participating is madness when if you look, we contributed a significant portion of the hits on all three kills.

It's fine though. Believe we aren't doing anything. Was it Sun Tzu that said 'when you're enemy is acting like an idiot, keep letting him'. Paraphrasing, but I think it was something like that.

You do you, Super. And when your restart gets good enough to care about, we will kill you again.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 5th 2023, 1:45:04

Yes you are finishers. I already acknowledged your participation. I said that you are important. Finishers are always required in a kill run.

Breakers, Spy guys, those are hard to come by countries and the most important part of a successful kill run. Finishers like you are also hella important. Once all the hard heavy lifting is done you send in the numbers to spam their turns and get the kill.

It’s kinda like the lion king. One lion does the heavy wounding and all the hyenas come in to take their pound of flesh at the end to secure the kill.

You are doing a great job black hole. My friend this is me acknowledging you. I see you. I feel you bro. You are wanted. You are cared for. You are valuable. So much so that if Gerdler turns on you and treats you poorly you are welcome to reach out to daddy SuperFly. I will take you. I’ll embrace you and I’ll nurture your body and spirit bro

Symbolic Game profile

Mar 5th 2023, 4:29:23

Originally posted by Symbolic:

Plenty of time for me to kill you again then!

Vice-versa

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 5th 2023, 4:54:46

Maybe someone should tell black hole that a mercs guy joined JL and that way he can close up shop again.

I volunteer as tribute and here by offer my services to tag up with JL forthwith!

Penguinbeng Game profile

Mar 5th 2023, 4:59:54

Sucky sucky?

Matrolen Game profile

Mar 5th 2023, 5:03:27

Hablas demasiado, hoyito. Ya ponle tapon a la verga y ponte a jugar.
Progenies of the Great Apocalypse

Matrolen Game profile

Mar 5th 2023, 5:13:52

Yes you are finishers. I already acknowledged your participation. I said that you are important. Finishers are always required in a kill run.

Breakers, Spy guys, those are hard to come by countries and the most important part of a successful kill run. Finishers like you are also hella important. Once all the hard heavy lifting is done you send in the numbers to spam their turns and get the kill.

It’s kinda like the lion king. One lion does the heavy wounding and all the hyenas come in to take their pound of flesh at the end to secure the kill.

You are doing a great job black hole. My friend this is me acknowledging you. I see you. I feel you bro. You are wanted. You are cared for. You are valuable. So much so that if Gerdler turns on you and treats you poorly you are welcome to reach out to daddy SuperFly. I will take you. I’ll embrace you and I’ll nurture your body and spirit bro

and i'll make the videos... Apoc Adult Productions
Progenies of the Great Apocalypse

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2023, 9:24:41

but they wont. They are either on an AT ban. Something that LaF always institued when i played back in the day cuz they are so uptight that they even need permission to take a pee. or they just dont want to trash talk cuz they are too sexually frustrated that they are not netting and that Evo and Omega are doing to once again crush any LaF netting record out of the park....

they are so sexually frustrated that I bet they would even go as far as FSing every netting country on the server under the "if i cant net neither can you flag".

I confirm that JL are the best. I am sexually frustrated but I hope to solve that very soon, thank you for caring.

We have no AT ban but why should we entertain the AT trolls?
War looks close and we are relearning things. LaF is a bunch of nerds that like to min/max. That can be applied to warring so we are happy.

Edited By: Mr Gainsboro on Mar 5th 2023, 9:29:39
Don of LaF

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2023, 9:26:59

Join LaF!
Don of LaF

Link Game profile

Mar 5th 2023, 15:30:45

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

I confirm that JL are the best. I am sexually frustrated but I hope to solve that very soon, thank you for caring.

We have no AT ban but why should we entertain the AT trolls?
War looks close and we are relearning things. LaF is a bunch of nerds that like to min/max. That can be applied to warring so we are happy.

you guys have always been the best at min/maxing all aspects of the game itself.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG